Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

aww lovely tiara so cute dress =)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3 I love seeing the pics of your Sweet Rarity in the dresses =)=)=)=)<3<3<3

Thank you! I'll have to post an updated pic of Rarity's wardrobe at some point. It's actually kind of getting out of hand. Luckily, she does like to share with the others.

Uzeyh5l.png

• Brohoof 4

I have an issue with rarity. She is obviously playing spike like a drum. She takes advantage of his feelings by having him do chores, stick pins in his body and give up his birthday dinner for her. what kind of element of generosity is this?

The same kind of element of Generosity than the element of loyalty almost defecting to Cloudsdale just because they are better flyers.

Or the Element of Laughter getting all depressed in Party of one.

Or the Element of Honesty lying about her non-first place finishes at a competition.

Or the Element of Kindness being mean to her friend as a way to affirm herself.

No one is perfect. She never really uses Spike, he kinda use himself. You can see that in ''Spike at your service'' where even if AJ refuse his help, he'll try anyway, so even if Rarity pushes him back, he'll still try to help.

• Brohoof 3

Have you noticed that Rarity is almost always portrayed as a weak scared pony who can't handle anything in fan art portraying all of the mane six? She's definitely weak and can't handle herself. I mean she never enslaved dogs who tries to enslave her and got herself out of slavery. She never stood up to a dragon who could have easily killed her. She never almost threw her life down the drain for her friends. She never did anything. 

Since all of you are Rarity fans, you would know she has done all those and more. But it seems like bronies who created fan art portraying all the Mane Six don't. She isn't weak, afraid of everything, and worthless. (Neither is Fluttershy, but that's the wrong fan club.) She's actually very strong. She has fears, but she will fight them. Look at the most recent episode "Do princesses dream of magic sheep?" She didn't just run away and cower when she was in a nightmare. She fought and even wanted to help Luna.

She is a lady, she is proper, elegant, and highly feminine. But she's not weak. You don't have to be masculine to be awesome. Rarity is in no way masculine, but she is definitely awesome. She is a lot of things, actually. Strong, awesome, fabulous, beautiful, generous, etc. 

• Brohoof 3

Have you noticed that Rarity is almost always portrayed as a weak scared pony who can't handle anything in fan art portraying all of the mane six? She's definitely weak and can't handle herself. I mean she never enslaved dogs who tries to enslave her and got herself out of slavery. She never stood up to a dragon who could have easily killed her. She never almost threw her life down the drain for her friends. She never did anything. 

Since all of you are Rarity fans, you would know she has done all those and more. But it seems like bronies who created fan art portraying all the Mane Six don't. She isn't weak, afraid of everything, and worthless. (Neither is Fluttershy, but that's the wrong fan club.) She's actually very strong. She has fears, but she will fight them. Look at the most recent episode "Do princesses dream of magic sheep?" She didn't just run away and cower when she was in a nightmare. She fought and even wanted to help Luna.

She is a lady, she is proper, elegant, and highly feminine. But she's not weak. You don't have to be masculine to be awesome. Rarity is in no way masculine, but she is definitely awesome. She is a lot of things, actually. Strong, awesome, fabulous, beautiful, generous, etc. 

"Just because somepony is ladylike doesn't make her weak. In fact, by using her wits a seemingly defenseless pony can be the one who outsmarts and outshines them all." 

Rarity_whining_S1E19.png

• Brohoof 5

HAIL PRINCESS RARITY BANNER! :D :D :D

the_new_pegasus_in_town_by_purplefairy45

Look at how happy she is. <3 The princess of fabulosity and generosity. So beatiful and pretty. :D:please:

alicorn_rarity_by_jameshalt-d5st6kw.png

So elegant and classy. :grin2: :pout:

princess_rarity_by_johnjoseco-d6igoe3.jp

The type of princess everypony should know, love, and worship.

alicorn_rarity_by_isabellelhunna-d6vjurs

Princess Rarity. :proud:

• Brohoof 6

I absolutely adore the current banner :wub: Rarity would be an amazing princess. She probably would be overwhelmed and exploit her status at first but we've seen various times how modest she can be when she wants to. I'm sure she'd be amazing

• Brohoof 4