Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony werewolf game (CLOSED!)

~EM002~

Pinky Pie just finished giving out  invitation for her new party, a lock-in, to try for the first time.

Invitation: Hey! It's Pinky Pie I give you this invitation for my new style party a lock in! Bring a sleeping bag, if you wanna sleep and not have fun on this super duper amazing party! But if you want to actually want to have fun come to this party and stay up all night with me! It starts at 7:00 please don't be late!

Pinky Pie was preparing for her super duper amazing party. She was so excited the only thing was that it’d be the death to everyone who came…

I used to play this in a different forum, it’s called a Werewolf but since I am ponyfying it it's called Werewolfpony.

So this is how you play:

At least 10 people to need to sign up as a pony from the show, and I’ll pick three different people to play very important roles, that no one but that person and me will know. One person will be a Werewolf pony, another will be a physic pony, and a third one will be an alchemist pony.

Every night, the werewolf pony will kill a pony, and the dead pony will be revealed in the morning. I’ll give everyone a 5 day limit to vote on who they think the werewolf pony is, but the polls won't close down until I get about 6 votes. If there are many ponys who signed up in this game who are inactive, I’ll do sign ups all over again and will reassign all the roles. Once everyone votes, I will count all the votes and kick out the pony who has the most, whether or not that pony is the werewolf pony, or any other role.

After the pony is kicked out, if there is still the werewolf pony is still alive, then I’ll give three days for the werewolf pony to pick their prey, and the other two roles to do their thing.

Every “Night,” the Psychic pony  may ask me if one character is the werewolf pony or not. Yet again, who this is, is secret, even to the werewolf pony. The alchemist will be able to protect one person every night. If the werewolf attacks the pony witth the alchemy circle the werewolf ponyy will have to pick another prey.  But we will all still vote the next day.

Anyone care to join me?  Any pony will do.

Host: EM002- Pinky Pie

Edited by ~EM002~

Yay somebody else welcome :)

1. DJ-Shy3- Fluttershy

2. Hunter_XD96- Rarity

3. TGAP Babs Seed- Trixie

Bump :(

Edited by EM002

Werewolf games? Ah the nostalgia... I used to play these when I was younger... I think it's been almost a year now?

Anyways, if roleplaying your character isn't required then I'm in as Snips for no particular reason. If it is required, or at least if everyone else plans to, then I'll need a lot more consideration and probably preparation.

(edited)

Welcome :)

1. DJ-Shy3- Fluttershy

2. Hunter_XD96- Rarity

4. Dash Blast- Soarin'
5. Kamil- Snips

Edited by EM002

This can be called mafia but there is a difference anyway welcome :)

1. DJ-Shy3- Fluttershy

2. Hunter_XD96- Rarity

4. Dash Blast- Soarin'
5. Kamil- Snips
6. BeatrixBow- Vinyl

• 2 weeks later...

Rfailuntbtoewrdsahsyh I will let you play as your oc :)

Welcome MrXweetok :)

1. DJ-Shy3- Fluttershy

2. Hunter_XD96- Rarity

4. Dash Blast- Soarin'
5. Kamil- Snips
6. BeatrixBow- Vinyl

7. Rfailuntbtoewrdsahsyh- Flamemist
8. MrXweetok- Octavia

You guys may think that this isn't gonna work out but well the only reason we haven't started is because I need 10 people to sign-up but I only have 8. I know somebody started something similar and if you wabt to quit to play the othe game that's fine. Just tell me :)

I'm in, though I'll be keeping my own 'sona: an actual wolf. Just how I like to play. ^^ (Though, if I /must/ choose a pony of some sort, I'll take Big Mac)

I am sorry but I need to pick a pony but you already did :)

Welcome :)

1. DJ-Shy3- Fluttershy

2. Hunter_XD96- Rarity

4. Dash Blast- Soarin'

5. Kamil- Snips

6. BeatrixBow- Vinyl

8. MrXweetok- Octavia

9. UGXwolf- Big Mac

(edited)

In four minutes I just had another sign up welcome :)

1. DJ-Shy3- Fluttershy

2. Hunter_XD96- Rarity

4. Dash Blast- Soarin'
5. Kamil- Snips
6. BeatrixBow- Vinyl

8. MrXweetok- Octavia
9. UGXwolf- Big Mac
10. antismurf9001-Turner

Edited by EM002