Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Diamond Butt? Why not Crystal Flank?

(read the following in the Simpsons comic book guy voice)

She cannot be called crystal flank because diamonds are macromolecules with an atomic lattice structure. Crystals on the other hand are molecules that have aligned based off of the various charges present around them due to their structure and composition.

• Brohoof 8

Hey, i just wanted to say hello. I have been really sad for a pretty long while, and my internet broke a week ago, so i could not be active here. Bought a surfstick to show that im ok. Sorry about all that. I missed all of you a lot.

So sad that we have missed you at Rarity fan club! :(

Jeric says that it's great to have you back at Rarity fan club while they knock on the door of another milestone and I feel happy about you came today!  :D

• Brohoof 5

(read the following in the Simpsons comic book guy voice)

She cannot be called crystal flank because diamonds are macromolecules with an atomic lattice structure. Crystals on the other hand are molecules that have aligned based off of the various charges present around them due to their structure and composition.

Carbon Butt... cause, you know... or why not...

Shiny Diamond Crystal Rare Butt of Flankiness.

• Brohoof 2

I see we're creepin closer to 900 pages. It seemed like only yesterday when we were about to hit 800.

168003+-+artist+paradise-wonder+dress+ra

When we finally hit 1000 pages, we gotta go BONKERS!!! 

• Brohoof 10

It's been a while since I stopped by.. had a pretty rough time last week with a sudden death in the family. But recently it made me think that even when we show ourselves as strong and highbrow in certain situations, sometimes I think we all need a hug every once in a while from those close to us.

My condoleances for your loss. I say I act on the behalf of all the other RFC members while doing this:

stand_firm_by_averagedraw-d5czsdj.png

And also when saying that if we can help in any way, just tell us.

• Brohoof 10

What the heck are we going to do for 900? 

I must dwell on this. 

While I do ... enjoy early Rarigif

rarity-twerk.gif

O powerful western fallen star!

O shades of night—O moody, tearful night!
O great star disappear’d—O the black murk that hides the star!
O cruel hands that hold me powerless—O helpless soul of me!
O harsh surrounding cloud that will not free my soul.

I am so sorry for your loss. :( That above is a snippet of a poem that I focus on at times like these. 

*hugs. 

• Brohoof 11

Looks like the Diamond Butt fan club is gonna be reaching nine hundred pages soon!

The fanclub with last forever! MWAHAHAHAHA~<3

img-3547572-1-tSRSJjP.png
Hair flip Rarity

img-3547572-2-CJiUSiQ.png
Not-Ready-Yet Rarity
img-3547572-3-YkaGk27.jpg
Fab Rarity

img-3547572-4-InFm9Dw.png
Cute Rarity

img-3547572-5-q57R9lR.png
Sexy... I mean passion eyes Rarity.

Rarity x Twilight ship increases!

img-3547572-6-BOUCoP6.gif
Cuddles is magic.

img-3547572-7-4Bqjmg5.gif
(waifu spotted)

img-3547572-8-y6lH37j.jpg
Twlight: "Humans call this, the booty, or so I heard."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And us bronies thought that Flash sentry was the love interest!
it's so clear to me now.

img-3547572-9-99FLfZy.png

BEST DIAMOND BUTT POST EVER!!! :D

• Brohoof 6

You know i can see myself going to rarity to relax. i"M sur she been the spa many time that she knowh ot do masssages. I mean can you iamge rarity showing up to applejack and offering a pampering.

• Brohoof 2

Awe, thank you, Ice Blizzard.

I'm glad that you liked it.

img-3547985-1-sueRXRq.jpg

Thanks, it was mainly the variety within the post that caught my eye.

Actually it was Rarity's sexiness within each image.

• Brohoof 6

Thanks, it was mainly the variety within the post that caught my eye.

Actually it was Rarity's sexiness within each image.

Dearest Ice Blizzard, what else it could have been, I don't know. xD

• Brohoof 7

Dearest Ice Blizzard, what else it could have been, I don't know. xD

Uh, ^///^...yeah you know Rarity is beautiful right? And cute...

• Brohoof 6

Uh, ^///^...yeah you know Rarity is beautiful right? And cute...

Rarity is cute, kind, caring, generous, loving, artistic. talented, beautiful, and imperfectly perfect in every way.

