Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

64695+-+artist+bronyontheway+fluttershy+Someone drew a pic of this, i described a similar scene when i did that story for my first oc, Rain Crasher. He would go here and watch the stars at night and also think about his mother who passed away after he moved to Ponyville. This was what set the mood for that moment.

Edited by Rosemary
  • Brohoof 2

I love Pinkie Pie. She's also apart of my otp. Which is cheesepie....  :yay:  I thought Pinkie was awesome before that. But when Cheese sandwich was introduced...  :pinkie:

And it seems like she's broken the 4th wall so many times, she's started making dents in the 5th..  :wau: I can only imagine what the writers will do with her in season 5. I'm actually kind of afraid that she'll go pinkamena again and go a little more insane what can be considered safe. Then again, when has Pinkie Pie ever been safe?! Also, this.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcbCKxzr7eE

• Brohoof 3

This is a nice Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie picture in an interesting style. As I understand it, they're not supposed to be anthro, but humans wearing headbands (a la the cafeteria song).

equestria_girls___fluttershy_and_pinkie_

• Brohoof 2

Check out what came in the mail today! my 4DE Pinkie Plushie! She's adorable, and completely show accurate, and for the price of $25, I couldn't turn her down. Fluttershy should be here in March.

So glad I have my own Pinkie now.

post-18729-0-55948000-1421272462_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

My newest Pinkie Pie Fan art: 

humanized_pinkie__by_zunicornnation-d8eg

I'm quite happy with her!  technical details hidden.

I'm trying to make a challenge for each of the mane 6.  For Pinkie it was making the base shape for both her face and torso a heart.  So her side view would look quite different than you'd suspect as you see from this sketch which shows her body's profile (but a round head).pinkie_sketch____side_view__by_zunicornn

• Brohoof 1

Recently read a fan fic which described Pinkie as "pronking".  This is the first time in 40 years I've had to look up a non internet word (bloviating, then).  But, it's true, she does pronk.

(Hint, so does Pepe Le Pew)

• Brohoof 2

Recently read a fan fic which described Pinkie as "pronking".  This is the first time in 40 years I've had to look up a non internet word (bloviating, then).  But, it's true, she does pronk.

(Hint, so does Pepe Le Pew)

Well, the way Pinkie hops around is similar to the way Pepe Le Pew does, as it looks like her gags were inspired by the Looney Tunes cartoons.

• Brohoof 1

post-31786-0-62389800-1422233791.jpeg

Too funny i couldn't stop laughing when I saw this and I just had to share. This is one of my favorite movies too so score a Brony point for me! :lol:

I need to show some more Pinky Love! Her memes are hilarious1 I dont know how anyone could dislike such an energetic and funny pony. Pinky rules. nuff said. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

attachicon.gifscarfacenpinkypie.sayhello.jpeg

Too funny i couldn't stop laughing when I saw this and I just had to share. This is one of my favorite movies too so score a Brony point for me! :lol:

I need to show some more Pinky Love! Her memes are hilarious1 I dont know how anyone could dislike such an energetic and funny pony. Pinky rules. nuff said. :okiedokielokie:

Haha, that's funny! Yes, more Pinkie love!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the club Cerulean
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to our little fan club.

All right guys, best rapper right here.

• Brohoof 5