Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Good morning fanclub! Wish i could have posted something earlier, but i couldn't because of the bucking "Gateway 504"

img-3090188-1-my-little-pony-friendship-

I've always wondered what kind of fabulous costume was she wearing that night

Well, there's this...

post-20419-0-02316500-1410629129_thumb.png

Which appeared in the official gameloft game, but...I can't act like I'm not disappointed that we didn't even catch a glimpse of Rarity in that episode...:confused: 

• Brohoof 10

Confession: Rarity helped me embrace my feminine side. I won't go around wearing dresses, but I'm OK with tea parties, being formal, being proper, having good manners, and all that stuff that is associated with being female. I'm male, but I don't like things that are viewed as manly. (violence, cars, video games, sports, heavy music, etc.) I had an androgyny personality until I watched MLP. Now I'm an effeminate male. 

Rarity pictures:

post-28857-0-10435500-1410629384_thumb.png

post-28857-0-02555000-1410629386_thumb.png

post-28857-0-28888800-1410629387.png

Edited by Visual Spectrum
  • Brohoof 9

Well, there's this...

526040__safe_rarity_sweetie+belle_clothes_pixiv_costume_nightmare+night_vampire_luna+eclipsed_artist-colon-30clock.png

Which appeared in the official gameloft game, but...I can't act like I'm not disappointed that we didn't even catch a glimpse of Rarity in that episode...:confused:

Yeah ... All we have was the cut story board during the Derpy scene. Still don't know why that was cut .... It's not like she had dialog

Sigh

• Brohoof 8

hey there everybody good afternoon not really having a good day at the moment cause of work *le sigh* but here is some rarity to make me feel better as well as anyone else that needs cheering up

hey there everybody good afternoon not really having a good day at the moment cause of work *le sigh* but here is some rarity to make me feel better as well as anyone else that needs cheering up

post-27021-0-71625100-1410631206_thumb.png

post-27021-0-71625100-1410631206_thumb.png

• Brohoof 10

Thats a shame.

Have some more pretty Raritu, hope it helps.

western_rarity_by_mixermike622-d45uvyz.p

rarity_be_my_valentine_by_alsatianvdk-d4

rarity_by_extra_fenix-d5b1e4b.png

• Brohoof 8

Every so often i just browse though Rarity vectors. It reminds me that Rarity does not need fancy fanart to look gorgeous, she just always is.

attachicon.gifrarity_in_gala_dress_by_whifi-d46h8vp.png

She just has that certain vibe about her...

I love that new emoticon! Rarity in a heart <3

More Rarispam ...

And I adore without measure the pic of Mona Lisa Rarity. I done thefted that one.

attachicon.gif654.jpg

attachicon.gif721241__safe_twilight+sparkle_rarity_monochrome_princess+twilight_sweetie+belle_grayscale_eating_drinking_artist-colon-mcsadat.jpg

attachicon.gifrj1.png

Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh! Theif theif! Lol

Rarity Rarity Rarity :lol:

Rarity :wub:

I really like purple lipstick on her :please:

Definitely looks better that the lipstick she wore in So-

You're right, sorry...

• Brohoof 6

Montreal Comic Con report!

I got one of those small figurines that come in small bags with a info card, Funko mini glow in the dark Vinyl Scratch, a Discord rolling a cotton candy ball of Mane 6 T-shirt, the first part of the MLP comics, Rarity small prints X3 (yes, I did it again  :please:  ), a Rarity large print and a Pinkie Large print. Pictures to come when my phones charges.

As for the other subject I mentioned earlier, it went superbly well. She even accepted to eventually watch MLP if I watch it with her.  :D

I'm so excited! 

Also, Rarity Rarity Rarity!

post-26040-0-45908800-1410661437_thumb.jpg

post-26040-0-45908800-1410661437_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9