Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fridge

Ok this is going to sound stupid but for the life of me I can't find where to buy the IDW mlp comic. I've been looking around online for 2 days now nd have found endless reviews and sneak peeks etc but no link to actually buying the thing.

I know Itunes has it but I don't have a device that uses IOS otherwise I'd do it that way. Nor do I have a tablet or any form.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can help (provide a link etc). It'd be even better if there were somewhere I could read it online.

I should add I'm in the UK so if you have a uk site that'd be ace, it would save on dlievery costs etc (seriously it adds like £6)

Edited by Fridge

Yeah I managed to find that Forbidden planet do a subscription service. :)

I love forbidden planet I haven't been to one of those's shops in years (I think it was in Cardiff.) But the online store is good it just getting to see all the game merch in one big shop!

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the only thread for the official comic?  I would be surprised because there's almost no discussion going on.  

For that matter, I NEED TO READ ISSUE 2 NOW.  I don't own a nook and it's killing me to wait for the itunes version.  If it's finished, why don't they just put the damn thing out?  I can understand a delay in the physical one, but digital?

@@Mister Jack, You can get a nook app for iOS/android or for your computer (I'm pretty sure the app itself is free). You don't need to have an actual nook. Here's the link:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook-mobile-apps/379003593

They also have a web version but I think that's just for free samples.

I read the first one on my ipod and I'd rather not have to buy the second issue twice.