Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Hi everypony!

Good news, I'm feeling better today and have made up my mind to leave those people behind. I'm bad for them and I know it. Besides, if one has to question the friendship and call me frustrating then we're probably not meant to be friends and I'm okay with that. So I'm about...here now.

post-28987-0-85799700-1410845565_thumb.png

I'm not quite ready to be happy-happy and I'm not sad either, just content. I'm fine with my decision now that things have settled down. So, yay me!

And, on the subject of EQG I went to a few stores the other day and found some Kids' Equestria Girls costumes! The problem? NO RARITY! And they only go up to size 7/8. Like, seriously? What is it with costume companies these days? It's like once a kid is bigger than that size they MUST shop in the "Tween" section, in which most of the costumes are generic, and kind of...not appropriate and hideous. Rarity would disapprove! This is fashion discrimination!

post-28987-0-63314400-1410846229_thumb.png

I like to think that, while Rarity keeps up with style and trends, that she would also be a propionate of more appropriate/wider range of fashion choices for those fillies who are in the awkward phase of not quite a girl, but not a teen either. The ones too big for 10/12, but too small/not developed enough to pull of juniors' apparel. I personally never had this problem because I was always small but I know people who do have this problem with their kids and it's a little unsettling. How dare these kids be deprived of childhood fabulosity because they're a little taller/wider, etc...

Anyway, on the subject of Rarity, since I wasn't in a good place when I got up, I took little aurora Rarity to school with me today and let her head stick out of my backpack and it helped me meet some bronies on campus, which is awesome! I feel better knowing I'm not alone now.

Lastly, I found a thing.

post-28987-0-01838200-1410846966_thumb.png

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 8

Just do what she wants.  :pout:

See? Much better.  :D

That's one of my favourite scenes from the show! I love how Rarity so readily uses her acting skills in a pinch and manages to manipulate them that way. The thing I always hated about that episode was that a good handful of people decided it was sexist because there was talk about being ladylike and blah, blah, blah...Because soccer mums were too dumb to realise that her being ladylike is just part of Rarity's character and interests..

• Brohoof 7

Rarity will forgive somepony after they ruin her entire life. She did that... twice from what I can remember.

She does... She is one of the most forgiving ponies and never holds a grudge. She tends to search for errors in her behavior rather than blaming others. :proud:

She was for example not even mad at the rest of the mane6, after they exploited her in Suited for Success, even though their selfish behaviour could have meant the end for her career.

She forgave Blueblood, after his douchefest at the gala. She even baptised that clowns airship in Sweet and Elite. After the ways he treated out little flower, i would not have thought bad of her if she never wanted to have something to do with him.

She wanted to help Fluttershy, after she trampled on her passions and dreams. Flutters called her the most vile and hurtful things, but Rares and Pinkie did everything to get their friend back.

She jumped into mud after her little sister tore like an chaotic whirlwind through her house. Just to make up for her own errors again.

She was friendly and nice to Coco, even though she knew that she had a very important part in Suris betrayal. Without her Polomare could have never copied Raritys dresses on time. But Rares calmly listened to Cocos apologie, and was generally sweet as sugar to her.

There are probably more things that i forgot, but do i really need to say more? Our little Rarity is a sweet and generous little jewel, forgiving and lovely. She is a truly exceptional friend and person.

Also:

Happy birthday @@The Pony Pianist

post-25189-0-12837000-1410452144_thumb.png
post-25189-0-36234900-1410863402_thumb.png

You should post more...post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

• Brohoof 7

Hi everypony!

Good news, I'm feeling better today and have made up my mind to leave those people behind. I'm bad for them and I know it. Besides, if one has to question the friendship and call me frustrating then we're probably not meant to be friends and I'm okay with that. So I'm about...here now.

attachicon.gifEquestria Girl Rarity.png

I'm not quite ready to be happy-happy and I'm not sad either, just content. I'm fine with my decision now that things have settled down. So, yay me!

