Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Luna coming back?

Rainbowdashisawesome

Princess Luna Must Return!!!

She the most beautiful mare, She is best pony, & she can do Raging Demon!

I really doubt the third appearance of the sister of Celestia would be her last on a television show that's not even 2 seasons long yet.

Technically its would be her 2 since episode 2 season 1 didnt really count much

• Brohoof 2

well.

she will come back, with discord ridding on her back as they team up to cause chaos. I know this because my uncle works at sony.

Oh and What I said was fake, if you couldn't tell.

• Brohoof 1

well.

she will come back, with discord ridding on her back as they team up to cause chaos. I know this because my uncle works at sony.

post-5-0-77739100-1327106296_thumb.jpeg
  • Brohoof 3

well.

it's funny because Sony isn't even remotely related to anything pertaining to My Little Pony. A Television show made in Canada and United States about toys made by Toy company from Rhode Island using Prosumer editing software made by Autodesk and Adobe.

Your dad may as well work for Samsung Heavy Industries xD

well.

My mom works at McDonalds and she also knows that

i didn't know it was fake until you told me

• Brohoof 1

well.

Why must you tease me sooooo?!?!?!?! :( I thought you had some secret info about an episode with Luna :(

My mom works at McDonalds and she also knows that

i didn't know it was fake until you told me

oh yeah? well my mum IS a McDonald (<--- that is as truthful as my name in real life is flare, but it could be true...right? righhhhht?)

oh yeah? well my mum IS a McDonald (<--- that is as truthful as my name in real life is flare, but it could be true...right? righhhhht?)

I was born as a cheeseburger with my other twin that was born 3 months before me, I managed to turn into a human and eat my evil twin Alen (My name's Aylin ) and that's why I only wear blue socks on tuesdays, True Story Edited by Pinkazoid

I was hoping she'd appear more this season. Like every time Celestia appears or something.

well I feel as if celestia hasn't appeared as much this season as she did in the last one, maybe they are trying to turn them into like background or "dead" characters.