Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

It's the only Rainbow Power toy I have. I would love a Rainbow Power Pinkie plush. I'd be begging my parents for that. :)

Do you mean the mini figure one or the brushable? :) Yer same! That would be simply divine :D 

@@(MARVEL) Blue Blood

post-26968-0-47482600-1404687387_thumb.png

I've been tempted to make this my first brushable purchase, sadly my local store doesn't have Pinkie in at the moment. Luckily I have my new plush to comfort me :)

Were you the one who mentioned that you were getting the 4DE one? I need to make my Christmas list like months early, because I WANT THAT PLUSHIE!!!

That was me! 

post-26968-0-51897800-1405592644_thumb.jpg

I recommend her 110%, she's beautiful  :wub:

That was me! 

I recommend her 110%, she's beautiful  :wub:

I don't need it... I don't need it... I definitely don't need it. I don't need it... I don't need it... I don't need it... I don't need it. I NEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! *Rockets up to the sky!*

• Brohoof 2

I don't need it... I don't need it... I definitely don't need it. I don't need it... I don't need it... I don't need it... I don't need it. I NEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! *Rockets up to the sky!*

This made me :lol: majorly. That was my reaction when I saw it on a youtube review :lol:

@, thanks :squee: The tag which came with it is great, has a mini Pinkie bio which I thought was a nice touch! :D 

My pink comrades, your overlord is pleased, but not satisfied. We need more Pinkie pie.

I love these, but I can't see Pinkie cursing or having controvertial topics.  Maybe implicit language warning?

Hmm, i don't know if i could see Pinkie doing dark humor. It's not out of the realm of possibilities for her, naturally, but still. I always found her to be simply light-hearted and fun ^_^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I drew my soul on paper this morning! (with my limited materials and coloring palette)

Wanna see?

Pinkamena-Pills

post-27460-0-41100400-1405734799_thumb.jpg

(i really wish i had a tablet lol)

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 5