Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Scenario:

You wake up and find yourself on a bed. You look around confused and recognize that the room looks a lot like Rarity's room. No, it looks identical. You stare at the ceiling trying to comprehend what happened. Suddenly, a door opens. You look over to see Rarity. What is your reaction?

Mine: Shock. I would probably pinch myself or do whatever it takes to see if it's a dream or not. If I find out it's real, I would probably faint from all that excitement. 

Rarity is not affected by the want-it-need-it spell. When Rainbow looked at the doll, her eyes instantly formed hearts. When Rarity did, nothing happened. She probably didn't see it, but let's pretend she did to make her look more amazing than she already is. 

• Brohoof 5

Scenario:

You wake up and find yourself on a bed. You look around confused and recognize that the room looks a lot like Rarity's room. No, it looks identical. You stare at the ceiling trying to comprehend what happened. Suddenly, a door opens. You look over to see Rarity. What is your reaction?

Mine: Shock. I would probably pinch myself or do whatever it takes to see if it's a dream or not. If I find out it's real, I would probably faint from all that excitement. 

Confused, but limitless glee.post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

I would try to not show it that much at first though, i would not want to scare Rarity. Depending on if she knows im there it would be a little bit strange to see a hairless monkey laying in her bed.

I would tell her how much i love her, how great she is, how much i look up to her, how gorgeous she is.

post-25189-0-60271400-1408887866.png

That would be so fabulous!

I could make her pancakes.Talk to her. Give her a massage. Brew her some coffee. Carry her stuff. Model for her. Go gem hunting with her...

Oh, the possibilities... :pout:

• Brohoof 6

How does this group get the most replies by far when the majority of bronies seem to hate Rarity?

You know people keep asking that question & I keep giving the same answers... *Points to Ghostie & Obsidian* Not to mention... I don't actually see that much hate towards Rarity... Maybe it is just because I am not as big of a Rarity name as you all are, but I see more hate towards Rainbow or Fluttershy's fans than Rarity...

• Brohoof 5

You know people keep asking that question & I keep giving the same answers... *Points to Ghostie & Obsidian* Not to mention... I don't actually see that much hate towards Rarity... Maybe it is just because I am not as big of a Rarity name as you all are, but I see more hate towards Rainbow or Fluttershy's fans than Rarity...

From what I've seen, most bronies seem to love Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. 

As for Rarity, people think she is a greedy, selfish snob who is never generous and always takes advantage of others. This is probably the only place where the majority of the members don't hate Rarity. (I'm referring to this site. This fan club should not have any Rarity haters.)

• Brohoof 4

How does this group get the most replies by far when the majority of bronies seem to hate Rarity?

Well, im a pretty negative and pessimistic person, but even i have to say that it got a LOT better when it comes to Rarihate lately. I mean look at these polls:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/6600-why-are-people-always-hating-on-rarity/page-30

http://mlpforums.com/topic/98737-best-mane-cast-member-of-season-4/page-3

People seem to be more willing to actually LOOK at her character, instead of blubbering about the same old crap that they used to accuse her of.

I don't know if this forum is an exception of the rule, but a sizeable population like it cannot be ignored when it comes to statistics. Rarity seems to be as popular as never before.

And she really deserves this new influx of love.

• Brohoof 5

From what I've seen, most bronies seem to love Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. 

As for Rarity, people think she is a greedy, selfish snob who is never generous and always takes advantage of others. This is probably the only place where the majority of the members don't hate Rarity. (I'm referring to this site. This fan club should not have any Rarity haters.)

Well... Back when that "LEAST favorite pony" thread was big, the largest votes for one pony were to RD. As for Fluttershy a lot of her fans are considered meta bronies, in it only for her cuteness & don't care about her personality or anything except the fact she is cute & needs to be protected. Every group has their stereotypes;

RD fans are the newbie bronies who needed something boyish to latch onto.

