Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

One of these days I have to snap a shot of my set up. I grind and use a press most mornings.

BTW, what are all of your headcanons on Rarity and the Carousel Boutique? I've always liked the idea that she apprenticed under a sweet old mare who originally owned the shop. There she was able to start to let her budding love for fashion and beautification thrive and even adopted that pristine transatlantic accent by association with the older dress maker and her clientele. Eventually she 'inherited' the shop. Perhaps shortly before Cutie Mark Chronicles.

img-2994730-1-Rarity_entering_boutique_S

No head canon at this time; but I'd love to see your setup! I likewise grind and press (and have even roasted before)

le_cafe_by_conicer-d4z6ihd.png

Someone's a comin' ... I'll set a trap!. 

heck_yeah__rarijack_by_whitediamondsltd-

JLmle is about to be here, post Rarijack :D

700951__safe_rarity_applejack_shipping_l

Eeyup! I'm on lunch at work... You two are too sweet!

Saw the trap; knew it was a trap; still couldn't resist...

rarijack_by_silbersternenlicht-d6h7q8r.p

• Brohoof 4

Ha! Just deserts for the oblivious dork.

Lunch table Dance!!!!

Rarity_and_Applejack_on_lunch_table_EG.p

I like the way Big Mac's hand is in that picture :D He's like "Gals, get down off the table, y'all are better than the other girls who dance on tables at them fancy clubs, don't be stoopin' to that level." :mellow:

Another cute Rarijack picture :D

large.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I saw this pic and saw Trenderhoof in the background, and I was so happy words could not describe it.

large.jpg

Best... Pic... Ever!

I'll definitely be showing that to the wife when she gets home :smug:

• Brohoof 3

So many brohoofs... Looks like @The JLmle is here :D

I wish I was there when @ghostfacekiller39 and @Jeric started to post Rarijack pics, I guess I'm a bit late. :(233cf6572308649e3e5929d29de2c7b9-d4vs9n4

Not by much... I started maybe a half an hour ago; and most of them were posted while I was typing my reply... It can take solo long on mobile...

Edit: lol; Solo long... Meant so long... But I'll leave the typo so I can post this...

thumb.png

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 8

Not by much... I started maybe a half an hour ago; and most of them were posted while I was typing my reply... It can take solo long on mobile...

Oh ok, that wouldn't have changed anything then.
  • Brohoof 7

Missed the Rarijack party...post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

Meh, would not have anything good contributed to it anyway, i never do. Tried to write a story, noticed at 90% completion that it was bad. Bleh...

Still best ship though!

rarijack_by_thebrokentv-d7nabsv.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Missed the Rarijack party...

Meh, would not have anything good contributed to it anyway, i never do. Tried to write a story, noticed at 90% completion that it was bad. Bleh...

Still best ship though!

Awwww, why didn't you share it? :( I love reading your stories! :D

• Brohoof 5

Still best ship though!

That's okay, I just posted two of the three pictures of Rarijack so don't feel bad in the lack if contrabution

Well my times up... gotta get back to work

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 5

I know the Sonic Rainboom discussion is over, but I was sleep. Just so you don't see Rarity any different because of that episode (Which you probably don't.)

Twilight didn't know the effects of the spell. Sure it worked giving Rarity wings, but part of the spell made her love her wings more than anything and become selfish. That is why she was back to normal after she lost her wings. 

Now since I missed my favorite ship: 

post-28857-0-67044000-1408385023_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Still best ship though!

img-2995103-1-rarijack_by_thebrokentv-d7

Would've loved to have read it... You write the best Fimfics!

I know the Sonic Rainboom discussion is over, but I was sleep. Just so you don't see Rarity any different because of that episode (Which you probably don't.)

Twilight didn't know the effects of the spell. Sure it worked giving Rarity wings, but part of the spell made her love her wings more than anything and become selfish. That is why she was back to normal after she lost her wings. 

Now since I missed my favorite ship: 

attachicon.gif8.png

Interesting thought!

Also; off work but have a few errands to run... Check in when I get home!

• Brohoof 1

img-2995399-1-Show%20accurate%20Rarity%2

The real EQG!Rarity's reaction to such unfabulous inaccuracy:

I noticed that when I was at TRU awhile ago (Didn't have the money to get her though). I appreciate that they went ahead and tried to make film-accurate dolls, but, of course, they got best pony wrong! I mean, the sleeves are cute, but they're just not right.

Personally, I think THIS would be a better idea. :D

2W4taxq.png

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 6

In Sister Hooves Social, everyone complained about how Rarity was bad and didn't even blame Sweetie Belle for anything.

Rarity was reasonable. How would you like it if someone went to your house and messed with your stuff? Then they think you would want to do something that makes you uncomfortable? Sweetie Belle was the bad one here, but guess who got blamed? Rarity! Rarity gets mad at Sweetie Belle for messing with HER things in HER house! 

Don't get me started on people getting mad at Rarity when she got mad at Sweetie Belle for stealing her fabric in show stoppers. They asked everyone else. I'm sure if she just asked Rarity, she would give her some of her fabric. But NO! She stole them, and people said Rarity was being greedy or that she didn't deserve the element of generosity.

You know what? I am a very generous person, but if you go to my house and steal something of mine, I won't be happy about it, either. 

People blame Rarity for things she didn't even do wrong. No wonder she has the least number of fans. 

Sorry for venting. 

• Brohoof 3

Don't get me started on people getting mad at Rarity when she got mad at Sweetie Belle for stealing her fabric in show stoppers. They asked everyone else. I'm sure if she just asked Rarity, she would give her some of her fabric. But NO! She stole them, and people said Rarity was being greedy or that she didn't deserve the element of generosity.

That right there is one of the most common things you see in sibling relationships. Younger sibling takes something from older sibling. If people bitched about that as a way of undervaluing Rarity ... they never had a little brother or sister.

-_-

• Brohoof 3

In Sister Hooves Social, everyone complained about how Rarity was bad and didn't even blame Sweetie Belle for anything.

Rarity was reasonable. How would you like it if someone went to your house and messed with your stuff? Then they think you would want to do something that makes you uncomfortable? Sweetie Belle was the bad one here, but guess who got blamed? Rarity! Rarity gets mad at Sweetie Belle for messing with HER things in HER house! 

You know what? I am a very generous person, but if you go to my house and steal something of mine, I won't be happy about it, either. 

People blame Rarity for things she didn't even do wrong. No wonder she has the least number of fans. 

Sorry for venting. 

Always thought the same thing, the bad things Sweetie does seem to always get ignored, especially in Sisterhooves Social it was at least as much Sweets fault that everything escalated the way it did.

It's the same with things the other mane6 do, many people sadly seem to hold different standards when it comes to Rarity.

• Brohoof 4