Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Just wondering, how is flash a bigger threat other than being a guard in equestria's armed forces? Albeit each species has a specific magic they use I do believe the unicorns natural proficiency in magic makes them a bigger threat. 

Uhhhh...I talking about this lady 

post-23053-0-20865700-1391900126_thumb.png

"Threat" means... well I guess you undersood what it means.

Come on, man, please don't tell me you took that seriously :lol:

I thought you know me.... No? Uh.... okay :(

I love Rarity because she taught me that I shouldn't be afraid to shine out and be myself!

She shows her element of generosity a lot, and not just towards her friends; You guys already know what she's done for her friends and all, but you question what she does on a regular basis. For example, even after she found out that Suuri had stolen her fabric, and she knew Coco Pommel had been with Suuri, she still let her come down and talk with her, not showing anger towards her at all. She gives her clients exactly what they want, and is nice to her aqquaintances. (or however you spell that XD) 

I think the reason why she can be a little rude to Sweetie Belle is because, well, that's her sister! If you have a little sibling (I don't, but I know how it goes XD), aren't you rude to them even if you're nice to others?

Rarity is best pony, yay! ;)

post-24521-0-38949500-1391900235_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Uhhhh...I talking about this lady 

attachicon.giftwilight_sparkle___hugs__by_quanno3-d5m0uj9.png

"Threat" means... well I guess you undersood what it means.

Only because she's an alicorn princess otherwise rare's beauty is by far itself nearly a threat to all male ponykind. I will say that twi is quite formidable in fights and the use of magic and isn't bad looking herself.

• Brohoof 1

Now I got reminded why Rarity's funnier than Pinkie. This episode was so funny I laughed a lot more than I should have XD

Flash was boring, but Trenderhoof, at least, from what I saw, was just flat out neglectful, a la Blueblood.

He was completely apathetic towards Rarity, which, ignorance to feelings is just as harsh as acknowledging feelings and taking advantage of them. And if you're gonna say it wasn't obvious Rarity had a thing for Trenderhoof, I suggest you go back and re-watch the episode ;)

In any case, he was just as bad as Blueblood was to Rarity, but in a different sense, which, I hate him for :D

Ok, that's the end of my rant on my arch-nemesis :D

I have no qualms against flash as he was twis crush and no one has yet to interfere with that. For all we know flash and twi aare seeing each other but not showed dating in the show. This tenderhoof lover totally was a jerk to our girl, and even tried interfering (unknowingly) with sparity (which still not a fan but at least spike is there for rare, plus I have his personality so that works for me as well). Otherwise I would be with you on the flash thing.

I'm sorry y'all but I think you're being very blut about trenderhoof. I know you love Rarity and I do to, but I won't let my love for Rarity to affect my judgement. 

Trenderhoof has no obligation whatsoever to return Rarity's feelings, he was very nice at first, not exactly a gentleman, but he was nice, as soon as he saw Applejack he just wanted to know more of her, while Rarity was doing her best to focus his attention on her, she was forcing things and ended up pretending somepony who she's not.

He was totally fine and compare him to prince Blueblood it's just plain ridiculous, he was a true true douchebag.

• Brohoof 3

I agree that Trenderhoof was inconsiderate towards Rarity, considering how she so obviously threw herself at him.  He should have recognized her affection towards him and let her down gently.  That, however, would probably have made for a short episode.  He actually gave her some attention here and there throughout much of the episode and that's what made her feel as though she still had a chance with him.  Anyway, I love watching Rarity be a drama queen, and so this episode delivered in that respect.  I'm not quite sure yet where to rank "Simple Ways" among Rarity's episodes; it's pretty good, but I'm certain that it isn't my favorite.

Edit:  I think "Sweet and Elite" is my favorite.  I haven't watched too many episodes more than twice, so I'll have to refresh my memory before being able to rank all of them.

Edited by SouthpawLink
  • Brohoof 1

I was watching Rarity takes Manehatten. And she magically repaired a wagon wheel with a spell.

It looked like a kind of a generic "Mending/Repair" spell.

Up to now I thought she was like any other untrained Unicorn and had only one spell (gem finding). Have you fans ever noticed Rarity using other spells like this?

• Brohoof 1

Howdy all!

Liked the pics of Rarity from the episode yesterday.

Espcially with that love grin she had on when Trend got off the train.

:lol:

And hiding behind Twilight.

Give props to Meghan, Josh & Tabitha for this.

:yay:

• Brohoof 1

They need to be dismissed from Hasbro as soon as possible.

Errrr...:huh:

Tabitha does the voice of Rarity, the namesake of this Fanclub, Luna, and a bunch of other characters, and Josh is showing great promise as a writer...I think they need to stay for a while :D

• Brohoof 2

They need to be dismissed from Hasbro as soon as possible.

Tabitha is ridiculously talented and actually this episode didn't end up being trash thanks to Tabitha's over the top funny way to potray Rarity, without the element of comedy and Rarity's hilarity this episode could have been a complete mess that doesn't belong to the structure MLP nomally has.

Now this writer Josh, he has 2 misses in my book, he was responsible for castle mane-ia and now this, I wouldn't miss him if they ditched him, he's obviously not enough familiarized with the characters.

