Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Good luck. There's a reason I avoid threads that appear to be asking for negative debate.

Fight the good fight, my friend.

img-2955485-1-rarity_fight_pose_by_ailyn

Agreed! I have a definite "least favorite" of the mane 6; but she's just the one I like the least... I'd never say anything bad about her.

Also; it's night night for me... Work week starts tomorrow morning at 6 am...

post-26689-0-48214800-1407639915_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

*does her best Applejack* "shouldn't your fancy mathematics be reserved for the Twilight Sparkle fan club?"

Lol; just kidding :smug:

To be serious, and shift the focus back to Rarity; Yes! She's very good at math! If you read the comic "How Rarity Got Her Groovy Back," you can see that as she (minor spoiler)

devises and implements a business plan for Flax Seed and Wheat Grass

. The comic is featured in Rarity's micro comic so you can easily get it for about $4; I highly reccomend it... Such a great read!

I read that comic. It was great.

• Brohoof 5

Why haven't I been here yet? Posting here so I can see what's going on here.

just a group of people posting about there appreciation for the fabulousness that is Rarity... Whether she's your best pony or one of your least doesn't matter... All you have to do is show appreciation for her, and you're welcome!

post-26689-0-28742900-1407666931_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Feeling down very often lately. No ideas, no inspiration, no nothing.

So im just going to post some cute Rarity pictures in the hope that it may lift the spirit of me, and other people that feel the same way.

Her head is so big! How does she even stand?post-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png

chibi_rarity_by_amulet_maru-d6l2e3z.png

If Rarity wants something, she just needs to make that face, and everybodies hearts melt.post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

Yes Rarity... A hoof massage it is... :o

rarity_cute_face_by_luckyshy-d6tac6e.jpg

And people ask themself why Rarity is the most beautiful pony...post-25189-0-31276000-1405956140.png

Im going to get myself a palm leaf to fan her some cool air...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Rarity shall never feel any discomfort whatsoever! She deserves only the best!post-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png

rarity_by_apricolor-d7jiqpf.png

Rarity being adorable as a teen. Rariteen is prom queen!

That rhymed... :muffins:

rariteen_by_fabulousjitterbug-d5q4jgm.pn

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 8

Feeling down very often lately. No ideas, no inspiration, no nothing.

So im just going to post some cute Rarity pictures in the hope that it may lift the spirit of me, and other people that feel the same way.

Her head is so big! How does she even stand?

chibi_rarity_by_amulet_maru-d6l2e3z.png

If Rarity wants something, she just needs to make that face, and everybodies hearts melt.

Yes Rarity... A hoof massage it is... :o

rarity_cute_face_by_luckyshy-d6tac6e.jpg

And people ask themself why Rarity is the most beautiful pony...

Im going to get myself a palm leaf to fan her some cool air...

Rarity shall never feel any discomfort whatsoever! She deserves only the best!

rarity_by_apricolor-d7jiqpf.png

Rarity being adorable as a teen. Rariteen is prom queen!

That rhymed... :muffins:

rariteen_by_fabulousjitterbug-d5q4jgm.pn

I hope you feel better soon... Dr. Jill prescribes at least a half hour of cuddling with a Rarity plushy... More if necessary.
  • Brohoof 5

Jeric, way to turn that topic around! I'm impressed.

I gave it my best, I'm glad a few actually elucidated more on why they feel the way that they did, and more importantly thought of opportunities to explore the character better. I know that a few members here groan when they see topics like that.

Rarity being adorable as a teen. Rariteen is prom queen! That rhymed..

You know one thing I like about some of the teen Rarity pics? They occasionally depict her in braces. I know the 'homely' girl becoming a beautiful woman by societies standards is one of the most played out cliche's in storytelling, but it seems to work in Rarity's case since it was an idea added after the fact.

Why haven't I been here yet? Posting here so I can see what's going on here.

I have no idea! I've seen you mention your appreciation of Rare's before (most recently in the aforementioned thread) and I keep thinking, 'Get thee to the Fan Club'. :D  Welcome man.

What happens if a Rarity fan becomes a mod...

All non Rarity related posts shall me edited to state, "Behold the ravishing Pearl Pone and rejoice and glorify, for you are all her children now!"

