2. 2. Worst Pet?

• Tank
    • Angel
    • Gummy
    • Owlowiscious
    • Opalescence
    • Winona
    • Philomena

Gummy is by far my favourite. The way he stares off into nothing and tries to bite objects/ponies with his gums is the only time any of the pets (excluding Philomena) have made me laugh out loud.And it pains me to say with how much I love dogs, I have to say Winona is my least favourite. She's just the most boring out of the bunch, she has done nothing that interesting in any of the episodes. She is pretty cute though.

I'd probably say Gummy is my favorite as he is so cute and harmless...even though he is a gator.

Angel is my least favorite as I dislike anyone who is mean to Fluttershy! Posted Image

Opal is my favorite. She's a bit mean, but justifiable since Rarity is a bit inconsiderate toward her as well. And she's actually interested in fashion, so they seem like a good match. Also, I love the little harpsichord motif that plays when she's around.

I voted Angel for worst. He's just so mean, and not that interesting when he's not being mean either. On the other hand, he does make Fluttershy even more endearing just because she puts up with him Posted Image

I wish Tank would show up again. I want to like him, but he really is a bad match for Rainbow. Although she could have brought him to the lake in Too Many Pinkies, to wander around while she read and napped. But that's still not really interacting.

Winona's face creeps me out.

And what ever happened to Peewee? Did Spike take him back to his real parents?

My favorite pet is Spike's phoenix (forgot the name). It's almost like Spike was rewarded with him by fate for staying with ponies.

I liked Angel, because he does have a personality. However, sometimes he can go overboard.

Owlilicuous is the worst pet, because he/she was so bland.

Tank - awesome pet for one of the best episodes ever!  #1

Angel - pretty much just a prick to Fluttershy >_>#7

Gummy - overrated and pretty much just stupid. Nothing to see here. #5

Owlowiscious - "Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!" shut up already! Undeveloped character, for the most part. #6

Opal - Eh, seems okay. Kind of a prick to Rarity sometimes though, but not like Angel.  #4

Winona - Does anybody even know about this pet? I like Winona for some reason though Posted Image#2

Philomena - Phoenixes are awesome. This character doesn't have any dialogue and only appears in one episode, so... #3

Edited by souljabri557

So much Gummy-loving-Owliwicious-hating going on in this thread. Gummy has never laid a smack down on a dragon. Owliwicious has. The owl wins. Not that I don't like Gummy, because I do, but I have to defend Owliwicious. Personally, I like Winona best. Dogs are awesome. Herding dogs are more so. In fact, I like all the pets. Even Tank, because he has achoo... I mean, tenacity. If I had to pick a worse, it's Philomena. Harry Potter did that whole phoenix-as-a-pet already.

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

I like Celestia's pet, the phoenix one, I'm not sure what her name is though, but I like her alot. She is really cool and amazing. She is the best pet ever. Angel is also cute and funny. I like that she is sometimes in some of the episode.

The best pet in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is probably Gummy. I love it how he always looks so derp. It really sucks how he only appeared in a couple of episodes.

The worst pet is Opal. Opal is a huge asshole to Rarity in every single episode she's in.

The worst pet is Opal. Opal is a huge asshole to Rarity in every single episode she's in.

Sometimes she is, but she has her moments. Like her reactions to the dresses in "Suited for Success", or when she tried to remind Rarity about Twilight's dress in "Sweet and Elite". I think most of her behaviour is just a reaction to having Rarity cooing over her every so often.

• Brohoof 1

Best is Gummy, he's just one orgasmic hell of a thingy.

Worst is Owlowiscious, just for the sake of the overused "Who" joke and because he tries to steal Spike's job.

I like Celestia's pet, the phoenix one, I'm not sure what her name is though, but I like her alot. She is really cool and amazing. She is the best pet ever. Angel is also cute and funny. I like that she is sometimes in some of the episode.

Pedophilemona is the name of the phoenix one I think. That's a pretty good pet as well. And Angel isn't cute at all, are we talking about the same rabbit?

When someone hates angel, you just know they got an obssesion with fluttershy. Angel is the only pet with a personality, and a funny one at that.

I dont have an obsession with fluttershy (rainbow dash is best pony) BUT I dont like angel because he reminds me of a spoiled child crying in a supermarket during the episode putting your hoof down after angle turns down the desert thing because it is missing one cherry. I really wanted fluttershy to say fine then starve to death your loss (yes i know she dose later in the episode but I dont like angel because angel is a pain in the ass.

Angel is the best pet, he has more personality than all the others pets combined. 

Tank is the worst,  not only is he the worst pet for Rainbow Dash but is an example of the worst kind of product placement, the kind the makes no logical sense at all.  I can buy that Twilight never talked about her brother in casual conversation, I can not buy that Rainbow Dash would pick Tank over a more mobile pet. 

because she is the element of loyalty and tank represents loyalty better then the other pets she had to choose from since the rest of them just left her behind.

I'm not surprised at the love for Gummy, but I am at the hate for Angel. I personally rank Angel high up there, the bunny's attitude is awesome and is hilarious in some situations with Fluttershy :3

I picked Opalescence as best pet because she's a kitteh! And opalescent is a cool word that I learned from Kevin Barnes. Tank runs a close second.

Angel is the worst pet because he's a little asshole. Rabbits are too delicious to keep as pets anyway.

I picked Tank purely because he never gave up is clearly a very loyal companion (that and he has awesome shades!). Angel would of been my first choice but sometimes the little blighter is just a touch too rude.

Worst pet in my opinion is Winona, I don't know why I just never find her to be interesting or engaging.

I also agree with everyone and anyone who sees Gummy being a potential health hazard should he get his teeth.

Best for me is Winona just because of how loyal she is to AJ and the fact that she reminds me of my dog. happy.png Philomena was a very close second for me just because I love mythical creatures.

Don't really have a worst pet to be honest I like them all, just Opal is the one I like the least.

Edited by Regi

I'm not surprised at the love for Gummy, but I am at the hate for Angel. I personally rank Angel high up there, the bunny's attitude is awesome and is hilarious in some situations with Fluttershy :3

Yeah, I think a lot of it is a "love to hate" kind of thing :) He really is a jerk in PYHD, wasting bowl after bowl of food and starving himself to get Fluttershy to do what he wants (although Fluttershy just poured the food on the floor for the rest of the critters, so they probably gobbled up all of Angel's rejects). And he starved himself again in Dragonshy. But was nice in Bird in the Hoof, helping Fluttershy get to the gathering on time.

I take back what I said before about him not being interesting. He has more personality than most of the pets, at least.

I also found it amusing in Too Many Pinkies, when Fluttershy is drinking tea with him and Pinkie asks if she's having fun, to which she replies "not especially."

• 2 years later...

Hmm oddi don't see spike on the list *snickers*

Just kidding but yeah Angel may be a prick but he still cares for fluttershy so not really the worst.

The best umm..Tank yeah lets go with tank