Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reactions to brony clothing

Kodiak

Reaction Level  

108 users have voted

1. 1. Was the typical reaction:

• Awesome (met other bronies because of it, people complimented, etc.)
    • Eh (nopony really cared/noticed)
    • Horrible (getting called names, hateful teases, etc.)
    • Other (Please comment)

I don't have any, I need to go to my local hot topic to see if they have any.

I really want the grey shirt with the Rainbow Dash silhouette and it says "brony" across it.

I have the "this shirt just got 20% cooler shirt" and wear it once a week to school usually. I've gotten a few "what the fuck does that mean"'s one "wow you watch that dumb show" (to whom I quickly explained the awesomeness of it) and met 2 bronies. Totally worth it.

I've never worn any mlp clothing since I do not have any. But I thought about buying some t-shirt or something like that

Whenever I see any brony clothing or stuff like that, I buy it. Whenever I wear it, it's basically 4 different reactions:

1. "OMG! You a brony! <3" or something similar.

2. Person walks by without noticing/caring.

3. "What the hell are you wearing?"

4. "Wow. You're a damn faggot."

Wish I knew how to design t-shirts. I'd have so many by now...but not the ones that scream "I LIKE MLP!", the ones with little references that only bronies or pegasisters will notice.

• Brohoof 1

I bought a shirt with RBD lettering and a 20% cooler one. Both are suttle about references though, so you'd have to know the show to recognize the shirts. I wore the the RBD one out once and no one even noticed lol

I selected other because to accurately describe my experience it would be much like meh, but with Horrible from a select few people, but even also a Good reaction from a random girl who thought my shirt was adorable!

I'll wear my shirt again when I feel my school is culturally ready for such things. Till' then it's hidden in my closet as a symbol of irony!

Get it like how I'm in the closet...

post-461-0-92402900-1326618395_thumb.jpg

Edited by Colton Manestache
  • Brohoof 3