Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

You're all as nice as they said you were. :3

068e776943.png

*hugs* 

Yeahh, we've grown into our own little sub-community at this point :D We pretty much have our own language, too :derp: 

Restricting something to a certain subset of people (or in this case, her fans) is more than a bit unfair - it makes things to clique-ish and exclusive. So that's why we have the "Pour Tout Le Monde" policy (which is French for "For Everyone") so that way anyone who can show appreciation for Rarity is welcome to come hang out with us :D It makes things more open, friendly, and fun that way, and we can all make new friends :D 

• Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

img-2735463-1-walking_in_the_rain_by_nya

The cute and the beautiful. Now in movie theatres!

Wet manes ftw!

Wet Manes are best manes! :D So hawt :wub:

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Wet Manes are best manes! :D So hawt :wub:

large.jpeg

Hawt indeed... :wub:

I probably said it a thousand times, but the whole wet mane style is so iconic and amazing that artists copied the style for the other mane6. Rarity is just a real trendsetter. :D

Go Wawity! Set those trends! B)

hipster_rarity_by_killryde-d606onx.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Jewel bottomed mares, they make the rocking world go round

img-2735732-1-rarity_plot_by_scotch208-d

They really do. I can do nothing against it, neither do i want to... :blush:  :wub:

Always liked that picture:

rarity_by_spier17-d6pt1zp.png

She looks like she thinks: "Oh my, thats quite the glorious sight... :o "

She could not be any more right.

post-25189-0-40526900-1402067781.png
Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 2

And so once again, the day is saved, thanks to...Rarity!

Isn't it always? :wub:

Rarindiana Jones - still better than Daring Do :D

large.png

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Rarindiana Jones - still better than Daring Do :D

Always thought it would be a pretty good episode idea to let Rarity go all Indiana Jones and try to rescue some kind of ancient art. Not like in Castlemania, a real adventure.

Best sisters time!

i_finally_found_you_two_by_iphstich-d613

After searching for quite a while and getting more and more worried, Rares finally found Sweetie and Opal snuggled together in the midst of some cloth.

That fabric doesn't seem so dumb anymore. Eh Sweetie? :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Always thought it would be a pretty good episode idea to let Rarity go all Indiana Jones and try to rescue some kind of ancient art. Not like in Castlemania, a real adventure.

Personally, I've always preferred slice of life stuff for Rares, like "Sweet & Elite," "Suited for Success," and "Rarity Takes Manehattan," which are my three favorite episodes of all time :wub: I admit, though, given she's shown an incredible amount of knowledge in hoof to hoof combat, I can actually see her doing an action episode :D She'd get frustrated and complain about her surroundings, then someone would commit a crime against fabulosity and punishment shall be due :D

308720__safe_solo_rarity_magic_parody_gu

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Personally, I've always preferred slice of life stuff for Rares, like "Sweet & Elite," "Suited for Success," and "Rarity Takes Manehattan," which are my three favorite episodes of all time :wub: I admit, though, given she's shown an incredible amount of knowledge in hoof to hoof combat, I can actually see her doing an action episode :D She'd get frustrated and complain about her surroundings, then someone would commit a crime against fabulosity and punishment shall be due :D

Judge Rarity... I should be intimidated, but I'm not...

• Brohoof 4

"Time is just an illusionary factoid that all natural things are bound to. It has the power to crumble even the mightiest of mountains into little more than dust, yet if it is an illusion, why is this so? Because people waste a lot of time, only wishing they had more. Little do people realize an inescapable fact: Time governs those who wish they had more of it. By wishing you could use it better, you govern time, and you can get all the time you'll ever need." — Starfall, Quillwaver

Well since the World Cup is going on...

70147+-+artist+nuclearsuplexattack+footb

Well, im not really a fan of football... But Rarity makes it work, she makes everything work really.

Love your new avatar by the way!

post-25189-0-46150000-1401488487.png
  • Brohoof 3

img-2735958-1-308720__safe_solo_rarity_m

Judge Rarity: "TWENTY moons!"

• Brohoof 5