Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

All right - the final round of the Most Attractive Pony Tournament: aka "The Magic Bowl."

Twilight Sparkle vs. Rarity.

RFC, as fans of best pony, time to rally her in for the win!

https://mlpforums.com/topic/145433-poll-most-attractive-pony-tournament-2016-magic-bowl-iii/

Vote please!

sig-4386353.694893024001_3764806564001_M

This!

Vote for Rarity ~ 

full.gif

• Brohoof 2

img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-

Rarity Fan | Kpop & Jpop Fan | Trixie Fan | Sunset Shimmer Fan | Applejack Fan

All right - the final round of the Most Attractive Pony Tournament: aka "The Magic Bowl."

Twilight Sparkle vs. Rarity.

RFC, as fans of best pony, time to rally her in for the win!

https://mlpforums.com/topic/145433-poll-most-attractive-pony-tournament-2016-magic-bowl-iii/

Vote please!

sig-4386353.694893024001_3764806564001_M

Last time I checked, Rarity was winning. I hope she wins. I can't vote twice, unfortunately. 

• Brohoof 2

You know how people complained about how the culprit was obviously Wind Rider in Rarity Investigates? I think Rarity knew it was Wind Riser bit didn't want to accuse him until she had sustainable evidence. Thoughts? Am I just over thinking this?

yeah i agree  I mean Rarity knew Wind rider was the culprit all along she just wanted to make sure of it and find enough evidence to prove it

rarity_investigates___by_shadowhulk-d9f0

• Brohoof 5

yeah i agree  I mean Rarity knew Wind rider was the culprit all along she just wanted to make sure of it and find enough evidence to prove it

rarity_investigates___by_shadowhulk-d9f0

That's the keystone of all criminal investigation. You can know in your heart that one person in the culprit, but you have to collect enough evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was them.  Which is what the best detective in Equestria did. 

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

Courtesy of @Sparklefan1234

OMG you guys, you're not gonna believe the theory I have created in my mind. Now, I have been thinking... About Rarity of course, she is the topic of this thread, right... Sooo. post-31899-0-32449800-1456166286_thumb.jpg

Well have I got a vine to spin for you. So, I was looking at various scenes in episodes when something hit me and my mind is just reeling about the idea that made my love for Rarity more than it was. This one puts her so high on a pedestal that is rocks the fandom itself. It may be some insane obsessed thing I have it maybes crazy t's true? I'll let you decide. But here's my theory. Rarity may have more inspiration neigh importance to, or on the show than being just one of "The Mane Six"... You can see her and there everywhere. However to keep this one simple.

Now I could go thru and point out the scenes where I've noted her "possible" signature on the show. So while I could go thru and pick out specific spots to prove my point when I say, "you can see her everywhere". Here's one that may be more significant that anything I could dig up. It's Princess Celestia... post-31899-0-59290600-1456167029_thumb.jpg 

You can literally see her, in, or rather on Princess Celestia. Look at her Cutie Mark... post-31899-0-63857900-1456167290.png

Now look at the jewel on Princess Celestia's necklace, look at the one her crown... post-31899-0-01505100-1456167317_thumb.pngpost-31899-0-69993800-1456167332_thumb.png

Who's cutie mark looks like that gem?! Hmmm, well it's no doubt the same design as the diamonds on Rarity. post-31899-0-17150800-1456167924_thumb.jpg

Which made me think this... "Is Rarity more important than we though?" You look at this and tell me what you think? This theory isn't as thought out as others I've seen but I feel it's a theory you'll be interested in. Could Rarity be more than just a pretty face? or this theory is just a crazy coincidence? It certainly does sound like it but there's something to think about when the diamonds on your leg look like the gems on the royal clothes :D  

• Brohoof 1

Rarity is the long lost daughter of Celestia and King Sombra. After their battle, they left the infant in the hooves of her aunt and uncle in distant ChicagoHorsePunName, hence why Rarity sounds distinctly Canterlotian rather than Midwestern like her "parents."

