Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In The Mane 6 Group, Who do you think get anoyed a bit with each other?

Cestler

Okay, soory if there's already a topic about this. I searched and haven't seen one.

So, in the Mane 6 group, who do you think are leaning towards frenemies? My verdict...

Twilight-RD and Pinkie.

Rarity-AJ and RD.

Pinkie-Nopony!

AJ-Raroty.

FS-Nopony, but I think she is a little less close to Pinkie.

RD-Rarity, Twilight.

Edited by Twinkle Twilight

Twilight - Pinkie

Rarity - RD

Pinkie - ?

AJ - Rarity

FS - RD

RD - Rarity

I dont think any of them actually really hate each other though :/

No, as in they are still close but they are the least close to them in the group. And FS and RD are BFF's, they just have dif natures.

Twilight - Pinkie

Rarity - RD

Pinkie - ?

AJ - Rarity

FS - RD

RD - Rarity

I dont think any of them actually really hate each other though :/

No, as in they are still close but they are the least close to them in the group. And FS and RD are BFF's, they just have dif natures.

Twilight- Rainbow Dash & Pinkie Pie

Rarity- Applejack & Rainbow Dash

Pinkie- Nopony :3

Fluttershy- Nopony :3

Rainbow Dash- Twilight & Rarity

Applejack- Rarity & Rainbow Dash

I don't really think they hate each other, or even come close as friendemies (besides Rarity) they just have their ups and downs ^.^

• Brohoof 1

You really think any of them would be so shallow to demonstrate a dislike towards one of their closest friends due to whatever reason?

I get that sometimes, their personalities don't mix because they're so different. It's been displayed on numerous occasions like AJ and Rarity's conflict during Twilight's sleepover, but they were mature enough to realize that they could look past their differences and still get along. That said, it essentially prevents them from fighting amongst one another. If that weren't the case, well... they would spread rumours about one another across Ponyville in an effort to make any of them look really bad.

AJ and Rarity are opposites and argue a lot, Dashie get's annoyed by Pinkie now and again, and AJ and Dash are best friends as well as rivals, but they all still love each other.

• Brohoof 1

I think they all love each over but if I had to choose it would be something like this.

Twilight- Pinkie because her annoyance could distract Twilight from learning.

Applejack- Rarity because of her fancy way of looking at things, but also Rainbow dash because of rivalry

Rainbow dash- Rarity again because of of her fanciness and apple jack because of rivalry.

Rarity-- Applejack because she could get her floor mucky (Erummm appljack best pony>>>>>)

Pinkie pie- Well I just about love everypony

Fluttershy- Rainbow because she might hurt her animals but they were friends when they were fillies so it is hard one.

Yes I think that's about right /)'3'(\

I don't think it would be proper to say they truly hate each other to any true extent. yeah they fight, but what kinda group of friends doesn't?

They all have different personality's, but they get along. And they have even been working on getting even better of accepting one another.

Like how AJ and Rarity conflict at twilights sleepover, but they learned to get over each others differences. And still become good friends.

Same with Pinkie and Rainbow dash in the episode with Gilda. Not to the same extent, but still it happened a bit.

I'm pretty sure friends get annoyed with each other sometimes. Even the ones that match each other's quirks have conflict.

They may appear to be annoyed but there is no point in them actually breaking up.

-Applejack and Rainbow Dash share interests in athletics but make it into a competition which is a healthy relationship but on first glance looks confrontational to other people.

-Rarity and Fluttershy are both polite and bond well together but their relationship can get unhealthy when both are too polite and would not point out any flaws in their own character or the other one's character to correct.

-Pinkie Pie annoys Rainbow Dash to no end but when they're playing pranks RD would enjoy her company for that activity.

-Applejack and Rarity could not stand each other but realized they bond well when working together and realized each other's strengths.

Like they say Friendship is Magic, there is no need to venture into science or logic to explain why people bond together it comes around on unpredictable grounds.

Edited by poniesforfun

Twilight seems to have the least patience for Pinkie Pie out of anyone else.

Actually, Pinkie has not had many serious conversations with most of the ponies. Makes me wonder if she intentionally freaks out other ponies a little to keep them from getting too close. Most of her interactions are surface-level, i.e. smile, let's have a party, etc. First time I ever realized that...

• Brohoof 1

friends yell at each other from time to time that doesnt mean there freindemies ..... twilight didnt get pinkie pie at first scince shes all about scince but i think now shes just shocked at her random stuff :P

flutershy is proably actually proably close to pinkie buts closer to rd and rarity i would call apple jack and rainbow dash a rivarly not frienimes and rarity and applejack are proably getting close.... none of them seem like enimes rainbow dash is a bit angry at pinkie somtimes but that still not frenimes thats just snappy rd fluttershy and rd seem not to be at all frenimes through it looks like it again rd is just really really snappy

Rarity and Applejack have those minor clashes, but it's only because they are drastically different characters. I'm sure they'd never be at each other's throats or anything like that, they're just different.

The mane six are best pony friends forever! :D

But I think RD does tend to get really irritated easily with Pinkie, and Rarity and AppleJack tend to clash a bit because their interests are so different. But their differences are what makes their friendships so special; it goes to show that even if you so different, you can still be friends and have each others backs!