Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like MLP FiM less than any other show?

Loriem

snip

Get out noob u dont even watch TV

MLP's managed to keep me hooked longer than most anything else has, but off the top of my head I'll throw out Breaking Bad, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Community, Justice League and Madoka Magica as a few shows that I've liked more.

• Brohoof 1

FiM is certainly one of my favourite shows, but I would certainly hold the likes of Doctor Who, Frasier, and shooting stars above it. But FiM would still certainly make it into my top 5 tv shows of all time, and it's one of the few shows that I have a strong dedication and loyalty towards, and also one of the few shows where I actively engage in the community.

• 4 weeks later...

In terms of cartoons on air right now, no. I like MLP more than Adventure Time, Gravity Falls (not by too much though), Regular Show, Steven Universe, Phineas and Ferb, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Amazing World of Gumball, and Legend of Korra. In terms of cartoons that don't air anymore, yes. Avatar: The Last Airbender and Foster's Home is just about as good. 

In terms of all shows on TV, yes. The Walking Dead is better, and Breaking Bad is the best show to air on TV. 

MLP: FiM is a great show. It has well-defined relatable characters, excellent flash animation, great music, mostly great writing, defies your expectations, and it manages to never be cloying, which making more approachable, therefore making it have a much wider audience. It's biggest selling points for me are its relatability, animation, cohesive stories, ability to defy your expectations, and music. Why do I like it more than the other cartoons on today?

Adventure Time is meant to be watched with your brain turned off, which is something I only do when I'm high on sugar.

Regular Show suffers the same fate as Adventure Time.

Steven Universe seems mostly standard to me with a few standout episodes.

Phineas and Ferb is WAY too formulaic for me.

World of Gumball has a certain style that kind of turns me off.

I admit I haven't seen enough of Legend of Korra to base my entire opinion on, but from what I've seen (a good chunk of Season 1 and parts of Season 2) it's not as cohesive or as three dimensional as it should imo.

Gravity Falls comes fairly close with matching MLP, but it doesn't do as good enough job as MLP at being relatable, and each episode I've seen seems a bit too faced paced (but it has some great comedy).

MLP has A LOT of high points and a few low points sprinkled throughout the series. 

This is all my opinion. I actually like all of these shows to some degree. But, I have to admit, MLP is overrated, but I don't think it's to the degree that many people paint it as. 

Although because MLP is a kids' show, it doesn't reach the same highs as my favorite shows The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. Both of these are really complex, well-crafted tv shows that I think are the high point of television right now.

Well, MLP has to be my favorite Cartoon. i don't necessarily have a favorite TV show, rather, i have favorite shows within set genres, therefore, no i guess i don't have any specific show i like "more" than MLP.

I still love MLP FIM, but I believe that there are quite a few shows that are superior to it. Breaking Bad, The. Office, Curb. Your Enthusiam come to mind (out of my favs). But to be fair, these shows arent anuthing like FIM so this isnt a fair comparison . If I were to compare it to Regular Show or. Gravity falls (two other kids shows I love currently) i'd rank it a little above Gravity Falls.

I try to like all my favorite shows all the same, MLP:FiM is the only cartoon I really watch though(okay well I've also seen a few animes but whatever, I may like AoT for instance but I consider MLP:FiM superior to that overall actually).

But you know, MLP might be my favorite cartoon, but it sure as hell ain't no Breaking Bad. All I'm sayin'. :please:

Sadly, MLP FIM is now on top of my favourite cartoon list (which is also good  :yay: ).

Before Bronyfied, Adventure Time was 1st and The Amazing World of Gumball came 2nd.

• 5 years later...

The only shows I'd rank above MLP are:

Pokemon (First season to the end of Johto)

ECW Hardcore TV

Raw and Smackdown (Attitude Era and Ruthless Aggression eras only)

Powerpuff Girls (original series)

Ed, Edd & Eddy

• Brohoof 2