Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

@RainDancer, hiya :). Since everybody was just listing off their favorite shipping pairs in your topic, it overlapped a lot with an older thread for talking about favorite couples and such. Because of it, your thread has been merged with that one. Just letting you know :). My favorite has to be Pinkiedash. The way that Pinkie seems to stalk Dash around is adorable, and I love the energy and fun of them as a pairing :)

• Brohoof 1

@RainDancer, hiya smile.png. Since everybody was just listing off their favorite shipping pairs in your topic, it overlapped a lot with an older thread for talking about favorite couples and such. Because of it, your thread has been merged with that one. Just letting you know smile.png. My favorite has to be Pinkiedash. The way that Pinkie seems to stalk Dash around is adorable, and I love the energy and fun of them as a pairing smile.png

Hey, thanks for letting me know. I had no idea haha. :)

Btw, my favorite shipping is Flutterdash, but PinkieDash is cute! smile.png Anyways, thanks again. I don't mind that they merged since her post was older anyway.

RainbowMac. I think the ship is adorable, especially the "dating your best friends sibling" part of it. It's also like a straight version of AppleDash, my second favorite ship.

Thanks to a good friend from another forum a little while ago I was shown the magic of OctaScratch.

Both are musicians yet polar opposites in their tastes of music and they have adorable fics and pics :3

Edited by QuirkyUsername

I love twilight and celestia. Hehehe :3

Dashiepie are adorable, but so is appledash.

I love octavia and vinyl.

As you can tell, I'm a derpy x doctor whooves kinda girl.

Omg they're so cute. Do they have a ship name?

Their ship name is SoarinDash. I love this ship too :3 :3 :3

It's just too adorable! A heterosexual pairing that makes sense :)

Yay SoarinDash :lol:

Wow, this thread really grew over the past few days ._.

Edited by Candy Blaze
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Rainbow Dash x Fluttershy
This is not only because these are my two favorite of the mane six but also because I could see Rainbow Dash getting all soft for Fluttershy, even though she's super tough. I think they'd make an adorable couple all around.

My favorites would have to be.

Fluttershy x Rainbow Dash

fluttershy_and_rainbow_dash_2_by_muhmuhm

Diamond Tiara x Silver Spoon

diamond_tiara_and_silver_spoon_by_mactav

Rarity x Applejack

applejack_and_rarity__sweet_kiss_by_kenn

Twilight Sparkle x Trixie

twixie_by_o_fluttershy_o-d4m1ou4.png

Celestia x Discord

Discord_celestia_kiss.jpg

Spike x Sweetie Belle

spike_and_sweetie_belle_s_kissing_by_flu

That's it.

Why?

Cause they are all just so perfect together.

Or,at least in my mind.

RariShy :D:squee:

rarishy_final_by_mcsadat-d5ot3sa.png

RariJack :D:huh:

192003+-+applejack+artist+cainescroll+be

FlutterDash :squee:B)

flutterdash_by_atelophobix-d4yk8op.png

RariLight :D:P

rarilight_by_mcsadat-d5zr7nx.jpg

AppleDash B):ph34r:

apple_dash_by_luna77899-d5f95ml.jpg

Those are my favorites. I support RariDash and whatever you call Rainbow and Pinkie as well. I just don't do so enough to put them on my list.

• Brohoof 4

I don't do any "serious" shipping, as I feel romance is out of place for this show, especially with its strong emphasis on friendship.

I admit to finding Rarity and Fancypants a cute just-for-fun couple though. Fancypants seems like he'd have all the sophisticated, gentlemanly qualities that Rarity expected (but didn't get) out of Blueblood. The fact that they danced together at the Canterlot Wedding and are shown to still hang out in Fluttershy's micro comic certainly makes it seem a bit more plausible.

As I said, it's just for fun things like fan art and stories though. I wouldn't honestly want a romantic relationship involving any member of the main cast to be developed in the actual series.

Edited by Dr. Mechano
  • Brohoof 1