Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

@ghostfacekiller39 I hope to see more of you in our sanctuary of fabulosity It's a wonderful little place. I assure you you'll make some

great new friends here - we welcome everyone who wants to be a part of it. Only rule is to show appreciation for Rarity, and everyone who wants to join is only obligated to do that.

I hope you visit us regularly You'll always be welcome here, friend.

Friendship is magic

Thanks, friend! I'll post more and will follow the rule of appreciating Rarity! :D. :

• Brohoof 4

*snickers*

Yeah I cheated and googled something funny to say. Sue me.

2273.jpg

5543_-_)_artist_john_joseco_rarity_showe

I know honey, I hope you don't think I'm mad? I was just being silly! Not really offended :D

post-26689-0-10514100-1407466923_thumb.jpg

Also; it's that time again...

Good night everypony! See you tomorrow!

post-26689-0-52296100-1407466993_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

know honey, I hope you don't think I'm mad? I was just being silly! Not really offended

Oh heck no Jill! That statement was me saying I cheated by posting the quote image instead of coming up with something original. I cheated by just Googling 'funny shower quotes'. One thing you should know about me by now is that while I may sound snarky from time to time, I rarely get annoyed, let alone mad.

Originally I was going to feed off of the run joke, but creativity runneth low tonight. So I gave up and figured Rarity in the shower was a consolation prize.

:please:

Also, I love that I can now edit my error ridden posts without leaving the edit tag. Good job Aqullia (or whoever turned off that group setting).

• Brohoof 6

Oh heck no Jill! That statement was me saying I cheated by posting the quote image instead of coming up with something original. I cheated by just Googling 'funny shower quotes'. One thing you should know about me by now is that while I may sound snarky from time to time, I rarely get annoyed, let alone mad.

Originally I was going to feed off of the run joke, but creativity runneth low tonight. So I gave up and figured Rarity in the shower was a consolation prize.

:please:

Also, I love that I can now edit my error ridden posts without leaving the edit tag. Good job Aqullia (or whoever turned off that group setting).

Ah! I didn't think you were mad; but just wanted to be sure :D good to know! But I'm seriously going to sleep... Breakfast with my Mother-in-Law in less than 9 hours... It's a good thing though... She's cool! Not an MLP fan, but still a Rarity fan! She saw some of my Rarity merch and just fell in love with her design... Hmmm... Why does that sound familiar? :smug:
  • Brohoof 4

Go Applejack go!  :D

688063__safe_rarity_applejack_blank+flan

Wait, where are their cutie marks?  :confused:

I see that and instantly think of this

• Brohoof 5

Haha, I love that episode. Good connection.  ^_^

"Get off a me!"

331644__safe_rarity_solo_animated_laughi

You know what, funny enough I swore I had Rarity doing this very thing on my MLP shelf and ... yep. This was from the merch thread when I got my WLF Trixie. Link

post-25990-0-55204900-1407469640_thumb.jpg

Talk about life imitating art.

• Brohoof 6

You know what, funny enough I swore I had Rarity doing this very thing on my MLP shelf and ... yep. This was from the merch thread when I got my WLF Trixie. Link

attachicon.gifIMG_3139.JPG

Talk about life imitating art.

Haha, you literally have her standing on Applejack's head. And that's a crazy coincidince.  :blink:

Rarity actually rode on Twilight in the show.  :o

20111223193525!Rarity_riding_Twilight_S2

• Brohoof 8

I have a lot of pictures of Rarity on my computer, but only one is drawn by me. I really need to draw more pictures of her.  post-28857-0-79048900-1407485472_thumb.jpg 

I also have pictures of my ponysona kissing Rarity, but I don't think I should show that to a lot of Rarity fans. 

• Brohoof 7

Something simple. Just the mistress relaxing.post-25189-0-90629900-1406037123.png

lounging_by_steffy_beff-d5xfn8n.jpg

She knows how to always look good in any situation. :proud:  Thats not even a challenge for her. :pout:

Somehow Rarity always looks quite amorous in everything she does. Don't know if that is just me...post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

• Brohoof 6

Gooooood Morning Fan Club!

R0zawzD.jpg

Aww yeah, I just got an idea for a comic.

Oooooh. When you finish please share it here! yIKO4j5.png

Which brings me to

I have a lot of pictures of Rarity on my computer, but only one is drawn by me. I really need to draw more pictures of her.

Nice job! Single line? And more please. 9xnIdRK.png

• Brohoof 6

A Rarity fan club? Do I need to pay a membership fee?

Nope, just love Rarity for the awesome fabulousness she is, and you're in! :D

• Brohoof 9

No fees and no hidden small print! Just honest Rarity love!post-25189-0-56084000-1405868582.png

Everybody who likes the diamond pony at least a little bit is welcome!

Hope you will join us, the more the merrier!

post-25189-0-89403000-1402572949.png
  • Brohoof 8

No fees and no hidden small print! Just honest Rarity love!

Everybody who likes the diamond pony at least a little bit is welcome!

Hope you will join us, the more the merrier!

Actually YES!

You must do the Rarity happy squee dance then sacrifice a ball of yarn in the name of the most fabulous one!!!

Rarity_is_very_happy_by_mezkalito4p-d4ii

I'm kidding ;)... although it would make a good video :P

• Brohoof 10