Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Day vs Night

Finesthour

Autumn arrived at the Auditorium a little early, and saw Princess Luna was already there. He bowed respectfully, then turned to find a seat. I wonder what this could be about?

Edited by Slendermane

LullabyDawn paced nervously outside Celestia's chamber.

Ohhh, but what does she want? It sounded urgent...

Taking a deep breath, Lullaby walks into the chamber, keeping her eyes fixed on the floor, until she finds a seat.

Name: Desert Storm

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Faction: Celestia's Solar Regime

Description: Desert Storm is an old conservative pony, extremely loyal to Celestia's regime. Back in the days he was a child, racism was the state-sponsored norm, with unicorns regularly thought of as the highest race. Even after Luna returned and bigotry and old family values were essentially banished, Desert Storm remained loyal to the Solar Political Party, and after years of military service rose high in the ranks. He now stands ready to crush the weak and immoral New Lunar Republic.

Personality: Rough, gruff and mean. Desert Storm believes in the principles and traditions of the past, and the democratic and unholy New Lunar Republic is going against everything he's been taught. He'll destroy anyone and anything to wipe the Lunar scum off the Earth.

A unicorn clambered in relatively silently and observantly, yet with an odd grin on her face to see Celestia. She bowed her head respectfully in the presence of the leader and continued to smile, eying a very odd striped pegasus carefully as she entered.

Earth Quick flew as fast as he could to the auditorium

"I can't believe I'm late!" He quickly gave a burst of speed using his wings. He got close enough and started gasping for breath.

Earth Quick flew as fast as he could to the auditorium

"I can't believe I'm late!" He quickly gave a burst of speed using his wings. He got close enough and started gasping for breath.

Desert Storm stepped down the hall, his military uniform just gleaming with honor and royalty. He bowed in front of Princess Celestia. "Milady."

She rose, shivering a little at being addressed by the regal Celestia. The unicorn watched as she also addressed that one other scary looking pony. However, she hid whatever intimidation she felt and lifted her head up high. "Yeah uh... so your Highness... what have we to discuss?"

Lullaby shakingly stands from her seating position and bows to Celestia

"M-milady..." she mutters, respectfully.

Lullaby shakes a little when a stallion wearing a millitary uniform enters the room.

Earth Quick saw it was beggining.

"What the hay could Luna want during training hour?" Earth Quick went inside.

Edited by RaccoonBL

I saw Celestia. I bow down to honor her. I start to get confident after a while.

(hey In RP'ing we're supposed to talk in 3rd person ;) )

Haste flew in gracefully in the chamber, she bowed respectfully to Celestia and quickly stood back up

Dusk walked to the auditorium, he bowed, stood up and took a few steps back

Celestia closed her eyes and said,

"She is still my sister, mind you."

Luna saw that no other ponies planned to show up to the meeting. She lowered her head to face Stiletto and said,

"It pleases me that you have come."

General Storm straightened. "Of course, mi'lady, my statement was not meant in that view. I simply meant the idea of the New Lunar Republic and its followers. Luna has always been a wonderful leader," Desert lied easy, "But she simply fell off track. We need to wipe this new country off the maps. It's dangerous!"

(edited)

Celestia nodded her head, pleased with his retract.

"My sister has lost her views of the world. She has her fun now, but her followers shall be crushed."

Luna closed her eyes and said,

"Seeing how my sister is waging war against our republic, I thought it would be fit to raise an army. Silly how you are the only pony to show up."

Edited by Rose