Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Seriously, how many takes did Tabitha have to do?

Tabby is so talented :D

Rarity is so pretty... :wub: And having such an amazing voice doesn't hinder her beauty in the slightest :wub: It's like a siren's call almost...but I don't mind heeding it at all :D

Spike agrees with me. That's why he's such a bro :D

post-20419-0-69592000-1409496009_thumb.png

Spike is pretty much confirmed for fabulosity :D

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Tabby is so talented :D

Rarity is so pretty... :wub: And having such an amazing voice doesn't hinder her beauty in the slightest :wub: It's like a siren's call almost...but I don't mind heeding it at all :D

Spike agrees with me. That's why he's such a bro :D

Spike is pretty much confirmed for fabulosity :D

*sees the reflection*

I have a doubt about this pic.

What is Spike filming exactly? :confused:

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 7

post-25189-0-02499100-1409496980_thumb.jpg

Rarity looking at a Aurora Borealis. Maybe for some inspiration? Or just because she loves beautiful things?

With a comfy cushion of course, you would not expect her to rest her firm butt on the grass, wouldn't you? It would be unfomfortable for her sensitive hindquarters, and could leave stains.

Anyway, a gorgeous natural phenomenon of lovely colours and exotic shapes, they have much in common.

• Brohoof 7

Yeah... EqE would be nice but Khajit left the Rarity spot... We need another person to play her.

So The Cat Man left? Okay...should we go to the ask threads and find someone who's good at playing her?

• Brohoof 6

Guys, we gotta do some sort of Rarity RP 

Hmmmm..well, Khaj isn't in there, but we could find out if anyone has taken his spot yet, and, if not, we could find someone from the fan club to play it :D

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

mlfw461_BRILLIANT_RARITY.jpg

I like your thinking, Ghostie

We will have to wait for a person to take the spot to play her. And he/she has to be approved by the staffs. So might be a Looooong time.

Why don't we just do it in a PM so Staff don't care who plays Rarity?

• Brohoof 6

Hmmmm..well, Khaj isn't in there, but we could find out if anyone has taken his spot yet, and, if not, we could find someone from the fan club to play it :D

There are only two people here that I would nominate for that honor ... one is a Texan and the other a German. ;)

• Brohoof 5

if not, we could find someone from the fan club to play it

I don't know about you guys but I think this guy @@My little pwny, is really good playing the characters, but he is gone until 8th November then he should be back.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/33149-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/ there's his thread so you can check him out.

Fanart:

post-28950-0-47959700-1409500297_thumb.pngpost-28950-0-95277200-1409500301_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Searching for more Rarity Themes. I bet you guys can do better.

@The Pony Pianist made one dedicated to the Rarity Fan Club a bit ago (or maybe it wasn't that long ago ... time works differently in this thread).

I think it's called Fabulosity in <I forget the key sig>

• Brohoof 9

post-25189-0-35735600-1409503229_thumb.png

Have something that some people seem to be capable of hating, which makes me hate them in return.

Thank you for teaching me ignorance and hate, bronydom.

And thank you for not leaving me in peace even in this thread... Would be horrible if i could celebrate something i enjoy without being harassed, wouldn't it?

post-25189-0-35735600-1409503229_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

@The Pony Pianist made one dedicated to the Rarity Fan Club a bit ago (or maybe it wasn't that long ago ... time works differently in this thread).

it sounds absolutely fabulous and sexy I love it and I give it two thumbs up :D

Rarity tried to play Five Nights At Freddy's again. Did she keep her composure this time?

that game is absolutely terrifying and definitely gave me a panic attack just from watching a vid of a playthrough

• Brohoof 6

sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-400397

signature by Pucksterv

attachicon.gifimg-2775471-1-my-little-pony-mlp-art-mane-6-1262566.png

Have something that some people seem to be capable of hating, which makes me hate them in return.

Thank you for teaching me ignorance and hate, bronydom.

And thank you for not leaving me in peace even in this thread... Would be horrible if i could celebrate something i enjoy without being harassed, wouldn't it?

Everything has its bad side. But at least tell yourself that without the bronydom, we all wouldn't know each other.

I like to think it's well worth supporting a few Tom to have apple pie.

Anyway, saw my older brother's little jewel of a kid for the second time yesterday (that explains my absence from here... Actually I'm still on the bus ride home.). They grow so fast!

post-26040-0-02415700-1409506082.jpg

• Brohoof 6

2ajdzyf.jpg

My OC

Awesome avatar from ask-drpinkieandmisspie Awesome signature by [member=~Sassy Dashie~]

Fabulosity in E-flat Major :D I forgot I even had that on there. I need to update the name. And add more of my music to soundcloud.

it sounds absolutely fabulous and sexy I love it and I give it two thumbs up :D

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I'll just post links to some pictures to avoid the hassle of attachments

http://dracontiar.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-452871246

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Simply-Rarity-292905463

• Brohoof 9

One day, I will make a really cool signature. Today is not that day.

--

Fabulosity in E-flat Major :D I forgot I even had that on there. I need to update the name. And add more of my music to soundcloud.

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I'll just post links to some pictures to avoid the hassle of attachments

http://dracontiar.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-452871246

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Simply-Rarity-292905463

so i'm guessing you make other music as well? :please:

• Brohoof 6

signature by Pucksterv

so i'm guessing you make other music as well? :please:

Yeah, but it's not that good. I finally got around to buying FL Studio a few days ago, so hopefully it'll be worth the investment.

• Brohoof 7

One day, I will make a really cool signature. Today is not that day.

--

Yeah, but it's not that good. I finally got around to buying FL Studio a few days ago, so hopefully it'll be worth the investment.

nah don't say that its not good all people have their early beginnings but from the sounds of it you've worked really hard to produce good music and that's what makes you a good musician :) so keep up the good work

• Brohoof 7

signature by Pucksterv

Well, after my headcanon that Rarity is partially of saddle arabia descent, i came to the conclusion that Rarity is in fact of noble saddle arabia blood! Makes the most sense really. :proud:

Sooooo... The late king of arabia land dies and has no direct successor, and Rarity has in fact royal blood in her veins, so a saddle arabia delegation asks her to take reign of the now kingless realm, making her queen.

The most beloved and revered queen Rarity the first of Saddle Arabia. :proud:  The most gorgeous blossom of the desert oases... :pout:

Funny story... This pic i actually thought would show Rarity... I only noticed later that the mare has no horn, its actually a saddle arabia pony. Look how much she looks like the fab one!

THEORY CONFIRMED!

post-25189-0-85905400-1409513321_thumb.jpeg

post-25189-0-85905400-1409513321_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 8