Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Hey guys remember the episode Pinkie Apple Pie? This episode is about Pinkie finding out she might be related to the Apple family and instantly wanting to jump into their family. The whole episode she is acting all excited about potentially being in a family. Do you think there could be a reason? Like, Pinkie always wanted a better family or that her family is not the best? Some depth huh?

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys remember the episode Pinkie Apple Pie? This episode is about Pinkie finding out she might be related to the Apple family and instantly wanting to jump into their family. The whole episode she is acting all excited about potentially being in a family. Do you think there could be a reason? Like, Pinkie always wanted a better family or that her family is not the best? Some depth huh?

I think she just enjoyed the fact of being related to one of her best friends family,more reasons to throw a family party. 

130810786366.gif

On a more in-depth note: Yes,she may have always wanted a tight family like AJ's as its clear her real family is either very distant or not really compatible with her persona(just look at how Maud is),which makes since because her family seem to represent the Amish people.

Growing up in a Amish family is far different than growing up in a family like AJ's and Pinkie Pie may have longed for the 'southern family' experience because as someone who does have family in the south,it is something to behold lol :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I absolutely love Pinkie Pie! She's quite an underestimated character. Many people consider her as a comical relief, but in my opinion she has a lot more depth then you would think at first sight.

My sentiments exactly. I'll confess - at first, i thought of her as that token randomness character, you know - a cartoon trope. By the end of the first season and along the second season, i absolutely fell in love with her.

I think Pinkie loves her family, you saw how she acted with Maud. I think she was missing her family a lot because of her long stay in Ponyville, and perhaps (without her realizing it) wanted to feel a bit more closer to her relatives than before.

• Brohoof 4

I wish people wouldn't associate Pinkie Pie's full name with cupcakes and her sad/insane side all the time.

I've couldn't have said it better. I can't count the times I heard from people that she has some mental illness and if I see fanwork of her in a human version (guess that there is a specific name for that?) they draw her as a fat human that is eating.

She sure doesn't deserve that..

• Brohoof 4

Very interesting question, that's definitely possible. :D

She loves her family but I guess she has always wanted them to be more...joyful.

• Brohoof 2

I've couldn't have said it better. I can't count the times I heard from people that she has some mental illness and if I see fanwork of her in a human version (guess that there is a specific name for that?) they draw her as a fat human that is eating.

She sure doesn't deserve that..

I don't mind human Pinkie being drawn a little 'chubby' because as someone who dated some who ate sweets 24/7,you can get a little plump :lol:

However the ones where she is some massive zeppelin are stupid... :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

I don't mind human Pinkie being drawn a little 'chubby' because as someone who dated some who ate sweets 24/7,you can get a little plump :lol:

However the ones where she is some massive zeppelin are stupid... :okiedokielokie:

Oh the last part, I have no idea why but apparently a lot fans seem to be fascinated with portraying a lot of the ponies from the show as fat whales. I don't get it :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 6

I'm sure she deeply loves her family a lot but I think she can't identify herself  with any of them. 

It also seems she doesn't has that much contact anymore with her relatives, so I guess she's just happy to be somehow  a part of a warm and joyful family who lives near to her.

I'm sure she deeply loves her family a lot but I think she can't identify herself  with any of them. 

It also seems she doesn't has that much contact anymore with her relatives, so I guess she's just happy to be somehow  a part of a warm and joyful family who lives near to her.

• Brohoof 4

Oh the last part, I have no idea why but apparently a lot fans seem to be fascinated with portraying a lot of the ponies from the show as fat whales. I don't get it :okiedokielokie:

I don't get it either lol. 

I do know some are fetishes tho so it doesn't bother me too much. But i still don't like seeing Pinkie at a unrealistic 900lbs  :fiery:

Below is my FAVORITE drawing of a human Pinkie as its perfect imo,from the height to the body shape/size,minus the mustache of-course :lol:

(ignore the other human ponies,tho i won't lie and say most of them aren't believable. lol Rainbow is my height XD)

full.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

I do know some are fetishes tho so it doesn't bother me too much. But i still don't like seeing Pinkie at a unrealistic 900lbs  :fiery:

Below is my FAVORITE drawing of a human Pinkie as its perfect imo,from the height to the body shape/size,minus the mustache of-course :lol:

(ignore the other human ponies,tho i won't lie and say most of them aren't believable. lol Rainbow is my height XD)

full.jpeg

Wow Pinkie Pie is around my height and and Applejack is 6 ft :P

But I thought Pinkie Pie was the shortest of the mane 6 :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Wow Pinkie Pie is around my height and and Applejack is 6 ft :P

But I thought Pinkie Pie was the shortest of the mane 6 :huh:

They are all the same height,even in EQG. Tho i think Twilight is slightly taller. And ya a 6 ft AJ doesn't seem too off in my opinion  :P

• Brohoof 1

full.jpeg

full.jpeg

So Pinkie is an inch taller than me wow

• Brohoof 1

As for being 'fat'... erm, i don't know. Pinkie never struck me as a 'fat' person. She is hyperactive, and i know from experience that hyper people tend to burn much more energy and get slim easily. Don't know if the same applies to ponies, but i'd like to believe so.

Plus, if she was overweight, i'd imagine with her physics defying body she'd be able to collapse her mass inward to become more slender and proportionate, that'd be so Pinkie pie if she did.

Plus, if she was overweight, i'd imagine with her physics defying body she'd be able to collapse her mass inward to become more slender and proportionate, that'd be so Pinkie pie if she did.

lol agreed.

32037.png?1339579475

This. Pinkie Pie in a nutshell.

• Brohoof 4

A philosophical question to you then, ladies and gentlemen: Which came first? The rules, or The Pinkie pie?

Pinkie Pie

Because if she can defy any physics, and rules, then she may have come loong before the rules applied. :)

• Brohoof 4

img-2824612-1-full.jpeg

I also absolutely hate it too if they draw a pony like a whale. On the other hand, it's also so stereotypical and unrealistic to draw the human form of a pony like a topmodel.

So I really really do like this representation of them, it looks pretty accurate, without exaggerating. This is some pretty good artwork!

• Brohoof 2

img-2824612-1-full.jpeg

The Pinkie one is the only one I really like (maybe AJ too), the artist anthropomorphised her well :)

I watched 'A Friend in Deed' again today, I can't believe its only my second viewing, I love this episode! 'Smile' is amazing and making Cranky smile was just too awesome for words. :)

Your taste in pinkie pies has yet to fail me.

I watched 'A Friend in Deed' again today, I can't believe its only my second viewing, I love this episode! 'Smile' is amazing and making Cranky smile was just too awesome for words.

My most favorite episode ever :D

Your taste in pinkie pies has yet to fail me.

My most favorite episode ever :D

Great choice as a favourite episode! :D As someone who has experienced Cranky's situation (minus Pinkie's intervention), its so uplifting! I didn't realise you see Matilda at the beginning :o 

I think Pinkie roof hopping might be one of the cutest things in MLP full stop. :D

Pinkie_PieRoofJumpingS2E18.png

If you want to over analyze this episode then I'd say it's because Pinkie knows you can't get rid of family, and is afraid of abandonment by AJ (and everypony else).

Oh sure she's happy, but she doesn't seem to feel like she has much intrinsic worth. 

She seems to identify (rightly or wrongly) with Maud.

• Brohoof 2