And, on the subject of EQG I went to a few stores the other day and found some Kids' Equestria Girls costumes! The problem? NO RARITY! And they only go up to size 7/8. Like, seriously? What is it with costume companies these days? It's like once a kid is bigger than that size they MUST shop in the "Tween" section, in which most of the costumes are generic, and kind of...not appropriate and hideous. Rarity would disapprove! This is fashion discrimination!

attachicon.gifEquestria Girl Rarity Annoyed.png

I like to think that, while Rarity keeps up with style and trends, that she would also be a propionate of more appropriate/wider range of fashion choices for those fillies who are in the awkward phase of not quite a girl, but not a teen either. The ones too big for 10/12, but too small/not developed enough to pull of juniors' apparel. I personally never had this problem because I was always small but I know people who do have this problem with their kids and it's a little unsettling. How dare these kids be deprived of childhood fabulosity because they're a little taller/wider, etc...

Anyway, on the subject of Rarity, since I wasn't in a good place when I got up, I took little aurora Rarity to school with me today and let her head stick out of my backpack and it helped me meet some bronies on campus, which is awesome! I feel better knowing I'm not alone now.

Lastly, I found a thing.

attachicon.gifFrozen Rarity and Sweetie.png

I may have missed the answer (there's so many posts  :please: ), but would you be interested in the Rarity print I showed earlier. I have 2 extra for Fabulosity emergencies. I would be happy to mail it to you, no charges  :D And good to know you feel better!  :D

Also, happy birthday @The Pony Pianist ! May your day be fabulous!

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 7

@The Pony Pianist who hast created our Fan Clubs theme ... have a Fabulous birthday!

post-25990-0-55387000-1409980704_thumb.png

And Good Morning Rarity Fan Club

post-25990-0-88952400-1408708464_thumb.jpg

She was friendly and nice to Coco, even though she knew that she had a very important part in Suris betrayal. Without her Polomare could have never copied Raritys dresses on time. But Rares calmly listened to Cocos apologie, and was generally sweet as sugar to her.

My favorite act of Rarity's magnanimous nature on the show. :please:

• Brohoof 5

My favorite act of Rarity's magnanimous nature on the show. :please:

Indeed, indeed... i don't really get why people call her selfish, a forgiving pony like that can hardly be selfish, seeing that she is very concerned about the wellbeing and happiness of the ones around her.

Rarity and the creative process...

It seems like she spotted something interesting... maybe even something inspiring.

I for one also spotted things i quite fancy, one thing is Rarity, the other one a certain bodypart of her... :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

Wanted to write a little story, but the claws of procrastination were stronger... :muffins:

Well, anyway.

The face Rainbow makes here is basically mine when i see the most gorgeous ones gorgeousness.

Its a gif... so... click eeeeet!

Wow that animation is flawless :o And Rarity looks so cute with her tongue sticking out!!

cute_rarity_by_gratlofatic-d4190wi.png

Hehe

Mmmm dat plot doe. I love her socks!

img-2714387-1-rarity___dat_plot__socks__

• Brohoof 8

post-25189-0-24284000-1410874202_thumb.png

After a long and exthausting trip into the prairie, Applejacks throat was dry like a tumbleweed. Bounty hunter business was never easy, but after this long chase through the endless grass sea she needed a break and some whisky.

So there she was, in this town she never visited before, standing in front of a saloon she did not know.

The saloon doors opened with a loud squeak, but she did not mind drawing attention. Her eyes reduced to narrow slits and her body visibly tensed, she tried to intimidate every cowpony that could mean trouble for her.

She wanted to avoid problems with wannabe sharpshooters for she was not in the mood for a brawl.

Curiously nopony really noticed her as she entered. All eyes were staring to the little stage at the end of the room, enthralled by the show act that seemed to go on right now.

Applejack did not really care about that, she was just happy that she could finally wet her throat on some brandy, and stepped to the bar counter. Even the baarkeep seemed to find the show more interesting than the new customer though, and so Apples helped herself to a nice bottle of alcohol, throwing some bith in the general direction of the bartender.