FS fans don't care about what makes her FS, just the fact she is cute.

Twilight fans are... Well they have enough problems being split on the Alicorn issue.

Rarity fans are snobs.

AJ = Background pony.

Pinkie Pie is... Well, Cupcakes & Smile HD make anyone who wants to be a fan of straight haired Pinkamena look like monsters.

Every group has their haters & supporters, & I don't want to get into this debate on the page dedicated to loving a pony. Personally I feel hatred towards any of the main cast are just bull & that all of the mane 6 are amazing... It is why I kept away from making a list or favorites for so long, all it does is lead to heart ache... I just wish people could learn to enjoy all of the ponies, for both the flaws & the positives. It really irks me when I see people treating each other so badly amongst these fans; Do you think any of the Mane 6 would want that? Let's just focus on Rarity since we are in her FC. Do you think Rarity would enjoy seeing any of the people here bashing her friends' fans? No, of course not! Rarity seeing that would probably end with Rarity crying.

Oops... Got a bit ranty there, my apologies... Sorry, I seem to be able to get more talkative with you all... You all are quite the fun & enjoyable group, & this is actually the only FC of the Mane 6 I don't have issues being a part of... I hope none of you think less of me for that, I just feel that it isn't right to bash each other when we already have enough issues being accepted outside of these forums... Sorry, here is some Rarity art to make up for my little outburtst  :blush:

post-27099-0-31589600-1409304757.png

post-27099-0-36381300-1409305097_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-45509800-1409305100_thumb.png

post-27099-0-22830500-1409305102_thumb.gif

post-27099-0-16579500-1409305103_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Well... Back when that "LEAST favorite pony" thread was big, the largest votes for one pony were to RD. As for Fluttershy a lot of her fans are considered meta bronies, in it only for her cuteness & don't care about her personality or anything except the fact she is cute & needs to be protected. Every group has their stereotypes;

RD fans are the newbie bronies who needed something boyish to latch onto.

FS fans don't care about what makes her FS, just the fact she is cute.

Twilight fans are... Well they have enough problems being split on the Alicorn issue.

Rarity fans are snobs.

AJ = Background pony.

Pinkie Pie is... Well, Cupcakes & Smile HD make anyone who wants to be a fan of straight haired Pinkamena look like monsters.

Every group has their haters & supporters, & I don't want to get into this debate on the page dedicated to loving a pony. Personally I feel hatred towards any of the main cast are just bull & that all of the mane 6 are amazing... It is why I kept away from making a list or favorites for so long, all it does is lead to heart ache... I just wish people could learn to enjoy all of the ponies, for both the flaws & the positives. It really irks me when I see people treating each other so badly amongst these fans; Do you think any of the Mane 6 would want that? Let's just focus on Rarity since we are in her FC. Do you think Rarity would enjoy seeing any of the people here bashing her friends' fans? No, of course not! Rarity seeing that would probably end with Rarity crying.

Oops... Got a bit ranty there, my apologies... Sorry, I seem to be able to get more talkative with you all... You all are quite the fun & enjoyable group, & this is actually the only FC of the Mane 6 I don't have issues being a part of... I hope none of you think less of me for that, I just feel that it isn't right to bash each other when we already have enough issues being accepted outside of these forums... Sorry, here is some Rarity art to make up for my little outburtst  :blush:

attachicon.gifR&FS01.png

attachicon.gifRa01.jpg

attachicon.gifRa02.png

attachicon.gifRa03.gif

attachicon.gifRa04.png

You are right about RD. She's my fav in the Mane 6 since the first time I saw the show. Who wouldn't like to be athletic like her? But I can relate more to Rarity since my personality is more like her. :) There's no different between the two for me so technically they are 1a and 1b to me. Would love plushies of the two but no money. Waiting is the way for me then. =/
  • Brohoof 6

post-25189-0-73405400-1409307025_thumb.png

Looking gorgeous Rarity.post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

Although saying that Rarity is gorgeous is like saying the sea is wet... Kinda redundant.

