Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

We are a community. We are large, and we are strong, but outside of MLPF, we are often treated unfairly - but fabulous comrades, this is our chance to shine - this is our chance to not only win in the community, but this is our chance to make Rarity proud. She is the Element of Generosity, and what's a better way to celebrate the Generous Princess by doing an act of generosity ourselves? This is an opportunity for her and us both, as well as the ones this charity drive is going towards - I dare say, I think we can win this if we all pull together as a team. 

We are Rarity fans - and Rarity is the element of generosity. This is our time to shine :D Go help our little sub-community to a victory by donating here!

• Brohoof 7

I only have maybe $2 in my Paypal, and I won't get anymore until maybe December 3. Ebay rules. I would donate for Rarity, but I can't. 

Required Rarity picture:

attachicon.gifdownload (9).jpg

You're in luck, my brother in fabulosity :D The 3rd is on a Wednesday, and the contest won't end until Thursday, December the 4th, at 11:59 P.M., Pacific time :D You'll have time left to donate to help the the RFC to a victory when you get your money in your Paypal, and your donation would be greatly appreciated, not only to the RFC itself, but to the children who have to spend their Christmas along in a cold hospital instead of with their families :rarity:

Plus, we'll get a lot of cool Rarity theme prizes if we win :rarity: Rarity banner for two weeks, Rarity badges for a month, etc. We must win! :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

You're in luck, my brother in fabulosity :D The 3rd is on a Wednesday, and the contest won't end until Thursday, December the 4th, at 11:59 P.M., Pacific time :D You'll have time left to donate to help the the RFC to a victory when you get your money in your Paypal, and your donation would be greatly appreciated, not only to the RFC itself, but to the children who have to spend their Christmas along in a cold hospital instead of with their families :rarity:

Plus, we'll get a lot of cool Rarity theme prizes if we win :rarity: Rarity banner for two weeks, Rarity badges for a month, etc. We must win! :D

for the RFC, and for children who can't spend Christmas in the winter? I think everyone who can donate should. Rarity Fan Club should win. Element of generosity and all. Not for bias reasons or anything... (That too.) 

By the way, I'm not being generous because of Rarity. She's the reason I'm more generous, but this isn't to make the Rarity fan club look good. 

I still hope we win because we would get a lot of Rarity stuff. 

OK, it's for partially a generous reason and partially a selfish reason. More generous since I don't expect for us to win, and I'm still maybe donating unless Ebay decides to hold it off until Friday. 

Required Rarity picture: (Next one is a happy picture) 

post-28857-0-23118600-1417405792.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I still hope we win because we would get a lot of Rarity stuff. 

I KNOW!!!!!!1 :wub:

Fashionism FTW! :D I'm still deciding whether to buy vidyagames and donate 20 bucks or just go all in :confused: It's risky, because it'd be a huge missed opportunity if we don't win...

• Brohoof 4

Fashionism FTW! :D I'm still deciding whether to buy vidyagames and donate 20 bucks or just go all in :confused: It's risky, because it'd be a huge missed opportunity if we don't win...

Think of the children, cold, without their parents. Even if we don't win, it would still not be wasted. Besides, I'm sure there are ways to get video games without spending a lot of money or without doing anything illegal. (I don't think a true Rarity fan would resort to stealing, so I don't have to worry about you doing that.) 

Required Rarity picture: 

post-28857-0-09337200-1417406461.jpg

• Brohoof 4

What do you think Rarity would want you to do? DONATE THE MONEY! even if we lose it goes to a great cause anyway!

• Brohoof 5

We are a community. We are large, and we are strong, but outside of MLPF, we are often treated unfairly - but fabulous comrades, this is our chance to shine - this is our chance to not only win in the community, but this is our chance to make Rarity proud. She is the Element of Generosity, and what's a better way to celebrate the Generous Princess by doing an act of generosity ourselves? This is an opportunity for her and us both, as well as the ones this charity drive is going towards - I dare say, I think we can win this if we all pull together as a team. 

We are Rarity fans - and Rarity is the element of generosity. This is our time to shine :D Go help our little sub-community to a victory by donating here!

Wow...

If it werent for a good cause that competition would let me pull back my donation...

Edit: Totally ruined my day, not gonna bother with the forums today.

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah we will get the win I bet since this fan club is very active.plus today is the 1st so it's that time where things tend to go wrong but we can pull through together with the amazing goddess of grace rarity.

• Brohoof 4

Wawity and little Sweetie Belle :3

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Raritu and her little sister are like two beautiful flowers at their finest blossom  :har:

rarity_and_sweetie_belle_by_frankier77-d

It is beautiful to see such deep and caring relationship between these two ponies  <3

rarity_and_sweetie_belle_by_shimabo-d5sf

Sisters <3

• Brohoof 7

Well rarity will always give the glamorous spirit of Christmas. Btw frost that isn't chinese that's japanese :)

Hmm, I wouldn't really know. I just said that because it says "Happy Chinese New Year" in the bottom right.

• Brohoof 5