Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

Well today was a first, I've never read fanfiction nor have I ever been into shipping, but that has now changed as I obsessively read a bunch of RainbowPie fanfiction this evening and I must say I'm in love :wub: . I never thought in a million years I would be so obsessed with ponies. The more I read fanfiction and the more I watch pony vids I fall deeper and deeper into the world of my little ponies. This is the first time I will admit in a public forum that I am Brony! And dammit I proud to be one. I just can't wait to read more RainbowPie fanfiction as well as expand out to other stories. Well that is about all I can write so I will leave you with a RainbowPie pic:

post-4952-0-98233400-1339657876_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Moar TwiDash. A quote from 'Loyalty', a fanmade Dashie song is needed for this one.

"I could give my lonely soul to you, but the feeling in my heart can't follow through. You can give your broken heart to me, because you know that I'll stay with you, that's why they call me Loyalty."

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 4

Twist + Blueblood!

Whoa, Just kidding.

TwiJack!

Applejack has always treated Twilight nicely, even from the first episode, whereas the way she greeted her, she always calls her sugarcube, and Applejack was the onlypony that Twilight had a flashback of during one of the discord episodes.

(edited)

I read a fan fiction about Twilight+Luna+Celestia.

It was... not what I expected.

I like Spike+Rarity

Applejack+Rainbow Dash

Twilight+Trixie

Big Mac+Fluttershy

I cant think of one for Pinkie Pie.

Edited by DrAwesomer

I don't get into shipping much when in comes to ANY fandom but as far as My Little Pony goes....

I really like Fluttershy + Big Macintosh.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wasn't going to post, because I was just browsing, but THIS THIS THIS THIS.

I also have an insanely large love for AppleDash.

Besides that, I don't really know.

Rarity + Fancy Pants would be cute.

Twilight + Trixie amuses me.

So...Uuuum......Vinyl Scratch + Octavia.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sorry if you disagree, but shipping is wrong. If they were meant to be togeather, then the story would have had them togeather.

Well I like it that none of them are official "shipped" because it leaves room for imagination(headcanon, fanart, ect.). I can understand that you don't like shipping though, but it can be easily ignored and everyone has his/her own headcanon and prefrences. I for example don't really care for shipping in my headcanon but the pictures and fanfics are often really cute and I like watching/reading them :D Edited by Wildcard
  • Brohoof 1