Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

img-3497692-1-post-25189-0-56804100-1423

I personally don't celebrate today as anything special myself. To me, I prefer the 'Happy Tuesday' concept of giving a surprise gift. When a person is least expecting it ... give them flowers, chocolate, a game, a stuffed animal, etc. You don't need a special day to highlight how much you care about a person when any day will do.

Somehow, I feel that Rares would approve of my philosophy.  

• Brohoof 10

Why is Applebloom making that face?, she should be happy to have a Rarity on her flank... :huh:

It's probably an, "Oh, no! I can't live up to it!! Everyone will make comparisons!!" reaction.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 7

Rarity and an actually pretty cute OC gossiping.

_she__s_hideous__my_dear__by_blossomppg-

Rarity is more than pretty cute though! She is GORGEOUSCUTE!

I find Rurdus little nosi to be very boopable in this picture, by the way...post-25189-0-47725600-1423917953.png

• Brohoof 9

Rarity...simple she  ^_^ So beautiful  :wub:

^ Enough of Jeric's jibber jabbling and on to my most glamorous vector yet. Some of you saw this coming.

Presenting, Lady Rarity in her Super form/rainbow power form.

img-3499159-1-xIaiDpe.png

Welcome to the club both of you:

post-30335-0-66559900-1423944785_thumb.png

• Brohoof 10

Well, this is certainly fitting for Hearts and Hooves day.post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

vector_rarity_with_roses_with_socks_by_b

My dear lady Rarity... Whatever are you doing there?... Maybe i should not ruin the moment with questions... BELLYRUBTIME!

post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Clearly, Raritys belly is the most adorable and silken belly, and the most rubbable of course! Like her everything basically.

Her everything is of the highest quality!

• Brohoof 9

After running away from all her suitors on Hearts and Hooves day, Rarity now finally has time to relax and pamper herself.

there__s_time_to_relax_by_johnjoseco-d3h

I imagine on the morning of that holiday her house is literally covered in loveletters, and roving bands of lovestruck ponies roam around the area around her boutique to ask her out for a date. As the most gorgeous, attractive and cobetable pony in all of Equestria that seems logical.

"Why Obsidian, dear. I certainly feel flattered by all that attention, and i would hate to disappoint all those nice ponies, but it certainly is very stressful, no? I am just glad this dreadful day is over... I wont do anything today but pamper myself for sure..."

As you deserve dear Rarity... As you deserve...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 12

rarity_good_mornings_by_acharmingpony-d8

Sun is rising, you stumble up from your bed. Rubbing your eyes you drag yourself to the kitchen, then you saw white shining angel sitting at the table, you rub your eyes harder to make sure she isnt just a dream. The angel looks into your eyes with the beautiful blue sapphire eyes of hers. She has made you coffee to start the morning with.

She says something to you but you cant hear clearly, you are so lost in her deep eyes, only thing you hear is the angelic vocals that are coming out from her mouth. You can't hear the words you only hear the divine calming sound of her voice

You finally get hold of yourself and sit there opposite side of the table still looking the angel, you are too afraid to look away what if the beautiful creature disappears. You sip the coffee... 

Best morning ever!! :grin2: 

• Brohoof 11

This one is just too lovely, and im kinda overwhelmed by Raritys expression...

tumblr_njtcbySPCH1tlqckyo1_1280.png

When one looks at her, one can clearly see the genuine affection, comfort and trust she experiences at this moment, how much her heart is overflowing with love and bliss. She looks like she would not want to be at any place on Equestria other than this exact one, at this exact moment. And one can clearly see that she wants this moment to last forever.

The joy she feels at this moment is not a fleeting one, but deep rooted and sincere.

I doubt there can be a more lovely thing in the world than your special someone nuzzling against your cheeks with an expression like that...

• Brohoof 10

This one is just too lovely, and im kinda overwhelmed by Raritys expression...

img-3501696-1-tumblr_njtcbySPCH1tlqckyo1

When one looks at her, one can clearly see the genuine affection, comfort and trust she experiences at this moment, how much her heart is overflowing with love and bliss. She looks like she would not want to be at any place on Equestria other than this exact one, at this exact moment. And one can clearly see that she wants this moment to last forever.

The joy she feels at this moment is not a fleeting one, but deep rooted and sincere.

I doubt there can be a more lovely thing in the world than your special someone nuzzling against your cheeks with an expression like that...

Great piece by WhiteDiamonds. Also, AJ's expression is priceless.

Coming to bed, dear?

rarity_on_bed_by_colgatefim-d4dn751.png

• Brohoof 10

Question of the day. Which one of Rarity's happy faces do you like the most?

I choose option four!

398969__safe_solo_rarity_animated_image+

Its pretty hard to pick a favorite though... Everything Rariberry does is absolutely and irresistibly adorable! She is adept at melting hearts...

• Brohoof 10

^ Enough of Jeric's jibber jabbling and on to my most glamorous vector yet. Some of you saw this coming.

Presenting, Lady Rarity in her Super form/rainbow power form.

img-3499159-1-xIaiDpe.png

Approval! But you already knew that. :please:

I choose option four!

Its pretty hard to pick a favorite though... Everything Rariberry does is absolutely and irresistibly adorable! She is adept at melting hearts...

Big almond shaped windows to heaven. :rarity:

• Brohoof 8

I choose option four!

Of course you would choose option four. After all, it's too hard to pick a favorite because everyone get the same happiness when Rarity's happy. Not only everyone, but the rest of the Mane 6 is happy when Rarity's happy. Why? Because her happiness reminds them how lucky and glad they are to have her as a friend.
  • Brohoof 7