Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web What do you think of PewDiePie?

GamerLuna7

Dont worry haters are barrels and PewDiePie knows how to deal with barrels. I have been in Sweden myself ,before i was a bro. It is stupid that some people hate a country just based on one people. And yes PewDiePie is just having harmless fun and no one is forcing you to watch his vids. *BROFIST/BROHOOF*

*brofist/brohoof* thanks luna you helped my get over my hate for swedish haters a bit and yeah sweden is a good country... if you think that it is that sentence make sense

*brofist/brohoof* thanks luna you helped my get over my hate for swedish haters a bit and yeah sweden is a good country... if you think that it is that sentence make sense

Dont worry it does make.Ive sadly only been to Stockholm,but it is a pretty badass place. Im going this summer again to Sweden yay :) so excited. just ignore the barrels rolle

Dont worry it does make.Ive sadly only been to Stockholm,but it is a pretty badass place. Im going this summer again to Sweden yay :) so excited. just ignore the barrels rolle

Stockholm is one of the worst air cities in sweden :) i think its number 2... after the one with fish all over the place one also yea i do but its hard :(

Stockholm is one of the worst air cities in sweden :) i think its number 2... after the one with fish all over the place one also yea i do but its hard :(

It is hard to ignore the barrels ,especially when they are your fellow bronys ,but do it. If you ever need help you can always send me a message.

i think pewdie is one of the top youtube user on youtube. even though i think he gets scared way to easy he still makes my day. bro and brony forever.

*BROFIST/BROHOOF* Good to see that here are BROS too,even though there are a lot of barrel bronys too. He does get scared easily ,but he has sayed that because he lets plays he imagines that there are other people near him so that he could be braver :) He is my fav Youtube user too :wub:

Edited by GamerLuna7
  • Brohoof 1

He just seems to be way more awkward than he is funny. I didn't see all that much of him, but that is because I just don't feel like I get enough information or enjoyment to keep watching.

But I can see why would people like him. I think it's similar to why people generally like stand-up comedians and I usually don't.

I've watched a few of his videos. I've seen him play Slender and I think Happy Wheels. He was funny at first but now that I've seen him I think he's somewhat overrated. It seems like people either love him or they hate him.

I really don't mind PewDiePie, I get a few chuckles from watching him, but his fans can be a little annoying at times.  Almost every time I watch videos by UberHaxorNova, KYR SP33DY, or Cr1tikal, I always see fans arguing about him in the comments section.  I want to see comments about the video, not about why they think PewDiePie is better and stuff like that.

Commentary wise, not a big fan of PewDiePie, but when i first found him i got the horror game reactions i wanted, so naturally i like some of his stuff. I also find it somewhat admirable that he has the balls to do some silly stuff like dance and sing karaoke when millions of people will see it and stay confident enough so that the video is not awkward to watch.

But if its commentary what i look for, i would prefer ChaotikMonki (aka Cry).. and if it's comedy i want, i would go with Criken or VideoGameDunkey. The biggest weakness some youtubers have, like PewDiePie and Toby, is the fact that they rarely pay Co-Op with somebody. Also i wish some would dare to pick less known games as well and not go with the mainstream and generic stuff. Sure, Criken made Far Cry 3 entertaining (to a proportion where i laughed out loud), but i doubt anybody can make it interesting with an actual commentary.

All in all, i watch so many youtubers, but i rarely find them interesting for a long time to actually watch everything they upload. Some games are simply so boring or over done that it would take some serious outside-the-box thinking to make it interesting.

As for the hate he recieves.. I understand humanity well enough to not take their opinions seriously. I myself have hated people for dumb reasons in the past, like making specific type of music. It is no longer, what i consider, a valid reason to hate. I base my hate on their lifestyle and this includes the way they spend money, which means that i hate most hollywood celebrities, even if i like their music or the movies they are in and think they do their job well (and even then i have to wonder if my hate is justified, as they are the product of the society, nurtured by media and obsessed fans). So as a youtuber PewDiePie is okay in my books, but since i have no idea what he is doing with the money he earns or what his actual view on life is, i have no opinion on him as a person.

I guess my point is that everyone some people need a chill pill. Why hate when you can take it down a notch and simply dislike. Also consider what exactly you hate. The whole person or just a part of them? It's like suddenly hating your best friend because you find out he/she likes music you don't.

• Brohoof 1

Since everyone is advertising, I'll do it too - TB, aka Total Biscuit, aka The Cynical Brit. That's who I find to be both very enjoyable and quite informative at the same time. But it may also have something to do with me being a cynical Brit too.

