Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Fluttershy in a straight-up abusive relationship with RD.

Wow, seriously? That's pretty much unimaginable to me since those two seem like a sisterly relationship, with Dash being the big sis. That's how I see them since they've been shown to be friends since they were fillies.

• Brohoof 3

Wow, seriously? That's pretty much unimaginable to me since those two seem like a sisterly relationship, with Dash being the big sis. That's how I see them since they've been shown to be friends since they were fillies.

I must have read about twenty fanfictions where RD was verbally or mildly physically abusive in between bouts of apologizing for her behavior, not to mention one where she had a drinking problem. It was bizarre, and that's coming from a writer and reader of Star Trek fanfiction, which makes most MLP fanfiction look sane.

I must have read about twenty fanfictions where RD was verbally or mildly physically abusive in between bouts of apologizing for her behavior, not to mention one where she had a drinking problem. It was bizarre, and that's coming from a writer and reader of Star Trek fanfiction, which makes most MLP fanfiction look sane.

FlutterDash/RainbowShy shipfics aren't usually that great. 

RariJack shipfics, though...holy shit :D

I'd recommend "The Fruits of Their Labor" and "Under Snow" to anyone who supports this ship :D Can't link 'em, because both have sex scenes, and I'm not gonna risk anything :D I forgot if you have to have a fimfic account in order to be able to view mature content or not, but both of these fics are worth creating an account to be able to read :D

Only criticism I have is that the ending of - ech, not going to spoil anything in the slightest :D Go read 'em if you haven't already :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Again, allow me to reiterate -

They can release Bon Bon, Lyra, and all of those ponies at this point but not Rarity. That's stupid, no matter what way you look at it :eww:

I think we can all agree here that releasing ponies with no canon personality (in many cases, without any canon lines as well) and not releasing Rarity and Applejack, ponies with much larger fanbases than any of the background ponies, no matter where they stand amongst the mane 6, is a stupid move. I'm fucking furious at Funko, and I will be until they release a Rarity figure.

I love Rarity, and they're keeping me away from owning more merch of her, dammit :okiedokielokie:

img-2502703-1-gsFimNH.png

Now you can't say I've never made anything for you, Ghostie.

Edited by Rockymoo
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Lost...so much...blood....vision...fading...

gaahhhh....

*drops dead*

Now one of us can ascend to the lofty height of Ultimate Rarity Fan! 

post-2257-0-82075600-1397036579_thumb.png

Hello, nurse!

I hope you all get the joke in the picture...

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 6

This picture PROVES that Rarity is British:attachicon.gif900e625493a9a03beeb357798cc10f2d-d4u7pw2.png

93fa294560685e3c030c5e84c4d46930.jpg

Eh. She's just got a trans-Atlantic dialect :D Doesn't mean she's British.

>tfw you don't know whether you should take this seriously or not :derp:

Oooooo, lookie here :wub:

rarity_photoshoot_1_by_aleximusprime-d4o

Ghostie I have something for you.

:wub:

Rarity is a fuggin' knockout :wub: Seriously, she's beautiful, pretty, cute, and sexy.

It doesn't get much better than that :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Officer Rarity: I'm afraid I'm gonna have to strip search you

Me: of course officer!attachicon.gifc02.jpg

No, I committed the crime, dammit :wub:

Sorry, Sunbutt; it'd be immoral for me to let you take the fall for something I did.

:wub:

So what is all this I hear about nose bleeding over ghostie's waifu? Is this a new trend? When can I start?

attachicon.gif74565645.png

No one will ever have had more nosebleeds over my waifu than I have :umad:

My nose is bleeding over her right now :ph34r:

Also, needs a Rarity emote :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

No one will ever have had more nosebleeds over my waifu than I have :umad:

My nose is bleeding over her right now :ph34r:

Also, needs a Rarity emote :D

I gave it a Rarity emote  :P ... So much nose bleeding must have been done if it is still bleeding xD.

So I am thinking you do nosebleeds on these levels.  :D 

post-25449-0-47110500-1397054804_thumb.png

post-25449-0-59984600-1397054816.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I gave it a Rarity emote  :P ... So much nose bleeding must have been done if it is still bleeding xD.

So I am thinking you do nosebleeds on these levels.  :D 

(I was talking about my post, silly :D )

And my nose bleeds for Rarity 24/7, sonny :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, seems that Rares will not win the competition this year. But she does not need to, she won my heart a long time ago. She still proved how liked she is on these forums. She beat Twi and gave Pinkie a pretty hard time, twice even. So many people supported her, celebrated with her, loved her! And that is the most precious prize she, and i, could have ever asked for!

