Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like MLP FiM less than any other show?

Loriem

I for one actually like this one show on Disney called Gravity falls, better than MLP FiM [it is the ONLY good show Disney has]. And then Adventure time comes close behind, perhaps may jump ahead at some point.

For the most part, I am more involved in the fandom than the actual show, being as I love music, and I read fanfics sometimes.

So, Do you like other shows more than MLP FiM?

EDIT: Edited thread name due to confusion.

Edited by Secret Person

I think just looking at my name and avatar should answer your question.

I can't really have a competition, since they are the only two television shows I watch, but I'm also more into the fandom then the show. I'm hoping after three flops for S3 they'll pick up.

Doctor Who and Top Gear, although I rarely ever watch TV except in the mornings before I shoot off to work.

Doctor Who will always be my favourite show, I've been with it since the revival and I was interested in it even before then.

Other TV shows? Not really, most of TV is garbage anyway now in my opinion. The only other show on that I like is Phineas and Ferb but the quality of it has dramatically declined since I began watching it. I tried Gravity Falls but it didn't hook me. I've also considered watching Game of Thrones but since I've read each book at least 5 times there isn't much motivation to. Yeah, FiM is my favorite show

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

Of course I do. I'm not THAT obsessed with the show...

Well technically I have a new obsession every month. Right now it's Tales of Xillia 2 :P

Edit: Oh wait, you mean TV shows...

Yeah, plenty of them that I can't list off the top of my head.

Edited by RebirthCrusader
  • Brohoof 1

Define ANYTHING else. I like it less than my friends, family, religion, and a new Song of Ice and Fire book. For other TV shows? Not really, most of TV is garbage anyway now in my opinion. The only other show on that I like is Phineas and Ferb but the quality of it has dramatically declined since I began watching it.

I meant tv shows, one would hope they like those things more than a single form of entertainment.

Yeah, I watched Phineas and Ferb at first, but it is really declining allot now.

Edited by Secret Person

I meant tv shows, one would hope they like those things more than a single form of entertainment.

Yeah, I watched Phineas and Ferb at first, but it is really declining allot now.

Yeah, I double checked your post and edited it, you were just too fast for me ;). My bad, I'm usually better at making sure I respond correctly.

In terms of liking, it's to hard to decide. But if you look at how active I am in this community, or the fact that I am part of this community in the first place, then no, no I don't. Sure there are a few shows I love (Walking Dead is one example), but I don't actively search out anything for the, so can't say there is.

• Brohoof 1

MLP: FiM is my favorite show. That being said, I also like other shows. Breaking Bad, Sportscenter, and Modern Family are all shows that I enjoy. I do prefer MLP to all of them however.

Depends. I can't find myself comparing an animated series to something like the Walking Dead or Breaking Bad. For animated series' though, I'd have to say that MLP, Avatar, and Dragon Ball Z are all tied because I love each of them for different reasons which the others may lack in.

no, no and HECK NO, in fact if anything i like it more than the other TV shows I watch, MLP:FiM is the only animated thing outside Japanimation stuff that i absolutely love. I proudly say that MLP: FiM is the *only* cartoon outside of Japanimation stuff that I love, most of the cartoons these days are just mindless junk geared towards getting kids to loosing massive amounts of brain cells. In fact it's even better than the shows that i watch now.

• Brohoof 1

My interest in everything else on TV has fizzled out over the past two years. I follow/watch basically nothing on TV. Not the local news, not reality programming/talent shows, not even syndicated sitcom blocks, no sports. (I've barely followed American Idol enough to figure out which two it would probably come down to, and now that the judges are just Mariah Carey, Keith Urban, and Nicki Minaj in addition to Randy Jackson, I reckon I will not follow at all.)

Pretty much the sole reason I watch my sister's DISH Network is to DVR My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and delete them off when I'm done watching an episode, and then I'm putting a mild interest in the other Hub shows: Pound Puppies, Dan Vs., Littlest Pet Shop.

In terms of other media that take long-term time investment, the only videogames I've really played for the past year are The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Edited by GuillermoGage

TV shows for me have become a bit obsolete for me as the majority of the TV shows I currently watch are streamed online. I watch the occasional Adventure Time, Pokemon, George Lopez, and other classic shows that are aired at certain times, but I always tune in to MLP (or I sometimes DVR it since it airs at 7 am for me)

Most of my energy goes to MLP than any other show I watch, because honestly...that's the only show I actually watch and pay attention to. xD

ED, EDD N EDDY! I've always love that show more then MLP FIM I don't care if its not on anymore thats why I got youtube. Ed Edd n Eddy are better then MLP FIM........ok actully its a tie I got chaught in the memories. :lol:

Hmmm if I watch any other show(not very often), I watch it whole, but then I get back to my 2 favourite shows:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

The Simpsons

Those 2 I can watch over and over again. They are mine and I'll never change my mind(although something might be added to the list)

I like to watch them on the daily basis and I never get sick of them

I don't really watch TV. I just stream certain shows online so I don't get exposed to much, but I have a lot of shows I like more than MLP. It's a good cartoon, but its not the greatest thing ever. Here are some I like better than MLP:

Anime:

Hellsing

Higurashi

Umineko

Rurouni Kenshin

Kodocha

Live Action:

Breaking Bad

Doctor Who

Western Animation:

Phineas and Ferb (maybe)

Animaniacs

The only show I can think of that I like more than My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is Top Gear. It really makes me wish I had BBC America at college, because I can't watch my favorite show unless I'm at home. My top 3 favorite shows are...

Top Gear (UK)

MLP: FIM

That 70's Show

There are a few shows I like more. For instance, South Park and Family Guy. With mah sometimes gross sense of humor, these 2 shows are near perfect for me :lol:. Then there's the classic SpongeBob which we all know and love. Gotta love moments like Squidward's "unsure" face.