• Brohoof 2

Oh how I wish I could find more time to come on to this wonderful thread but school keeps me super busy. *sighs*

Simple Ways was delightful and hoot! I love the interaction between Rarity and Applejack, and seeing them act as one another was cute! (who knew Applejack had such a booty) and I know so many men who are like Trenderhoof in New York. He was a little bit full of himself but he meant well. He was just aloof to Rarity's feelings. Much kinder then Prince Blueblood...but in my head cannon Prince Blueblood isn't into mares.

I am keeping my freshly manicured hands crossed in hoping we get another Rarity episode this season!

• Brohoof 2

Tabitha is ridiculously talented and actually this episode didn't end up being trash thanks to Tabitha's over the top funny way to potray Rarity, without the element of comedy and Rarity's hilarity this episode could have been a complete mess that doesn't belong to the structure MLP nomally has.

Now this writer Josh, he has 2 misses in my book, he was responsible for castle mane-ia and now this, I wouldn't miss him if they ditched him, he's obviously not enough familiarized with the characters.

It's seems like Josh is responsible for appearing Flash and Slandermane in season 4.

P.S.Already said, that I did mistake in my last post, and already fix it.

Edited by zev_zev

Here's a little fanart I made of Rarity, don't forget this picture tho, cuz I'm gonna use her same base sketch for another artwork that shows my ...disappointment in simple ways despite how funny it was.

23346dc5702f4827c900406cbb21e4b7-d75u7so

It's seems like Josh is responsible for appearing Flash and Slandermane in season 4.

P.S.Already said, that I did mistake in my last post, and already fix it.

and I quoted before you edited lol ...yeah I know you didn't include Tabitha into that group, she's just so good! She does Granny Smith too! how come she does that voice? My respects for her, my favorite VA :D

• Brohoof 9

Here's a little fanart I made of Rarity, don't forget this picture tho, cuz I'm gonna use her same base sketch for another artwork that shows my ...disappointment in simple ways despite how funny it was.23346dc5702f4827c900406cbb21e4b7-d75u7soand I quoted before you edited lol ...yeah I know you didn't include Tabitha into that group, she's just so good! She does Granny Smith too! how come she does that voice? My respects for her, my favorite VA :D

Dang, some excellent work there man. :D

• Brohoof 2

Here's a little fanart I made of Rarity, don't forget this picture tho, cuz I'm gonna use her same base sketch for another artwork that shows my ...disappointment in simple ways despite how funny it was.

23346dc5702f4827c900406cbb21e4b7-d75u7so

The cutie mark is a bit small and it looks like she's got creases in her belly, kinda looks like jelly rolls, but overall, beautiful work for a beautiful pony!!! :D Nice job!

• Brohoof 3

The cutie mark is a bit small and it looks like she's got creases in her belly, kinda looks like jelly rolls, but overall, beautiful work for a beautiful pony!!! :D Nice job!

the cutie mark? perhaps, could've been a tiny bit bigger. But I wouldn't call it a mistake. If something I would fix, is the nostril, is too sharp, it could have been a bit blurry like the other parts. But I was rushed and wanted to finish it.

But jelly rolls? really? that's rude dude. I'm not a noob when it comes to art, I've been drawing for a lifetime practically and I didn't learn yesterday. I'm not the best artist on the planet but that was just plain rude.

I dare you to top that Mr. Picasso, I really hope you were just joking...

• Brohoof 1

the cutie mark? perhaps, could've been a tiny bit bigger. But I wouldn't call it a mistake. If something I would fix, is the nostril, is too sharp, it could have been a bit blurry like the other parts. But I was rushed and wanted to finish it.

But jelly rolls? really? that's rude dude. I'm not a noob when it comes to art, I've been drawing for a lifetime practically and I didn't learn yesterday. I'm not the best artist on the planet but that was just plain rude.

I don't see the "rude" in his post. In fact, I see a lot more of an overreaction coming from you, honestly. It's just some constructive crit, dude. :huh:

Edited by Thrashy
  • Brohoof 4

I'm sorry that you took it offensively, Sparky. I was just providing what I felt to be constructive criticism to help you in your future art endeavors, and help you grow as an artist. You're good, no, great; I was only trying to help you out by telling you what I, a discerning eye, think could be improved upon, so you'll get even better ;)

There was DEFINITELY no ill-intent or anything behind that, and I'm sorry you took it that way.

• Brohoof 3

img-2291680-1-23346dc5702f4827c900406cbb

This has a very interesting/unique style, I wanna say it's the texture of it or something, it's interesting.

and since im in the rarity fan club, i might as well say: rarity is super hawt. that is all.

• Brohoof 3

I don't see the "rude" in his post. In fact, I see a lot more of an overreaction coming from you, honestly. :huh:

perhaps from where you come from, but for me it was rude. jelly rolls, is that constructive criticism? really?

and I really don't know of what you're talking about, I don't remember critizicing ghost's artworks.

I'm sorry that you took it offensively, Sparky. I was just providing what I felt to be constructive criticism to help you in your future art endeavors, and help you grow as an artist. You're good, no, great; I was only trying to help you out by telling you what I, a discerning eye, think could be improved upon, so you'll get even better ;)

There was DEFINITELY no ill-intent or anything behind that, and I'm sorry you took it that way.

I appreciate that. But I would like if you explained in detail what was the problem with the picture, instead of using those words. That's offensive, at least for me.

• Brohoof 1