Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

You think Rarity shaped chocolates would make for a good Christmas treat? The name alone is already something that sounds pretty luxurious... Chocolat du Rarity. :pout:

chocolate_rarity_by_reuniclus-d5acxfa.pn

• Brohoof 6

Raritu christmas <3

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Lovely Rurdy is preparing for christmas by decorating her lovely little beautiful shop. With these shining wonderful little lamps of joy <3

She really likes decorating her house and maybe even helping other ponies decorate their houses so the Ponyville could shine and look absolutely fabulous at christmas post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

<3

• Brohoof 5

I want snow so badly...

rarijack_in_the_snow_by_fluttershy626-d7

Seems like Rarity and Applejack got it though!

I predict a heated snowball fight, and after that a not less heated cuddle session in front of the fireplace, sharing some hot chocolate!

post-25189-0-63563000-1413652915.pngpost-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 7

Hi there everypony!!

Rarity had a good day today.

Mummy got a BUNCH of overtime, holiday pay and a 25% discount on groceries at her store for working the holidays...So, someone got her promised holiday dress today! And she LOVES it! (Then again, she better for what I paid for it.)

post-28987-0-53032800-1417920850_thumb.jpg

It even has a faux-fur collar! Tres chic!

post-28987-0-11734300-1417920923_thumb.jpg

Plus, the girls working at Build-a-Bear complimented her! They said her hair was "Perfect" and were like, "How'd you get it to curl like that?! Our displays don't even look THIS good!" Even I can't explain it, her hair's always been good about staying curled. Plus I take good care of my spoiled, Silly Filly and the rest of her friends.

PLUS, two customers also complimented her! As we were trying on dresses (and waiting for Twili to be fixed) I looked up and found two older ladies looking at her, who said they were "just admiring." (I think they were looking for Christmas present ideas).

Like I said, Rarity had a good day. AND Twili got her wing fixed!! It's not droopy anymore! And the girl who fixed her was super, super nice about it!

Lastly, Rarity wants to show off Mummy's art. She's not a fan of green, but is still impressed.

post-28987-0-87245300-1417922058_thumb.jpg

(Shameless plug: I can get y'all a link to the full version if you want it.)

Now...Back to my homework!

• Brohoof 6

Hi there everypony!!

Rarity had a good day today.

Mummy got a BUNCH of overtime, holiday pay and a 25% discount on groceries at her store for working the holidays...So, someone got her promised holiday dress today! And she LOVES it! (Then again, she better for what I paid for it.)

attachicon.gifIMG_1042.JPG

It even has a faux-fur collar! Tres chic!

attachicon.gifIMG_1044.JPG

Plus, the girls working at Build-a-Bear complimented her! They said her hair was "Perfect" and were like, "How'd you get it to curl like that?! Our displays don't even look THIS good!" Even I can't explain it, her hair's always been good about staying curled. Plus I take good care of my spoiled, Silly Filly and the rest of her friends.

PLUS, two customers also complimented her! As we were trying on dresses (and waiting for Twili to be fixed) I looked up and found two older ladies looking at her, who said they were "just admiring." (I think they were looking for Christmas present ideas).

Like I said, Rarity had a good day. AND Twili got her wing fixed!! It's not droopy anymore! And the girl who fixed her was super, super nice about it!

Lastly, Rarity wants to show off Mummy's art. She's not a fan of green, but is still impressed.

attachicon.gifIMG_1046.JPG

(Shameless plug: I can get y'all a link to the full version if you want it.)

Now...Back to my homework!

Your drawing is superb. I wish I could draw like that. My brain is full of ideas that will never be... 

Also, Christmas picture time!

1355091632687.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Your drawing is superb. I wish I could draw like that. My brain is full of ideas that will never be... 

Also, Christmas picture time!

1355091632687.jpg

Thank you, Darling! #ShegoisBestDazzling (You KNOW it's true!!)

I try, I really do. I have friends that are 10x better than I will ever be (she does digital art, which is foreign to me), and sometimes I have to remind myself that while there is always someone better than me, there is also someone out there jealous of my skill.

post-28987-0-16741200-1417925286_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Thank you, Darling! #ShegoisBestDazzling (You KNOW it's true!!)

I try, I really do. I have friends that are 10x better than I will ever be (she does digital art, which is foreign to me), and sometimes I have to remind myself that while there is always someone better than me, there is also someone out there jealous of my skill.

attachicon.gifArtist Rarity 2.png

So true.

No matter how skilled you are, somebody will surpass you. Remember though, it's not how skilled you are that's important, it's how you use it. Use it for good and whatever you do will be great.

• Brohoof 4

Which Pokemon Type(s) would Rarity train?

I dont really have any clue when it comes to Pokemon... So have Rarity wearing a Pikachu hoodie instead.post-25189-0-14540100-1412698192.png

rarachu_by_steffy_beff-d6gqh2t.jpg

SO ADOWABLE!post-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png

No little, yellow mammals were harmed in the production of this hoodie. It is made from 100% finest cashmere. 75% of the earnings are donated to institutions that protect endangered Pokemon species.

• Brohoof 9