Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Flutters being a silly filly, tormenting Angel with socks. :fluttershy:

post-16340-0-62089800-1439271652_thumb.jpeg

Looking rather adorasexy in the water there, my dear.   :blush:

post-16340-0-62026200-1439271650_thumb.png

This would be a fantastic stained glass window. :squee:

post-16340-0-59152100-1439271674_thumb.jpg

And a bit of anthro shy...Prefer hooves for feet, but this is still pretty great. Love the fur effects, makes her look so cuddleable and huggable  :kindness:

post-16340-0-16965200-1439271655_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

yay!!! :yay: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbIGnY_DSIE Time to YAY with Fluttershy.

i know this song is great!!!! :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

she just so cute. i just made a new youtube video on my little pony only youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLbQK5RNNBE for those that wish to watch it and subscribe.

I played this game is very awesome!!! and my ponymon was Fluttershy  :yay:  ;) 

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy testing Raritys new dress =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3

photoshoot_by_tesslashy-d6biezn.png

Rarity styling hair for Fluttershy =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3

fluttershy_and_rarity_by_myponysonicstyl

Rarity mom =)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3 and her sweetie cute little daughter Fluttershy <3<3<3<3

miss_rarity_with_kid_fluttershy_by_enkai

• Brohoof 4

Some Fluttershy Rainbow Dash interaction cause I really like their friendship!

Quick to the FlutterCave! 

if_dash_asks_fluttershy_for_a____by_thex

Best Christmas EVER!have_yourself_a_filly_little_christmas_b

Guess Fluttershy's not a fan of Battleship. Well don't worry I didn't like that movie either.you_rained_on_my_cumulus_by_karzahnii-d4

Anyone else thinking about the song Shout?

cheer_by_underpable-d8y6ro5.png

Flying Buddies 

flutterdash_by_flower_power_love-d7fehcr

You'll have your turn soon Rainbow 

i_m_a_year_older_than_you_by_flavinbagelNature walk

nature_walk_by_grennadder-d8wbvh3.pngAlso Sorry if I overloaded anyone's computer with the amount of imagesoh_fluttershy_by_soulspade-d5dg7pg.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Hey, sorry I've been sort of quiet for awhile. I've been slowly leaving this site more and more, and this is probably going to be my final message to a lot of people. This is just something I'm going to copy+paste and send to a bunch of people, so sorry if I have you on Skype and didn't realize it but I want to make sure that the few people I talk to on here on a regular basis know what is going on. As I said, I am leaving this site and not returning. Honestly, I did like this site at the beginning, but as time has gone on I just cannot stay here in good conscious for my own health. It's just too stressful anymore. If you would like to contact me, add me on Skype. Message me and I will add you when I get the chance, I know I have a LOT of you from here in the fanclub but this is sort of to make a double take due to this being one of the few things that I will miss. And if I have you already, then just message me on there telling me what an idiot I am for forgetting I had you added XD Even if you don't add me, then I hope you have a good life and you enjoy yourself here and everywhere else you go. Hope to talk to you soon ^^

Fluttershy-fluttershy-27646974-900-900.j

• Brohoof 5

Yay, im back again  :yay:

Here is the most recent art i could find : ( sry if already been posted  :please: )

post-30449-0-82697500-1439519550_thumb.png

post-30449-0-77924200-1439519546_thumb.png

post-30449-0-60062000-1439519554_thumb.png

I hope Flutterbat hasnt another specific fan club and im not even allowed to post that here  :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

Hey, sorry I've been sort of quiet for awhile. I've been slowly leaving this site more and more, and this is probably going to be my final message to a lot of people. This is just something I'm going to copy+paste and send to a bunch of people, so sorry if I have you on Skype and didn't realize it but I want to make sure that the few people I talk to on here on a regular basis know what is going on. As I said, I am leaving this site and not returning. Honestly, I did like this site at the beginning, but as time has gone on I just cannot stay here in good conscious for my own health. It's just too stressful anymore. If you would like to contact me, add me on Skype. Message me and I will add you when I get the chance, I know I have a LOT of you from here in the fanclub but this is sort of to make a double take due to this being one of the few things that I will miss. And if I have you already, then just message me on there telling me what an idiot I am for forgetting I had you added XD Even if you don't add me, then I hope you have a good life and you enjoy yourself here and everywhere else you go. Hope to talk to you soon ^^

sig-4019812.Fluttershy-fluttershy-276469

Totally understandable, take care man. *hugs* See you on Skype. :kindness:

• Brohoof 4