Rarity is the definition of beauty. The incarnation of gorgeousness. The avatar of loveliness.

If one wants to say that something is beautiful, maybe one should just say something is Rarity? So... Rarity is Rarity!post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

• Brohoof 5

Confused, but limitless glee.

I would try to not show it that much at first though, i would not want to scare Rarity. Depending on if she knows im there it would be a little bit strange to see a hairless monkey laying in her bed.

I would tell her how much i love her, how great she is, how much i look up to her, how gorgeous she is.

I could make her pancakes.Talk to her. Give her a massage. Brew her some coffee. Carry her stuff. Model for her. Go gem hunting with her...

But we all know how that would end @Obsidian Sky. :smug:

Well, im a pretty negative and pessimistic person, but even i have to say that it got a LOT better when it comes to Rarihate lately. I mean look at these polls:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/6600-why-are-people-always-hating-on-rarity/page-30

http://mlpforums.com/topic/98737-best-mane-cast-member-of-season-4/page-3

People seem to be more willing to actually LOOK at her character, instead of blubbering about the same old crap that they used to accuse her of.

I don't know if this forum is an exception of the rule, but a sizeable population like it cannot be ignored when it comes to statistics. Rarity seems to be as popular as never before.

And she really deserves this new influx of love.

She was maybe hated in the past, but as I already said: she was amazing in the season 4.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 7

Confused, but limitless glee.

So you want to be Spike?

:confused:

I'll admit you'll probably be taller, but much less easy to accommodate in their world. :lol:

(couldn't resist)

• Brohoof 6

So you want to be Spike?

:confused:

I'll admit you'll probably be taller, but much less easy to accommodate in their world. :lol:

(couldn't resist)

Well, Spike has the right ideas.

Rarity is to be worshipped and pampered, she deserves as much. :proud:

But i have certain qualities that he cannot provide... :pout:
post-25189-0-64192200-1405612934.png

I can for example reach stuff on top of the shelves. He is way too short for that. :please:

post-25189-0-64192200-1405612934.png

• Brohoof 7

Well, Spike has the right ideas.

Rarity is to be worshipped and pampered, she deserves as much. :proud:

But i have certain qualities that he cannot provide... :pout:

I can for example reach stuff on top of the shelves. He is way too short for that. :please:

Also the whole cross-species issue. Here be selfish dragons.

Also, Art.

505258236-1.jpg

Deposit your nosebleeds here.

Edited by Cstriker
  • Brohoof 5

Good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

Most bronies don't hate Rarity, though :confused: From my experience, she catches a lot of flak, but just because she's last on someone's list doesn't mean they "dislike" her. Rarity haters are definitely a minority to Rarity fans, even off-site :D 

• Brohoof 6

@KokuraiNoSenshi,

Said stereotypes make Mario look subtle by comparison.

Hey I don't make the stereotypes, I just try & make people see past them;

RD fans can be veteran bronies, who have been around since the first gen. Not to mention she has the best character evolution in the series as far as I can tell.

FS fans can love her for her personality (*raises hand, offering myself as proof*). She isn't just cute, she has plenty of positives & is actually a really strong character. She just has some shyness issues the writers have a thing against letting evolve.

Twilicorn just... Really need to move on, it isn't the worst thing they could have done. Besides I think the fact it really hasn't done much for anyone is worse than her just being an Alicorn period, hell let all of them be Alicorns for a series finale I'd love that... If they can do it right of course.

There are plenty of very nice Rarity fans, hell Obsidian gave Ghostie free video games, if that's a snob what kind of saint must a truly generous person be to make you happy?

AJ isn't a background pony she just needs an episode focusing on her instead of her AND her family/friends. We have never had what felt like was a solo episode for her.