After a long, greedy gulp she felt better, and could finally think of other matters than her thirst. her gaze fell unto the stage, and what she saw changed everything, forever... She knew now why everyone was so busy...

The most gorgeous desert flower was standing in the center of it all, singing a merry song that was so common in saloons. But she was special. A shapely body, barely hidden behind a scandalous, scantily cut dress. Long, sinuous legs. The face of an angel. Eyes, deep blue and striking.

Applejack had never seen a mare as flawless as this one, and she knew she would never see one alike again.

She forgot the time completely. it was like it stopped. The other ponies in the room barely seemed to move. It was just Apples and the unknown beauty. Her full lips. Her melodic voice.

Applejack was truly lost... She knew she would never be able to forget this moment, and neither did she want to...

The lovely mare was finished with her song, and the audience erupted in thundering applause, heavy hooves clopped at the ground, causing the floor to shake.

"Thank you, darlings! Thank all of you! You are the best audience in the whole west!" 

Her voice was so crystal clear and gorgeous, it was as if she had never stopped singing.

Elegantly and with her shapely hips swaying seductively, she trotted down from the stage and in the direction of the bar. Soon she was standing directly next to Applejack.

The Earth Pony tried not to show it, but she was more nervous than on any of her bounty hunts. Her stomach was full of butterflies, and her heart pounded.

A completely new experience for the usually had-nosed cowpony.

"Can i have something to drink, Joe, darling?" The sweet one asked the bartender, which seemed more than happy to oblige.

"You were lovely, miss Rarity! Like always! They were wax in your hooves!"

"Thank you, Joe. I just do what i love to do." At this point the flawless unicorn noticed Applejack. Their gazes met, and Applejack could feel that it made "click" in both of them in this moment.

"Oh... emmmm... Hello stranger, did you enjoy the show?"

"Errr... Yeah, of course miss. You looked hot like the prairie sun... ahem... i mean..." Annnd that was it... Surely after that comment the gorgeous mare would loose all interest in her. Aj never was good with words, but this was the kind of freudian slip that only happened when she was nervous like that.

So usually... never. But this mare... Apples felt like a little school filly in her presence.

"Am... am sorry miss. Ah did not want to..."

The young singer placed her smooth hoof on the bounty hunters mouth to silence her. The sheer joy of being touched by her made Aj even more nervous...

"Oh, dont worry about it, darling. i dont mind... In fact, im rather flattered... How about me make a little walk thorugh the city. Talk a little bit?"

Applejack could only nod. There was a special connection between the two. A little spark of love that would start to bloom in the next days. Love that was destined to never wither. The kind of lovestory that was legend in the west.

The beauty and the bounty hunter. The rough cowpony and the lovely flower.

Apples knew that it was not by pure chance that he entered this city, entered this saloon.

It was fate.

• Brohoof 7

If beating Rarity in a beauty contest was a videogame, it'd be Battletoads :D

No.

If beating Rarity in a beauty contest was a videogame, it'd be Silver Surfer :D

Yes.

P.S.: You touch the top of the building, you die; you touch the ceiling, you die; you touch the floor, you die; too far to the right, you die; too far to the left, you die; you die; you die; die; die; die; die; die; die; die; die; die; die; die; die; DIE!!! http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/032/0/e/request__rarity___facehoof_by_cptofthefriendship-d4od73r.png

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 8

Well, was looking for new Rarity pieces and found this one...

rarity_sketches_by_phlar1245-d5izr95.png

I really hope the link stays intact. I cannot upload it as an attachment, it seems to be too big for the site to handle...post-25189-0-98430600-1406051154.png

It is one of the most lovely pieces of her that i ever saw. I find it gorgeous beyond words. Her expressions are lovely and lively. The poses adorable.

It is worthy of the mare it portrays. :pout:

Just going to put the link in here. Just in case.

http://phlar1245.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-Sketches-334232249

• Brohoof 7