Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have been accused!

Page.Turner

I popped on today (just got done at the college) and I see an interesting message in my private box:

Wait, you live in a small cottage outside of Ponyville...you're a pegasis pony, 21 or so years old, female, likes tea and singing, are you Fluttershy?

These are my reasons why I did NOT rip off Fluttery:

It's not impossible that there are more than one cottages outside of Ponyville, I do NOT love animals and care for them, I am not yellow and pink, I am horribly biased for pegasus ponies and making an OC pegasus is not a theft crime, I'm 21 in real life, I am female in real life, I love tea in real life as do I love to sing but this particular character SPECIAL TALENT is singing and no, I am not Fluttershy. My name isn't Fluttershy.

Besides, the only reason Fluttershy can sing is the same reason every other mane character on that show sings (let alone the background ponies who also seem to have amazing talents for back-up singing on key) is because it's a kid's show and musical numbers kind of need ponies who can sing as well as voice act.

Also, the reason Sky Song is even living on the ground is explained in my profile as well or did you skip that part?

EDIT: I'm just feeling really offended right now. I put a lot of thought into thought into this character and her tangibility.

Edited by SkySong

EDIT: I'm just feeling really offended right now. I put a lot of thought into thought into this character and her tangibility.

It was just a misunderstanding... no need to get mad.

I'm sure that whoever sent you that message was trying to compliment your personality rather than rip on your creativity.

It doesn't seem like a very friendly note.

It was just a misunderstanding... no need to get mad.

They have since sent me another message and I'm sure it wasn't.

Don't worry, we know you're not Fluttershy, many people have similar interest and hobbies but they aren't the same.

Whoever sent you those messages may just be a troll, or possibly jealous.

• Brohoof 1

okay, seriously guys, HOW IS IT BAD AT ALL TO BE COMPARED TO ONE OF THE MOST BELOVED CHARACTERS ON THE SHOW THAT THIS SITE IS DEDICATED TO? HOW IN THE WIDE WIDE WORLD OF EQUESTRIA IS IT AN INSULT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM??

okay, seriously guys, HOW IS IT BAD AT ALL TO BE COMPARED TO ONE OF THE MOST BELOVED CHARACTERS ON THE SHOW THAT THIS SITE IS DEDICATED TO? HOW IN THE WIDE WIDE WORLD OF EQUESTRIA IS IT AN INSULT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM??

If people claim that your OC is a rip off. (of Fluttershy)

Ya, sorry about offending you, I didn't mean to, just Fluttershy's my favorite pony and I couldn't help but notice the similarities between her and Skycharmer. I wasn't trolling and wasn't calling your OC a ripoff.. But, to my defense, I see nothing wrong with being equated to one of the best ponies in the show.

I popped on today (just got done at the college) and I see an interesting message in my private box:

Wait, you live in a small cottage outside of Ponyville...you're a pegasis pony, 21 or so years old, female, likes tea and singing, are you Fluttershy?

These are my reasons why I did NOT rip off Fluttery:

It's not impossible that there are more than one cottages outside of Ponyville, I do NOT love animals and care for them, I am not yellow and pink, I am horribly biased for pegasus ponies and making an OC pegasus is not a theft crime, I'm 21 in real life, I am female in real life, I love tea in real life as do I love to sing but this particular character SPECIAL TALENT is singing and no, I am not Fluttershy. My name isn't Fluttershy.

Besides, the only reason Fluttershy can sing is the same reason every other mane character on that show sings (let alone the background ponies who also seem to have amazing talents for back-up singing on key) is because it's a kid's show and musical numbers kind of need ponies who can sing as well as voice act.

Also, the reason Sky Song is even living on the ground is explained in my profile as well or did you skip that part?

W-wait I'm confused...

What's going on...

Who is like what...

I'm lost... did you make an oc or something.. then someone said the oc reminded them of FLuttershy... is that right?

<pinkie pie>

I read the topic title and at first I thought it said Accosted and I was like

but then I read it again and I was all

and then I read the thread and I get that it's a big deal to you but you aren't Fluttershy because you aren't yellow and you don't care for animals and it's different enough not to matter what others say but why would you listen to me my OC is a can of beer and does this sound enough like Pinkie Pie since I'm not using punctuation until the end of my sentence?

</pinkie pie>

Edited by Crispy

How rude, everypony knows that I'm Fluttershy. I'm assuming whoever did that has a cutie mark that looks somewhat similar to This. Either that or knows nothing about Fluttershy, or much of My Little Pony. There are at least 20 or so pegasi who live in cottages around Ponyville. And then there is also Rainbow Dash, who lives in a fancy cloud house, which is kind of a cottage, right? Anyways, send this person my way, and I will tell them the differences between you and I. Or better yet we could stand next to each other and let them see the obvious. ;)

Wait... this actually pissed you off...?

Wat.

It is just a persona man .-.

Sky Song is a character I put a lot of heart and thought into and is more than just a character I sometimes pretend to be on a Pony website for children.

To be accused of being nothing but a rip off of another character is offensive to me and I'm sorry if our opinions differ in this manner.

This thread will probably die now.

Glad to hear the problem has been resolved. Why don't we ever get a chance to duel with swords?