Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

One of the reasons Rarity and Applejack have great chemistry (shipping and non shipping) is how genuine they allow themselves to be with each other even though they are nicely juxtaposed in personality. 

teehee_by_whitediamondsltd-d4uaavx.jpg

bwahaha_by_whitediamondsltd-d4u9zxw.jpg

Very few of the Mane Six pairings have this dynamic interaction. :please:

• Brohoof 8

Would Rarity hate someone who is born in the year of the pig? (I know Rainbow Dash would love someone like that because of loyalty, but that's not who I am talking about. I'm not even loyal.) Rarity hates pigs, or at least it would make sense for her. They are dirty, uncouth, and are a symbol of greed. What more can you do to make Rarity hate something? Unfortunately, I was born in the year of the pig. I'm not dirty, uncouth, nor greedy. OK, I'm a bit greedy. But I'm still a pig. 

I'm crazy. 

Edited by Visual Spectrum
  • Brohoof 6

@Visual Spectrum,

I was born in the year of the horse.

Go figure. :D:proud:

Lucky! 

For being someone born in the year of the pig, I'm not exactly the most loyal. 

I don't even like pigs. 

(spoilers for blasphemy)

I even hate the flavor of pig. That includes bacon, ham, pork, and anything else from pig.

Since I forgot the required Rarity picture, two required Rarity pictures:

post-28857-0-41542300-1413306821_thumb.png

post-28857-0-12414100-1413306824_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

You're implying Rarity is pansexual? Meaning she would date me even though I'm not genetically male? :D Yay! :D

I have a crush on Rarity, if that's not obvious enough. 

Required Rarity picture:

post-28857-0-67539400-1413309687_thumb.png

For those who don't know, I post pictures going in order in my Rarity folder. Reaction may or may not fit the post. 

post-28857-0-67539400-1413309687_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Rarity has a visitor! Who could it be? :o

rarity_s_old_friend_by_grievousfan-d5v3c

:lol: That is funny, but this has sparked a little question in my head. Would Rarity consider Discord to be the greatest disaster of fashion, or is he one of the most fabulous creatures in all of Equestia! :D

• Brohoof 7

Since episodes (on the whole) only have loose connections and callbacks in later seasons, I would suggest you go with the best of the best. Canterlot Wedding, Suited for Success, Party of One, Lesson Zero, Return of Harmony, Winter Wrap Up, Hurricane Fluttershy, and Luna Eclipsed (not in that order) are all great starting points that tackle the characters and are maybe the most enjoyable for the uninitiated. The Last Roundup if you want a place to start with the whole loose 'Community and Creator' collusion that occurs with FiM. You leave some of the gems for her to find later.

Thanks. I went with Lesson Zero, and I'm happy to report that she was laughing through a good portion of it.

Especially this line:

Maybe now my family will be less worried about my strange fascination with cartoon ponies.

...I think my father may have considered disowning me when I told him. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 6