Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Honestly , I would love pinkamena's concept  if she wasn't  always misunderstood and misrepresented as a crazy killer.

I don't think its fair to dislike Pinkamena for the acts of the fandom. While i personally despise what they have done to my dearest Pinkamena,i still love her unconditionally. Her "concept" is to show how different having friends can make someone -- how much it can change you. Pinkamena(canon obviously) is not a exaggeration either. I identify heavily with her,Party of One was like seeing a big part of myself in that episode -- hell even down to this part:

13534358708443.gif

But much like Pinkamena,when i am happy -- when i have friends i am completely different; evolved i dare say. Yes im still insane,but its channeled into a positive light.

pinkie_pie_is_an_out_of_control_party_an

Ive said it before and ill say it again: Pinkamena Diana Pie is one person,however what we perceive and call her as "Pinkie Pie" is her in her elation state.

Pinkamena=Despair | Pinkie=Euphoria

Pinkamena Diana Pie is a marvelous character,because she is the perfect example of how different one person can be with or without joy.

pinkamena_pinkie_diane_pie__bearer_of_la

• Brohoof 7

I don't think its fair to dislike Pinkamena for the acts of the fandom. While i personally despise what they have done to my dearest Pinkamena,i still love her unconditionally. Her "concept" is to show how different having friends can make someone -- how much it can change you. Pinkamena(canon obviously) is not a exaggeration either. I identify heavily with her,Party of One was like seeing a big part of myself in that episode -- hell even down to this part:

13534358708443.gif

But much like Pinkamena,when i am happy -- when i have friends i am completely different; evolved i dare say. Yes im still insane,but its channeled into a positive light.

pinkie_pie_is_an_out_of_control_party_an

Ive said it before and ill say it again: Pinkamena Diana Pie is one person,however what we perceive and call her as "Pinkie Pie" is her in her elation state.

Pinkamena=Despair | Pinkie=Euphoria

Pinkamena Diana Pie is a marvelous character,because she is the perfect example of how different one person can be with or without joy.

pinkamena_pinkie_diane_pie__bearer_of_la

Hence why when I wrote PinkiePEye, I made Pinkamena sad, not angry or blood-happy. 

• Brohoof 4

I prefer sad Pinkamena over killer Pinkamena. Gives her a lot more depth.

I find the killer Pinkamena is misinterpretation. Yeah, I know she was cookoo for Coco Puffs, but that doesn't mean that she'll kill her friends. The sad Pinkamena gives Pinkie much more depth than a generic killing side. 

• Brohoof 3

Dansen-Pinkamena!

283218__safe_animated_edit_pinkamena-dia

Gypsy-Pinkie!

gypsy_bard_s_pinkiepie_by_renokim-d6wgoa

Pinkie-Bell-Pinkie!

483800__safe_solo_pinkie%2Bpie_animated_

Dansen-Pinkamena!

283218__safe_animated_edit_pinkamena-dia

Gypsy-Pinkie!

gypsy_bard_s_pinkiepie_by_renokim-d6wgoa

Pinkie-Bell-Pinkie!

483800__safe_solo_pinkie%2Bpie_animated_

A lot of people think the bell moment is stupid and add it to the typical "Pinkie is being flanderized" card, but I found it a rather funn and adorable moment.

• Brohoof 4

I find the killer Pinkamena is misinterpretation.

Its not just a misinterpretation but a misrepresentation of people in despair(and people with real mental disorders). In-fact i personally find it as a insult. As ive said i identify heavily with Pinkamena,to say that just because when i am in despair and talking to inanimate objects that id also want to torture and kill my friends just 'for the fun of it' or any damn reason is ridiculous.    

A lot of people think the bell moment is stupid and add it to the typical "Pinkie is being flanderized" card, but I found it a rather funn and adorable moment.

I like that scene,and i found nothing about it to be of a "flanderized" moment or something outside of what Pinkie would do.

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 4

I like to think since Pinkie spent a good chunk of her life on the rock farm, somepony needed a temporary replacement for the bell. Considering that she might have a strong head, she was a perfect candidate. That's how I've always seen it, anyway. :P

• Brohoof 2

I like to think since Pinkie spent a good chunk of her life on the rock farm, somepony needed a temporary replacement for the bell. Considering that she might have a strong head, she was a perfect candidate. That's how I've always seen it, anyway.

Personally i just think it falls under "Pinkie-logic". :lol:

img-1005205-1-187006%20-%20animated%20ar

shrug__pinkamena_diane_pie_by_nobody_was

• Brohoof 2

I wholeheartedly agree.  That's part of why I like the comics; they seem to get paired together quite a bit in those.

I haven't read much of the comics. I have read part of it and yes, they did get some interactions. Something about that pair just works.

FANMADE_Pinkie_pie_hugging_rainbow_dash_

• Brohoof 3