• Brohoof 6

Rarity is cute, kind, caring, generous, loving, artistic. talented, beautiful, and imperfectly perfect in every way.

Yes she is that's why IMO she is on my best ponies list. But I don't have a crush on her!

Actually yes I do, she's so cute dramatic lovely and generous and ladylike I couldn't help but think that my OC would have to try to play it cool around her but sometimes fails. Who wouldn't have a crush on her?! 

• Brohoof 6

It's been a while since I stopped by.. had a pretty rough time last week with a sudden death in the family. But recently it made me think that even when we show ourselves as strong and highbrow in certain situations, sometimes I think we all need a hug every once in a while from those close to us.

*hug*

rarijack3_by_thebrokentv-d7ruy8p.jpg

Im sorry this had to happen to you. Im no stranger myself to sudden loss of close ones. My dad died a few years ago completely without warning.

Just know that we will be here for you if you need us.

• Brohoof 12

Why do I get the feeling this is the only thread out of the entire internet that has every rarity related image ever? xD

err at least the SFW ones anyway....

• Brohoof 8

Why do I get the feeling this is the only thread out of the entire internet that has every rarity related image ever? xD

err at least the SFW ones anyway....

We work on that with much passionlove! Thing is, there is just so much art of the gorgeous one out there, and it gets more and more daily! It is a neverending story to share it all!

THE BEAUTY NEVER STOPS!

Like this one i found!

anon_and_baby_rarity_by_acharmingpony-d8

The purpose of that green guy is that everyone can imagine himself as that faceless guy. So everyone can imagine himself to cuddlewugglesnuggle wittle Wawifilly!

Im imagining really hard right now... :rarity:

Just look at her huge and lovely gem-eyes... They shimmer more with the flames of beauty than the most gorgeous and unique galaxies in the whole universe...

• Brohoof 12

Rarity being pretty pony, but when you think about it every pose she makes is pretty!  :pout:

sexy_lines_by_dynamiclines-d8kc1ys.jpg

I adore her gorgeous curly mane :grin2:  It's so beautifully curved and soft fluffy. It's not easy to make the hair like that C:

Perfect pony :rarity:

rarity_by_sellue-d8k108c.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Best pony, best little sister, second best pony and second best little sister dare a little foray into the beautiful meadows and woods around Ponyville.

sisterhooves_day__applejack_s_way_by_nay

Rarity is willing to suffer the dirt on her hooves herself, but she cannot let the same happen to her little, beloved silbling! She protects lucky Sweetie Belle from the dangerous monster whose name is mud, generously and heroicly exposing herself to the attacks of the despised enemy. She knows no fear in the face of its limitless evil, only bravery and the will to shelter those she loves. :proud:

Even though the mire clings to her silken and pristine coat, and wraps itself around her slender and shapely hooves, she does not yield! She presses on!

Rarity truly is a pure and strong heroine! :pout:

• Brohoof 10

My condoleances for your loss. I say I act on the behalf of all the other RFC members while doing this:

img-3547730-1-stand_firm_by_averagedraw-

And also when saying that if we can help in any way, just tell us.

I am so sorry for your loss. :( That above is a snippet of a poem that I focus on at times like these. 

*hugs. 

*hug*

img-3548390-1-rarijack3_by_thebrokentv-d

Im sorry this had to happen to you. Im no stranger myself to sudden loss of close ones. My dad died a few years ago completely without warning.

Just know that we will be here for you if you need us.

Thank you all very much, I always love the everlasting support and compassion of this forum and the RFC's generosity to help especially. post-30925-0-51729300-1425494851.png I'll be alright, these times may never be easy, but the family is all there for each other, we look out for those who've been affected the most.

Anyway, speaking of generosity, let's continue to be generous towards the queen of such and post more of her beautiful artwork depictions! :D

tumblr_nk7dnmVW2F1suw2jwo1_1280.jpg

As Applejack says: "Ya’ll don’t need all that fancy makeup, Sugarcube! You’re jus’ perfect as-is."

tumblr_nkfnj9uNQd1tlqckyo1_1280.png

She sure is AJ.. She sure is. post-30925-0-10347800-1425496337.png

(But stop weaseling yourself into every Rarity post, ya hear??)

• Brohoof 8