Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Making Christmas Merrier: Part II

Zoop

Still at $415; certainly a jump start from zero, now a little pause is to be expected, I suppose. Wonder how far we can go with this.

I'm actually a bit sad that it's stalled. Two bucks from everyone here would bring us to $16,000. I thought we'd be miles further along already.

• Brohoof 1

If the fundraiser reaches $10,001 (not a penny less), I will record myself and say that the New England Patriots are a bad football team and talk a bunch of other junk about them.

I also must admit that the Packers and Giants are the greatest teams on Earth.

@@Crispy, @@Doctor XFizzle, @

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 7

If the fundraiser reaches $10,001 (not a penny less), I will admit that the New England Patriots are a bad football team and will not win the Super Bowl this year.

Oh? That's guarenteed. The Patriots are a bunch of whiny brats. You wouldn't like them this year? Well... you won't be alone, as thousands more each day discover how much of a jerk they are.

It's for the children! So stop it with your whining, Patriots!

Oh? That's guarenteed. The Patriots are a bunch of whiny brats. You wouldn't like them this year? Well... you won't be alone, as thousands more each day discover how much of a jerk they are.

If by "whiny brats", you mean a team with a good enough scheme to be basically a plug and play modular team with consistent winning seasons. Hell, I don't like them either, but I can't give them shit for being good.

Anyway, charity, woo!

• Brohoof 3

Whatever I won't probably end up saying is only because I'm betting they won't crack the $10,000 barrier, and I would be saying things that people never would be expect me to say. :lol:

If the fundraiser reaches $10,001 (not a penny less), I will admit that the New England Patriots are a bad football team and will not win the Super Bowl this year.

Pfft. That's being too easy on you. For $10,001, I expect you to admit that Tom Brady is second banana to Eli Manning, the best quarterback in the National Football League.

(Besides, as made evident during this pass weekend's performance, the Packers are not exactly at parity with the Giants.)

• Brohoof 4

@@Crispy, @@Doctor XFizzle, @

I'll gladly admit right here, right now that the Detroit Lions suck and have vastly underachieved this year while acting like petulant hooligans during the offseason. Keep Stafford, Megatron, Jason Hanson, Chris Houston, and dump the rest. I want Suh gone too. Nothing but a distraction.

If we reach $10,000 I'll permanently drop the "Doctor" part of my nickname. For a week

• Brohoof 3

Pfft. That's being too easy on you. For $10,001, I expect you to admit that Tom Brady is second banana to Eli Manning, the best quarterback in the National Football League.

(Besides, as made evident during this pass weekend's performance, the Packers are not exactly at parity with the Giants.)

OK fine, since you asked politely!

I guess I have nothing to lose here, so I'll add that to what I can possibly say if $10,001 is acquired :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I WILL FIGHT YOU SPOON

If we reach $10,000, I will purchase a fez and take a picture of myself wearing the Lions jersey of @@Doctor XFizzle's choice.

Edited by Crispy
  • Brohoof 2

What about an online event? We could set up like an eveing event with all kinds of special stuff going on like art give aways, singing, rap battles, RP, etc. Kind of a one night extravaganza for a set donation amount. Ponies tend to give more when they get something else in return. I use to raise loads of money for Spirit Halloweens: Spirit of Children fund raiser for sick kids in hospitals. I think an event could be obsolutely amazing! What do you guys think?

I would be willing to throw in whatever talents I can to the event!

Obsidian

• Brohoof 1

What about an online event? We could set up like an eveing event with all kinds of special stuff going on like art give aways, singing, rap battles, RP, etc. Kind of a one night extravaganza for a set donation amount. Ponies tend to give more when they get something else in return. I use to raise loads of money for Spirit Halloweens: Spirit of Children fund raiser for sick kids in hospitals. I think an event could be obsolutely amazing! What do you guys think?

I would be willing to throw in whatever talents I can to the event!

Obsidian

Every $5 is an entry into the giveaway. You can win a game if you donate.

So guys, remember, every $5 you donate CAN win you a free game. In the raffle. Remember that!

I really wish I had some money to donate, but I'll just sit and watch, heck maybe spare a few to donate before Christmas.

I really want to see Tom the Diamond dis Trixie. 

• Brohoof 1

at $3500 jokuc will do a video of himself saying the usernames of the top 1000 posters. 1000 names..

Thinking about it.. Naaah...  :blink:

Anyways it's great to see we've raised over 400 already! :)

Why's the rum g- oh wait wrong forums.Hehe nah, I missed the forumsBut back to the subject;have you tought of doing something for the people that do NOT have anyway of paying with credit cards and such? Honestly paysafe cards, wall-e cards and the like. Those are easy to come by and easy to donate. (Especially for gamers.)Ontop of that would it not be more efficient if there was a more versilate way of doing such, I don't know youtube? There most people who compose music or draw art can help too, for example a little animation contest, or the like.Happy and a merry christmas to all of you!~ Now where's that rum...? Yarrharr...

$625! Awesome, guys! That's one heck of a bump from $475. Was that all you, @@Morager? How much did you just give?

It's great seeing the amount rise and rise :)

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

$625! Awesome, guys! That's one heck of a bump from $415. Was that all you, @@Morager? How much did you just give?

Actally, we were at $475, but still, it is one heck of a bump.

$625! Awesome, guys! That's one heck of a bump from $415. Was that all you, @@Morager? How much did you just give?

lol it was at 475 when i gave. i was able to donate $150, i had the extra cash and i have more then i could ever want, i felt these kids deserve something really nice :lol:. i would of donated another 50 but i have to fix my car but like i said if work keeps up, i hope to donate another $100

• Brohoof 9

@@Zoop,

Get ready to suit up, buddy.

I've got to once again state how impressed I am by the donating power of the forums. You guys are really doing a tremendous service.

• Brohoof 2

The thread has only been up for five days and we're over $600.

post-6104-0-53746500-1354216387.jpg

However, the goal has been doubled. Now things get really interesting. But is this even the fundraiser's final form?

inb4 LunaXHasBeenDoubled.jpg

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 3