Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Obsidian Sky, I may not be too familiar with you, but welcome back! It's always nice to see old ones come and pay a visit. clapping_pony_icon___rarity_by_taritoons

• Brohoof 5

Obsidian Sky, I may not be too familiar with you, but welcome back! It's always nice to see old ones come and pay a visit. clapping_pony_icon___rarity_by_taritoons

If you look at the 754 pages there are in this club, you'll realize he is directly responsible for about 70 of them and indirectly for about 200.

I'm not even sure myself whether I'm exaggerating.

• Brohoof 5

Quick question! We all know that Rarity loves making dresses, which reminds me of something. What is your favourite dress that Rarity made? Mine is the one in Too Many Pinkie Pies. I love the socks, I love how her hair is done in a bun and I love the shade of pink on her dress. x)

What is my favourite dress by Rarity? Well, I actually have a few so here they are in order:

post-27845-0-24466700-1415177751_thumb.png

post-27845-0-55467800-1415177757_thumb.png

post-27845-0-19074700-1415177760_thumb.png

post-27845-0-28437000-1415177764_thumb.png

post-27845-0-76043100-1415177768_thumb.png

Spoiler'd for those with slower computers/internet connection

• Brohoof 6

Quick question! We all know that Rarity loves making dresses, which reminds me of something. What is your favourite dress that Rarity made? Mine is the one in Too Many Pinkie Pies. I love the socks, I love how her hair is done in a bun and I love the shade of pink on her dress. x)

The one you mentioned is probably my second favorite!post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

Still, there is one that i like more. Her gala dress...

mlpfim_rarity_gala_dress_by_lelittleluna

It is so gorgeous and classy! I love the puffy skirt and the short sleeves! The jewelry is also gorgeous, the little golden tiara and the ear studs...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png She looks like the true queen she is in that gown...

Elegant, noble and beautiful without measure...

It is also a very important symbol of her generosity, seeing how that dress came to be. What she is willing to sacrifice of herself for others. She completely exhaused herself to make the desses for the other mane6, and did not even think about doing her own until the others were statisfied.

The only thing i dont like about that outfit are the glass slippers... luckily she smashed those ugly things later in the episode... :muffins:

I hated those things...

• Brohoof 9

Good morning everypony.

I also really liked the dress she wore in "Simple Ways"

Good morning.

And yes... i totally forgot. That dress is gorgeous too!

And i also forgot her Princess Platinum outfit!

rarity__princess_platinun_by_takua770-d4

Very fitting for her... Because there may be many princesses in Equestria... but there is only one true queen... :proud:

• Brohoof 5

Someone mentioned this a few days ago, but I love the coronation dress because it was the one she made to snap her out of the MMC spell. This is a hard one. Hmmm. May required a top ten list from me. :please:

• Brohoof 4

Rarity being alluringly scary in a El Dia de los Muertos outfit! (I hope i did not butcher the name of that holiday too much...post-25189-0-45968200-1406310409.png)

post-25189-0-29093300-1415199454_thumb.png

Hmpf... its a shame that i was suspended over Halloween... I had some really nice Scarity artworks... Ah well, serves me right...post-25189-0-10027300-1405956155.png

• Brohoof 6

Pizza time for Rarity... wait, Rarity eats pizza?!

Everyone eats pizza!post-25189-0-31276000-1405956140.png

Its delish, can be very healthy and you can customize it! Are there even people that dont like pizza?

Also, i just found this and found it gorgeous...

30_minute_challenge__rarity_by_mykegreyw

Not sure if it is even needed to add the words gorgeous and beautiful when describing images of her... Thats kinda redundant when it comes to Pearlponi...

• Brohoof 7

Everyone eats pizza!

Its delish, can be very healthy and you can customize it! Are there even people that dont like pizza?

I don't eat much pizza, because always when I order it is too heavy for me and i only can eat 1/8 of it. I only like the dough not so much the toppings they are so heavy.

107440__safe_rarity_monochrome_eating_li

tumblr_nejgehHjfD1rrxbq2o1_500.png

Raritu fabulous smile, beautiful face so adorable poni ?

• Brohoof 5

I really love this one:

porcelain_by_asphyxia_nox-d7ti23k.png

The colours are just gorgeously done... She really looks like she is made of the finest porcelain... The reflections on her horn and of her eyeshadow are especially great... As are her big, alluring , sparkling, sapphire eyes...

She looks kinda grumpy tho... Don't be grumpy Rurdee! You are best poni!

Also really digging the choker btw...

• Brohoof 5

I'm going to get banned. So last post maybe. 

Rarity has to stay at the least number of fans. Do not let her fanbase grow because a character having a lot of fans is a good reason to hate them it seems. The only way to get less people hating her is to make sure she does not have many fans or she will be overrated.  Being overrated is a great reason to be hated. If a lot of people like a character, it automatically makes stupid people hate them! I'm angry!

Now a required Rarity picture. Unfortunately, it's not an angry picture...

post-28857-0-71515500-1415222732_thumb.jpg

I really love this one:

img-3231340-1-porcelain_by_asphyxia_nox-

The colours are just gorgeously done... She really looks like she is made of the finest porcelain... The reflections on her horn and of her eyeshadow are especially great... As are her big, alluring , sparkling, sapphire eyes...

She looks kinda grumpy tho... Don't be grumpy Rurdee! You are best poni!

Also really digging the choker btw...

Do you think Rarity ever went through a "rebellious" phase in her life? :confused:

• Brohoof 5

Do you think Rarity ever went through a "rebellious" phase in her life? :confused:

Well, we cannot say for certain until a episode tackles the whole thing. But i doubt it.

She seemed to know exactly what she wanted to do with her life at a very young age already, so i doubt she had a rebellous self finding phase. But well, i never really had a phase like that, so i have no experience... can't really say.

And, fitting to the theme, Fillirity:

rare_baby_by_stardustxiii-d4hfxoz.png

I find her nose to be very boopable.

• Brohoof 7

Rare has found a pretty big diamond. It's as big as her head. :confused:

img-3231954-1-pulchritude_by_smockhobbes

Only Rarity would come across another of my Chaos Emeralds, I do need that back before Discord finds out about Chaos Emeralds.

Wait a minute... HOLY *Insert deity here* THATS A SUPER EMERALD!! Okay I REALLY need that back before Discord finds out they can turn Super as well.

Edited by Mustang D
  • Brohoof 6