Congratulations my sweet queen!  :wub:

post-25189-0-63946500-1397063224_thumb.png

Edit: And now i have liquid pride in my eyes... :(

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 6

Yo can we have a fanfic of this?​ ( I derped so hard.)

Hmm...I wouldn't mind thinking about this.  I already have a similar idea lined up, and it could certainly go to interesting places.  You've got my gears turning, Noire. :P

I would prefer Applejack buttttt

Heh, you said Applejack butt.

For me I love the way she looks in, incidentally enough my favorite song of hers "Becoming Popular (The Pony every pony should know)" at the part where she's at the auction.

Yes!  Yes, yes, yes!!  I absolutely love her hair and outfit in that part!! :D

So you in the Rarity Fan Club (and the posters in the Applejack Fan Club) will be happy to know that after a long time spent reading and analyzing fanfiction, which came quite easily to me as a prolific fanfiction writer, I have finally settled on what I consider to be the best MLP ship: Rarijack. I found more of the fanfiction based around this ship to be readable and enjoyable compared to other ships, and combined with a lot of other factors, this beat out Twipie. So in the unlikely event that a poll comes up based around this very subject, you can count on my support in that regard. Thought you'd want to know, since you all pushed that ship so hard in the MM thing. 

Yay!  So, I'm going to bring this up again for a second--what do y'all think is the best way to write a Rarijack?  Because I'm in the process of planning out a few fics involving the Mane Six as they appear in an alternate universe after going missing for a while, and because I wanted to, I'm pairing them up one with another.  The lineup I have right now is Fluttershy with Twilight (because I find the possibilities of that ship/just helping each other out very interesting), Rainbow Dash with Pinkie (because I'm major-league referencing "The Party Hasn't Ended" by Poni1Kenobi, and because I think that is one of the most promising of ships), and Rarijack (because fabulous pony plus farm pony equals fabulous farm pony).

So, what do you guys think?  I'm having a bit of trouble with Rarijack, and it's bugging me, I guess because I haven't come up with a proper conflict.  Oh, and one more thing: this is going to be fairly light shipping, mostly just pairing them up like they are in the show.

And fanart:

post-20896-0-81748400-1397068920_thumb.png

post-20896-0-01702800-1397068988_thumb.png

post-20896-0-88658800-1397069025_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hmm...I wouldn't mind thinking about this.  I already have a similar idea lined up, and it could certainly go to interesting places.  You've got my gears turning, Noire. :P

Ideas for fanfics are turning into my specialty or at least pointing out things that would good are xD

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Well, seems that Rares will not win the competition this year. But she does not need to, she won my heart a long time ago. She still proved how liked she is on these forums. She beat Twi and gave Pinkie a pretty hard time, twice even. So many people supported her, celebrated with her, loved her! And that is the most precious prize she, and i, could have ever asked for!

Congratulations my sweet queen!  :wub:

attachicon.gifrarity_png_by_foxinshadow-d6ne4z7.png

Edit: And now i have liquid pride in my eyes... :(

Well unfortunately the cheaters had already done their damage and with it, any notion that it wasn't rigged from the beginning. even in the latest version, I cant see where this wasn't a factor.

I don't mind loosing in a fair fight but to know that the majority of the cheaters ended up in the winners spot, just gives it a hollow victory and one where I'm glad that Rarity fans didn't stoop to that level.  

Anyway I did vote for Applejack. hopefully she can pull it off

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well unfortunately the cheaters had already done their damage and with it, any notion that it wasn't rigged from the beginning. even in the latest version, I cant see where this wasn't a factor.

I don't mind loosing in a fair fight but to know that the majority of the cheaters ended up in the winners spot, just gives it a hollow victory and one where I'm glad that Rarity fans didn't stoop to that level.

The forum staff looked into it and found only one sock puppet account. So it was all just baseless rumors.

Which is sad, because it meant the results of the semi-final were actually legit :(

Edited by Andaasonsan
  • Brohoof 1

The forum staff looked into it and found only one sock puppet account. So it was all just baseless rumors.

Which is sad, because it meant the results of the semi-final we're actually legit :(

Still, even one duplicate account is a blemish on the honor of Pinkie Pie fans, and the few people who posted the horrible Nazi comparison stuff are, as well. If I could smite them from the fandom, I would, but I am at least secure in the knowledge that not just Pinkie fans, but all of the true fans of the show, know that that's not what being a fan of ANY of the Mane 6 is all about. I can understand negating the contest, though I am pleased with the new unofficial one. 

• Brohoof 4