Lastly... *Points to Pinkamena-Pills* A true-blue Pinkamena fan, hates Cupcakes with a passion & makes wonderful, wonderful posts every day, with beautiful music & words who I truly wish I could do as well... That and he is a braver man then I will ever be...

Hell I see more people going against their stereotypes than I see doing it, & anyone who says otherwise either hasn't met the fans who truly follow their ponies they oh so claim to love, or just are hating for the sake of hating.

Most bronies don't hate Rarity, though :confused: From my experience, she catches a lot of flak, but just because she's last on someone's list doesn't mean they "dislike" her. Rarity haters are definitely a minority to Rarity fans, even off-site :D 

Isn't that what I said? It's because he used purple font, isn't it!? Well I would use yellow font but... Can you honestly read this? And blue just looks like black/purple but with only a slight difference, & being known as the guy trying to copy Ghostie with blue font isn't the best idea to becoming liked... Oh wait I was supposed to overreact or something, right? Oh uh, hold on, I'll try again...

*Ahem, then takes a deep breathe* How could you! It was because he used purple font isn't it!? Would it make it better if I used it too? Would that make you happy!?

...Better? No? Ok, I'll go ask Rarity for advice (skip to 17 seconds in, this was the best I could do);

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 6

Good morning everypony.

post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

Scenario:

Would I still be a human in that situation?

post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

morning everybody :D

noticed that there's a lot of talk on the rarihate and for that I just say haters gonna hate no matter what, but i'm not gonna let them bother me. If everybody let a hater bother them than nobody would be happy and haters only hate cause they get jealous. By the way fall is coming :D and then Halloween XD and rarity makes Halloween fabulous ;)

post-27021-0-07496000-1409318230_thumb.jpg

post-27021-0-07496000-1409318230_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

morning everybody :D

By the way fall is coming :D and then Halloween XD and rarity makes Halloween fabulous ;)

Good morning!

post-25189-0-95223600-1398508608_thumb.png

I have a little pile of fall and Halloween Rarity art that is waiting to be posted. I love the season and that holiday.post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

If i can combine it with the pony i love, the better! :pout:

post-25189-0-21437600-1409319073_thumb.png

Enchanting, isn't she?

post-25189-0-95223600-1398508608_thumb.png

post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

• Brohoof 5

In... school... that certainly is needed...

Bleh... School...

I think Rarity would be a good student :proud: Make good grades. A's and B's :proud:

She's also the most beautiful pony, so she'd be smart and pretty :wub: The perfect combination! :D

post-20419-0-12941800-1409320348_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 4

I think Rarity would be a good student :proud: Make good grades. A's and B's :proud:

She's also the most beautiful pony, so she'd be smart and pretty :wub: The perfect combination! :D

Of course she would. :proud:

She would have good grades and be the most popular student in the school. But not like these cliché ones in movies. She would be popular, but not arrogant, gorgeous, but not stuck up, smart but not dismissive.

Like the adult Rarity still is,post-25189-0-36361500-1405868601.png

Maybe that is how she would look like as student?

post-25189-0-24762700-1409321139_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

I'd be shocked for a split second and then have unabashed joy :D Rarity :wub:

If I had one wish, it'd be to meet Rarity in real life. I love her so much :wub: That'd be a dream come true, and I'd be insanely and excited to meet her :wub:

Of course she would. :proud:

She would have good grades and be the most popular student in the school. But not like these cliché ones in movies. She would be popular, but not arrogant, gorgeous, but not stuck up, smart but not dismissive.

Like the adult Rarity still is,

Maybe that is how she would look like as student?

attachicon.gifmy-little-pony-mane-6-Rarity-928535.png

Splendid analysis :D I agree entirely that's how she'd be as a student :wub:

She'd be the quintessential girl next door. She'd be beautiful, smart, and kind without being arrogant or stuck up. She'd be perfect, like she is in the show :wub:

Also, for the :wub: :

post-20419-0-58124400-1409322551_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4