Just kidding - there's only so many ways to draw a diamond shaped diamond.

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

OMG you guys, you're not gonna believe the theory I have created in my mind. Now, I have been thinking... About Rarity of course, she is the topic of this thread, right... Sooo. attachicon.gifMlp_rarity_by_nataly_b-d4yd6dq.jpg

Well have I got a vine to spin for you. So, I was looking at various scenes in episodes when something hit me and my mind is just reeling about the idea that made my love for Rarity more than it was. This one puts her so high on a pedestal that is rocks the fandom itself. It may be some insane obsessed thing I have it maybes crazy t's true? I'll let you decide. But here's my theory. Rarity may have more inspiration neigh importance to, or on the show than being just one of "The Mane Six"... You can see her and there everywhere. However to keep this one simple.

Now I could go thru and point out the scenes where I've noted her "possible" signature on the show. So while I could go thru and pick out specific spots to prove my point when I say, "you can see her everywhere". Here's one that may be more significant that anything I could dig up. It's Princess Celestia... attachicon.gifiFfnhtkqfxo.jpg 

You can literally see her, in, or rather on Princess Celestia. Look at her Cutie Mark... attachicon.gifBrilliant Fashion of Rarity on a red carpet!.png

Now look at the jewel on Princess Celestia's necklace, look at the one her crown... attachicon.gifcelestia_necklace_template_by_shiladalioness-d6pk4uy.pngattachicon.gifcelestia_crown_template_by_shiladalioness-d5l9lir.png

Who's cutie mark looks like that gem?! Hmmm, well it's no doubt the same design as the diamonds on Rarity. attachicon.gif5c9a888789098d9f61b5b53fe79d5f5a.jpg

Which made me think this... "Is Rarity more important than we though?" You look at this and tell me what you think? This theory isn't as thought out as others I've seen but I feel it's a theory you'll be interested in. Could Rarity be more than just a pretty face? or this theory is just a crazy coincidence? It certainly does sound like it but there's something to think about when the diamonds on your leg look like the gems on the royal clothes :D  

I actually noticed same thing while ago and even made topic on it =)=)=) https://mlpforums.com/topic/136038-rarity-princess-of-equestria/

generosity_by_frostykat13-d9sdt67.png

• Brohoof 2

I actually noticed same thing while ago and even made topic on it =)=)=) https://mlpforums.com/topic/136038-rarity-princess-of-equestria/

sig-4392509.generosity_by_frostykat13-d9

So it's not just me... I knew I had something with this. Rarity is more significant. I have half a mind to ask someone on the show about this? Aside from the various diamond patterns scattered around the decors. But the one most relevant is the diamonds on the royal crown and necklace. Surely this couldn't be just mere coincidence, right?

So it's not just me... I knew I had something with this. Rarity is more significant. I have half a mind to ask someone on the show about this? Aside from the various diamond patterns scattered around the decors. But the one most relevant is the diamonds on the royal crown and necklace. Surely this couldn't be just mere coincidence, right?

Also, nice picture, this picture is elegant. Rarity looks very regal in that outfit. Almost make my point for me.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity is strong, and I mean VERY strong. But how strong is she. Filly Rarity could push a giant rock around three times as big as her without a problem. Rarity was also able to carry a boulder on her back for quite some time. I'm sure there are more examples. How strong is she?

• Brohoof 3

Rarity is strong, and I mean VERY strong. But how strong is she. Filly Rarity could push a giant rock around three times as big as her without a problem. Rarity was also able to carry a boulder on her back for quite some time. I'm sure there are more examples. How strong is she?

Rarity is a straight up badass without having to point it out. Nothing beats a strong woman who is also a lady.

Good morning RFC! How's everypony today?

maxresdefault.jpgeg_rarity_wallpaper_ver_1366x1024_by_nat07b04a8095ae1aeae165daddb5983250.jpg

Edited by PiratePony
  • Brohoof 3