Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

This isn't a Pinkie special, but I found it while looking up some others.  I LOVE IT!!!

img-2851885-1-165224%20-%20applejack%20a

I am 31.

I love it.  I may have to steal borrow it for my meta roleplaying FiM game -- should it exist.

• Brohoof 2

Considering that I'm diabetic myself, I'm surprised I haven't died from extreme cuteness. 

New theory!  Pinkie has blood in her insulin stream (which explains her eating habits)

New theory!  Pinkie has blood in her insulin stream (which explains her eating habits)

We've never seen clues to know if Pinkie is diabetic. If that's so, then I'd love her even more. 

She must be one of those people who probably has to take one shot a day. I know people who are like that.

We've never seen clues to know if Pinkie is diabetic. If that's so, then I'd love her even more. 

She must be one of those people who probably has to take one shot a day. I know people who are like that.

I mean more like hyperinsulinism.

But fantasy version.  Thereby injecting Pinkie Pie through the eyes is a mild cure for too much sugar in the blood.  (I'm not a MD don't try at home)

I mean more like hyperinsulinism.

But fantasy version.  Thereby injecting Pinkie Pie through the eyes is a mild cure for too much sugar in the blood.  (I'm not a MD don't try at home)

Ah, I see. 

almost_by_atryl-d5f9z5l_zpseeb31950.pngI'm not a fan of chocolate milk, but this is still adorable. :3

• Brohoof 3

The Pinkie recipe: 100 cups of sugar, 20 cc's of helium, the heart of a child, a mother's love, the warmth of sunshine, and...the special ingredient...

Chemical X.

• Brohoof 6

The Pinkie recipe: 100 cups of sugar, 20 cc's of helium, the heart of a child, a mother's love, the warmth of sunshine, and...the special ingredient...

Rocks.

Yes but it's a special kind of rock, RD.

• Brohoof 2

Check out this drawing of Pinkie Pie with Princess Unikitty from "The Lego Movie."

pTNDqXOw23-8.png

OMG I was just watching that movie last night. She kept reminding me of Pinkie Pie with her constant positive attitude so she is an awesome character. 

• Brohoof 1

Chemical X.

:( Guess I'll have to ask Professor Utonium.

OMG I was just watching that movie last night. She kept reminding me of Pinkie Pie with her constant positive attitude so she is an awesome character. 

Well, the LEGO Movie is a fantastic movie no matter how you look at it. Unikitty was hilarious. :)

• Brohoof 1