Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

Lmao it's after 4am over here right now.

Oh well, have some Twilight anyway.

1210590.png

1210352.png

Yeah. Suuuuure you didn't, Twilight  :P

• Brohoof 4

Sometimes she just doesn't know when to stop...BEING SO ADORABLE!

princess_twilight_sparkle_by_ultrard-dab

I must be in place of that guy!

large.png

It is called nuzzle hunger!

large.png

Oh my. T...Twilie? Is everything...okay? What's with the face?  :o

shy_flap_flap_by_dm29-d9jme05.png

Absolutely wonderful Twi pic.

luminescence_by_noctilucent_arts-dac33v4

• Brohoof 6

Sometimes she just doesn't know when to stop...BEING SO ADORABLE!

That's Twilie for you. So much adorkable cuteness!

Oh my. T...Twilie? Is everything...okay? What's with the face? 

Oh... that? I believe Sunny's at the other end.

I must be in place of that guy!

Yeah. I think all of us here wish that. 

It is called nuzzle hunger!

I think it's called seperation anxiety. 

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. Maybe she loves them too much. Ugh! What am I saying? You can never love a book too much!... or can you...

sig-4620163.sig-4613026.mlp_twilight_spa

Must be one of those large font books. I should know I"ve seen those

Edited by BlinkZ
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle's the best and most lovable princess in Equestria and we all know that. However, Sci-Twi is worth a mention as well as she is the 'Twilight Sparkle' of the Equestria Girls universe. Pardon me Shimmer Sparkle but I think Sci-Twi deserves a chance in this fan club too. True, some of us ponies may not like her as she's not THE Twilight we know of and I'm okay with that. Maybe to balance the odds, there should be a Sci-Twi fan club around here.

One reason I like Sci-Twi is that she's a bit like us when it comes to doing social activities for the first time. Shy and awkward...We've been there.

The second reason is she just looks SO adorable with those glasses on. I think I have some of her traits as I wear glasses too when I type to discuss something in this forum and work hard at university.

For me, Sunset Shimmer may still be the main protagonist in Equestria Girls but I predict Sci-Twi's gonna be a main hero too. Can't wait for Legends of Everfree coming soon to cinemas near us.

Seriously, how can you not smile when she looks at you with that kawaii expression of hers? It warms my heart.

post-20535-0-62857700-1470056594_thumb.png

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 6

@@Photon Jet, You know what? I may despise her for being Twily's replacement in Equestria Girls and for basically stealing the spotlight from Sunny but I think I'm more... accepting... of... her... well... almost. But I want to apologize to @@shoyrumaster11 and @ for saying mean things about Sci Twi in the past. I understand if you somehow see Sci Twi as more relatable than Twilight or you like her more. I get that to some Twilight may be harder to relate to because she's a princess while Sci Twi is a normal girl with problems and characteristics we can all relate to. However, for me at least, that character was Sunset Shimmer in Rainbow Rocks. I'm still bothered by Sci Twi and I always will be but I just wanted to make my apologies known to these three members in particular. I'm really sorry if I haven't been respectful towards you. I guess I still have to learn more from the Princess of Friendship. 

princess_twilight_sparkle_by_grabusz-d6p   

• Brohoof 5

@@Photon Jet, You know what? I may despise her for being Twily's replacement in Equestria Girls and for basically stealing the spotlight from Sunny but I think I'm more... accepting... of... her... well... almost. But I want to apologize to @@shoyrumaster11 and @ for saying mean things about Sci Twi in the past. I understand if you somehow see Sci Twi as more relatable than Twilight or you like her more. I get that to some Twilight may be harder to relate to because she's a princess while Sci Twi is a normal girl with problems and characteristics we can all relate to. However, for me at least, that character was Sunset Shimmer in Rainbow Rocks. I'm still bothered by Sci Twi and I always will be but I just wanted to make my apologies known to these three members in particular. I'm really sorry if I haven't been respectful towards you. I guess I still have to learn more from the Princess of Friendship. 

princess_twilight_sparkle_by_grabusz-d6p   

Now that's something you should write to Princess Celestia or Twilight. Apology accepted.

• Brohoof 5

Oh my Luna! That is some moment of truth is going on. Without me on top of that. No. Nonononono. This won't do. I also have some brutal trotting revelations to make. And yes, before you read any further, take a note: yes, I may be INTACT OXIDE; and yes, I am writing this whilst listening Wondercolts part of "Welcome to the Show" over and over again. But my position is still solid as the Magic of Friendship. 

Okay, Sci-Twi. First of all, any of you that have no problem with her: I fully and honestly respect your opinion. There's nothing wrong with that. But, unfortunately I do have to throw in some tar spoons about her. First of all, she is a character of her own. Yes, she shares name, voice, and likeliness (minus hairstyle and outfit) with Twilight we know from Season 1. But despite that, she is not Twilight we (...me, at the very least) grew up with. She still has a veeery long way ahead of her to be developed as much as Pony Twilight. And to be honest, from what I have seen in FG, I wasn't very impressed. Two reasons.

One: her character development so far. The way she tries to dig up more about the magic of Equestria, and how she lets that device of hers to absorb it from huMane 6. It's...It's like she didn't understand what she was getting herself into but barely cared. For some reason it kind of annoyed me a bit. And of course, her transformation into Midnight Sparkle. I am honestly sorry, but...Am I the only one who thought that personality change was kind of abrupt (pls correct me if this is not a correct word)? Well, I tried to convince myself that it is wrongly-used magic's fault, and it kind of worked.

And two: Hasbro's (apparently) decision to replace Pony Twilight with her. Was that really such a necessity? It really felt like they don't want PT be the part of EG anymore. We are talking about possible quarantining EG from FiM, which clearly makes no sense. Not to mention @@Shimmer Sparkle's claim that she is there to steal the spotlight from both SS and PT. I am in that boat as well. ST still has, as I said, a long way ahead of her to become somebody really serious and important. The movie has not been aired yet, and she is already presented as center of the attention and the alpha of the group, with SS being pushed away. That just doesn't feel right to me.

And now: Pony Twilight. Well, to be honest, not much can be said here. I know that adorkable purple book-loving little horsey since the time I started watching the very first episode of the show. I saw her getting friends, learning about friendship, accomplishing things, becoming an alicorn princess (well deserved!), going to the human world, etc. She is fully fledged character by now. Yes she has one downside or two, but that's nothing compared to everything else about her. She is very smart and organized pony. Maybe not always open minded (like in case with Pinkie Sense), but she does her hardest. And she does understand the true value of friendship. Not to mention all those adorable moments  :adorkable:

Guess that's it. I tried my hardest to be more critically-thinking about this rather than fan-boying. In conclusion I can only say, that while I will try my best to understand the meaning of Sci-Twi's presence, Pony Twilie will always hold more special place in my heart.

sig-4621347.1215071__safe_twilight%20spa

P.S: I wish I could write more, but my head...

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 2