Also the 100 char limit is the best thing ever. It is SO delightful to be on forums where half of the posts aren't "+1" or "OMG".

• Brohoof 2

I am a fan of him, and I have to agree that he takes some getting used to. At first he really annoyed me but as I kept going I learned more about him, and I liked him more. His style is different, but not it's necessarily a bad thing.Though, him shouting "BARRELS" randomly will always scare me.

I used to like him, his jokes are a bit over used now. I liked the Ao Oni series, but he's probably 7th in favorite LP'er list. The Yogscast (yus all of them) are maybe third. BananaPieLord is second, but overall, ChaoticMonki (Cry)  is my favorite LP'er, he puts more emotion into the games he plays (The Walking Dead gameplay actually teared me up), not to mention that voice o3o

I really don't mind PewDiePie, I get a few chuckles from watching him, but his fans can be a little annoying at times.  Almost every time I watch videos by UberHaxorNova, KYR SP33DY, or Cr1tikal, I always see fans arguing about him in the comments section.  I want to see comments about the video, not about why they think PewDiePie is better and stuff like that.

You barrel everypony know that nova started it all when his fans started to be BARRELS i hate those who dont know that, Pewds amazing give him a try he forms into a bro show him BARRELS and he will turn back again.

I can't say I'm the biggest fan of PewDiePie since I'm not a fan but he has his moments which can be found put together in a top-something video but other than that and the happy wheels ones I don't really like him.

Note: for tekkit and general minecraft fans I recommend AleksandrsLV's tutorials and mod showcases I would like to see him do more non minecraft related stuff though.

Hates make me sad :( pewdie should be allowed to be the one he is and just upload for funs sake without haters to 'share' their opinions like ¨uuuuh, Pewdiepie is so stoopid get a life n00b lol¨ its insulting all of the bros not just pewdie (and yes thats a real thing they say) Pewdie started for fun to share his experiance (dun care spelling) with his bros i just say to haters that they need to chill down... but that just make them more stupid, i think the haters maybe have an iq of 70 or lower, like really they dont like him DONT FREAKING COMMENT BAD THINGS THEN thats all there is to it also the haters (two of em i forgot name so fast) made me cry :( (sorry if you did not understand im swedish and not that old... Some haters even hate on sweden... like what the ---- man)

So you are implying that criticism is not allowed? Whatever happened to freedom of speech or opinions? I don't go batshit insane to defend MLP when some hater makes an accusation, I just let it slide because I don't care. You and all the ''fans'' here should do the same.

This thread is why I am ashamed to have even have liked his videos at one point. They were okay for a little bit but the fans and the repetetiveness of his videos ruined it for me.

So you are implying that criticism is not allowed? Whatever happened to freedom of speech or opinions? I don't go batshit insane to defend MLP when some hater makes an accusation, I just let it slide because I don't care. You and all the ''fans'' here should do the same.

Im not saying criticism isnt allowed im saying that you shouldnt flame and troll this thread so much Tomz. Also please stop swearing.

Im not saying criticism isnt allowed im saying that you shouldnt flame and troll this thread so much Tomz. Also please stop swearing

There is in fact a difference between flaming and criticism, I'l show you right now.

Criticism: I really don't like him for the repetetiveness of his videos and his overall humor.

Flaming: OMG WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE HIM HE SUCKS YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!!!!!

There is in fact a difference between flaming and criticism, I'l show you right now.

Criticism: I really don't like him for the repetetiveness of his videos and his overall humor.

Flaming: OMG WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE HIM HE SUCKS YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!!!!!

Yes there is a difference you bucking barrel. Also dont flame in caps lock. And leave your flame to 4chan,because that is where all the n00b flamers are

Yes there is a difference you bucking barrel. Also dont flame in caps lock. And leave your flame to 4chan,because that is where all the n00b flamers 

What the hell is wrong with you? I wasn't flaming in caps lock I was showing you the difference between criticism and flaming...

You really do need a brain implant because you've got some serious brain damage if you can't read or reply like a civilized human being.

What the hell is wrong with you? I wasn't flaming in caps lock I was showing you the difference between criticism and flaming...

You really do need a brain implant because you've got some serious brain damage if you can't read or reply like a civilized human being.

Well sorry for being a pony ok. It isnt nice to make fun of ponies who have mental disabilitys. Also stop hating PewDiePie becasuse he is sexier than you Lisa