Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Anypony play League of Legends?

DevilsAdvocate

I've been playing this sooooo much lately!

Its pretty hard with my crappy connection but I do ok.

I'm playing Karthus right now, his ult hits EVERY ENEMY CHAMPION! Love it.

I also play Kassadin, Twisted Fate, Rammus and Veigar.

My summoner name is kyreth on EU west. Add me!

I've dabbled in it from time to time and found it pretty fun in small doses.

The whole elitist community and pay2win thing kind of turns me away from it though.

I've dabbled in it from time to time and found it pretty fun in small doses.

The whole elitist community and pay2win thing kind of turns me away from it though.

Elitist assholes are easy enough to ignore, and it's not really pay2win. Everything can be unlocked via IP except skins, which have no effect on gameplay.

Forget the "elitist assholes", try the feeders and the trolls.

Every normal game I've been in. Always. :(

Edited by Aureity

There's a difference between dying from a champ because of bad luck and lag, and dying continuously from a combination of fighting 1v5 and tower diving opponents at full health -_-

Oh and also I once had a game with this one guy who just warded the starting point and then danced in the middle. Every time he got enough money to buy another, he'd just ward one of the edges of the circle.

Oh and also I once had a game with this one guy who just warded the starting point and then danced in the middle. Every time he got enough money to buy another, he'd just ward one of the edges of the circle.

That's hilarious. I mean, I would've reported him as soon as the game was over, but I would've laughed while he was doing it.

And yeah, it's generally easy to tell a noob from a complete idiot. Noobs try to learn from their mistakes, idiots don't and just blame their team.

I have had a few times were I was laning against a champ who countered me really well and nobody else on the team would switch lanes with me. It's not like I can just leave the lane, but it's not like I'm going to be winning much against a teemo when I'm udyr :/

Name: Jonke (lvl 21)

Server: EU North/East

Though i don't play often.. I'm a HoN player afterall x)

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1

I only play a few select champs that I really like. Most I'll try out then I'll go ehh...

The only champ that I can play well so far is Anivia, getting slightly better with trist.

• 1 month later...

Hmm yeah, this is one of those games that is great, BUT it is ruined by rude people. So, if we could somehow find enough people, we can form some teams for some casual fun gaming.

I rarely play games anymore, but that could change. I have my account in EU West, but i guess i could play in other servers aswell. In NA server i would have that small 0,25 second delay that has a small effect on my gameplay, but oh well. I could live with that, but the main thing i would miss is the champs i have unlocked, etc.

edit: transferred my account to EU west

Edited by Jormaz

Hmm yeah, this is one of those games that is great, BUT it is ruined by rude people. So, if we could somehow find enough people, we can form some teams for some casual fun gaming.

I rarely play games anymore, but that could change. I have my account in EU Nordic/East, but i guess i could play in other servers aswell. In NA server i would have that small 0,25 second delay that has a small effect on my gameplay, but oh well. I could live with that, but the main thing i would miss is the champs i have unlocked, etc.

That's the best part.

• 2 weeks later...

I play a bit, i'm only level 15 though :<

Add me if you'd like: iSlapMILFs

I usually play AP champs. But a majority of the time I'm playing as Ahri or Veigar

The only AD Champ i'm ever on is Urgot, because who can resist that sexy cyborg bod ;)