"Now you know my daily struggle, Twilight! I can't even leave the door to get the mail...!"

That is awesome Obsidian! Not sure if Twilight is just shocked, or jealous.

Also, Good Morning Rarity Fan Club.

R0zawzD.jpg

• Brohoof 7

You guys ever thought of leaving the fandom because of the rampart Rarity hate in it?

No. I like to have some fun with it honestly, and I can be persuasive. Look at it this way, if one person can come around to look at Rarity with some depth ... then it's worth it to continue the dialog, right?

To lighten the mood.

696369__safe_rarity_crossover_trixie_plu

This came shortly afterward Addressed to Ghostie.

1407674145-109043974595216059o.jpg

@SCS, quick ... how much Topkek do you have? I hear rumors that you're the guy that can make things happen.

• Brohoof 8

No.  I like to have some fun with it honestly, and I can be persuasive. Look at it this way, if one person can come around to look at Rarity with some depth ... then it's worth it to continue the dialog, right?

There is no fun to be had. This fandom makes me more sad than happy, and i feel that is the point in which i should just go. If one person can come around and look at her with some depth, what difference does it make in the pig picture? For every person with some love for her there are ten more haters. I have enough, im in this fandom since season one, and nothing ever changed, nothing will ever change.

The bulk of the fandom still hates Rarity, wants her to be gone. Im sick of it.

• Brohoof 4

SCS, quick ... how much Topkek do you have? I hear rumors that you're the guy that can make things happen.

:0!!!!

For Rarity, there is no limit on the amount of topkek I will give.

• Brohoof 6

There is no fun to be had. This fandom makes me more sad than happy, and i feel that is the point in which i should just go. If one person can come around and look at her with some depth, what difference does it make in the pig picture? For every person with some love for her there are ten more haters. I have enough, im in this fandom since season one, and nothing ever changed, nothing will ever change.

The bulk of the fandom still hates Rarity, wants her to be gone. Im sick of it.

I understand your frustrations: I truly do... I hate hearing bad things about her as much as the next girl; but to be honest; I don't hear too much of it... Of course I also tend to avoid negative topics like "who's you least favorite of the mane 6..." It just invited too much negativity. I never have and never will say anything bad about anypony as I don't think it follows the whole "love and tolerate" mantra. But some disagree with me; and I'm okay with that. I just don't talk to them and find my home in places like this where Rarity is loved as she should be...

Good morning, fan club! :D

Feeling sick today.

img-2957304-1-large.png

Hope you feel better soon! I'm a bit stuffed up too... No fun!

Also... I find this relavent...

post-26689-0-56586000-1407688938_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

They seem to be one of the more notable fanartists out there, but I really love that MysticAlpha has done with Rares :D

1514__safe_solo_rarity_simple+background

1513__safe_solo_rarity_cute_simple+backg1485__safe_solo_rarity_simple+background1517__safe_rarity_sweetie+belle_happy_si

Rares is so beautiful :wub: I think their art really does her paramount levels of beauty justice :wub:

You know. I see his art a lot and I always liked it. Good finds there, GFK
  • Brohoof 6

They seem to be one of the more notable fanartists out there, but I really love that MysticAlpha has done with Rares :D

1514__safe_solo_rarity_simple+background

1513__safe_solo_rarity_cute_simple+backg1485__safe_solo_rarity_simple+background1517__safe_rarity_sweetie+belle_happy_si

Rares is so beautiful :wub: I think their art really does her paramount levels of beauty justice :wub:

It really is difficult to pick a favorite piece of his. Is Mystic still producing any new work?

• Brohoof 4

You know. I see his art a lot and I always liked it. Good finds there, GFK

They've got a lot of stuff out :D It's hard not to stumble upon it every now and again :please: Very talented artist with a unique style that captures Rarity's essence very well :wub:

Also, going to start posting this whenever someone starts talking smack about Rarity :proud:

2028__safe_solo_rarity_simple+background

It really is difficult to pick a favorite piece of his. Is Mystic still producing any new work?

I can't say for certain, actually. I'll find their  DA and get right back to you :D

• Brohoof 7