Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you go for pony content?

Heartstrings

So, where does everypony go to get their pony related stuff?

I go on Equestria Daily, Ponibooru, DeviantART, here and ponyfictionarchive.

That's mostly where I go. However, I've found a lot of really good ones on Google Plus lately. The other night there was a spontaneous flood of Fluttershy pics and I collected a whole bunch of really nice ones that I'd never seen before. That's kind of random, though, it's not what you'd call a reliable source.

The EqD drawfriends are my primary source for pics. EqD is also where I usually go for fanfic, although FIMfiction.net has some good stuff too.

Equestria Daily, DeviantART, and Ponychan primarily. There's also the Bronyville Podcast and a few other sites I visit every once in a while.

I'm always lurking about Ponychan, especially on /pic/ and /pony/; interesting (and repulsive) threads are always popping up which keep things entertaining. EqD is my mane news source, I also save any new drawfriend pics that I like and haven't seen anywhere else. Speaking of pictures, do excuse me, I have to shuffle through the 3,792 DeviantWATCH submissions I've been neglecting to view.

The mane sites I go to are Equestria Daily, r/mylittlepony (reddit), Ponychan, Ponibooru and DeviantArt for pics, and here of course.

Edited by Apple Bloom

Originally I used Fimchan and Ponibooru, up until Equestria Daily started to become popular.

Now i generally use EqD for the nightly roundups (which is how I found here!), DeviantArt and Fimfiction.

oh and ponycountdown.com as well to see how long until the next episode!

There's also a thread in the Ars Technica forums devoted to ponies. Actually, it was started as something completely different, but it experienced a hostile takeover, now we own it. Sorta like what happened on 4chan, but on a smaller scale. Ninja pony takeover! :ph34r:

Equestria Daily for the most part. I always have a tab of EqD open. Always. Even when I don't.

Aside from that I lurk ponibooru and My Little Remix and I lurk/also post here. I'm also a big fan of Equestria Gaming because I love the fan created games. I also check out Equestria Rhythm on occasion.