Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity in her night wear. She look snuggly comfy right?

I wanna revisit the Rarity <3 Spike thing... 

How's "Sparity" sound guys?

They really do look cute ya know? I know it is just how folks see them... But I like the feeling people put into it. Like if it doesn't happen at least there's imagination right? 

post-31899-0-94062300-1423547666.jpg

post-31899-0-25913800-1423548222_thumb.png

post-31899-0-18331800-1423548237_thumb.png

post-31899-0-75972600-1423548242_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

Its not really Monday... I know...

sometimes_i_see_unicorns_by_lima_hibiki-

But every day shared with Rarity is a lucky day...post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

Im a nightowl... But i would get up every day early just to make her the most delightful breakfast... Bring it to her bed even, so that she can enjoy it while cuddling into her silken blankets... She just deserves to be pampered.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 12

hearts_and_dragons__commissioned_by_dcen

Spikey gave the brightest red blooming roses to Rarity.

I'm not the biggest fan of Spike but he treats Rarity the way everyone should treat the goddess. Spike saw her beauty at his first glance towards her :grin2:

tumblr_mkyulmErZP1qdjbzko1_500.gif

I would totally take Spikes place  :proud:

• Brohoof 11

Rarity in her gala dress.

img-3489643-1-rarity_gala_portrait_by_kp

A dress eh only wore, once.  how many outfits does rarity have she only wears for one occasion. though the only place ponie wear cloths full time seem to be in the cities

• Brohoof 5

Hey guys, how are you all?  :D

Here's some cute wawity for ya!

img-3489864-1-ungraspable_by_coldbologna

img-3489864-2-really_cute_rarity_by_kure

Awwww, I really like this one of Flutters and Rarity  :kindness:

img-3489864-3-0L1m5lr.png

Fine I guess. Used my avatar as my Meetup.com avatar. Also thinking of biting the bullet and trying to attend a brony meetup.

• Brohoof 7

Congratulations to Miss Rarity on her victory in the Attractive Pony Tourney.

But honestly, was there really any doubt in our minds

Considering that we had to face Luna, as well as Fluttershy who beat Rarity twice before, and that Rares had never won a major forum contest before this...yes.  :please:

Not that Rarity didn't deserve to win. There was certainly no doubt about that--we just had to deliver the goods on her behalf. This time there were enough passionate Rarity fans to answer the call and carry her gently to victory.  :proud:

I think we all know how the pearlpone will celebrate this achievement...

rarityspin_zpslzhczuni.gif

• Brohoof 10

Greetings, everypony!

Rarity is a little late in celebrating her victory! But it's not her fault. Mummy woke up late and had to run to work before she could be properly changed into her regal attire.

post-28987-0-88097400-1423648230_thumb.jpg

And since she had such a lovely victory, she gets to go shopping with Mummy and her friend on Monday and do what lovely, attractive ponies do...Get a new dress!

#MummyIsASucker

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 9

Im very sad lately, so i wont post much for some time i think. Can change pretty rapidly though when it comes to me.

Everyone knows this piece already im sure, but i find it just too lovely.

tumblr_njjyxueLew1tlqckyo1_1280.png

Rarity worked herself to exhaustion, and Applejack takes pains to make sure that she will be alright. The Pearlpony always works hard to make others shine like gleaming jewels, and she would never deliver inferior or rushed work, her strict work etics and her need to make other ponies happy wont allow it.

This comes at the cost that she sometimes overextends herself to make everyone happy, that she puts her own wellbeing last, and the one of others first. She want it no other way though, because this is her element, this is what her heart calls for... And i doubt there are many ponies that more closely listen to their heart than she does. A pure heart... A generous heart... A beautiful heart of a beautiful pony.

• Brohoof 11

Im very sad lately, so i wont post much for some time i think. Can change pretty rapidly though when it comes to me.

I'm sorry to hear that, Obsidian. I hope you feel better! I was gone for about a year myself and can sympathize. I had a hard time figuring out my whole fanfiction conundrum and what I should do next as a fan.

I have to credit Rarity with giving me some direction, though.  :)

• Brohoof 5

HA! I feel better today...

My boss and I got in a bit of a tiff this morning and when he told me to "quit whining"...

And I had a full blown Rarity moment about the difference between whining and complaining.

And well, what do you know Rarity... It does work in the real world lol

• Brohoof 7

Good morning everypony.
post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

Everyone knows this piece already im sure, but i find it just too lovely.

img-3491496-1-tumblr_njjyxueLew1tlqckyo1

Rarity worked herself to exhaustion, and Applejack takes pains to make sure that she will be alright. The Pearlpony always works hard to make others shine like gleaming jewels, and she would never deliver inferior or rushed work, her strict work etics and her need to make other ponies happy wont allow it.
This comes at the cost that she sometimes overextends herself to make everyone happy, that she puts her own wellbeing last, and the one of others first. She want it no other way though, because this is her element, this is what her heart calls for... And i doubt there are many ponies that more closely listen to their heart than she does. A pure heart... A generous heart... A beautiful heart of a beautiful pony.

I'm sorry to hear that :( I hope you feel better Obsidian. Also, that is a lovely piece by WhiteDiamonds.

• Brohoof 5

Coco really got the best fashionista to mentor her, and teach her  :grin2: Suri treated her so horribly in the past post-28950-0-80743500-1421857871.png

rarico_by_luminaura-d8hj9gi.png

She just finished set of the beautiful Raritys designs <3 And the pearl pony gives Coco generously her first place trophy :rarity: in return for her hard and passionate working   :proud:

• Brohoof 11