Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Here's one from EQD's drawfriend stuff although i don't know the title of the picture. It's so cute and adorable and the background seems so beautiful and serene.

When I was looking at the MLP Explore Equestria Commercial, There was a fluttershy with a bow (or ribbon) toy figure, but looking at that toy figure makes me want to get it. I think our prayers have been answered for having fluttershy with a bow on. Look at 1-5 secs of this video if you guys know what i mean

• Brohoof 1

I hope we can get more fluttershy & pokemon crossover pictures by this saturday. There wasn't much of these crossover pictures.

I know this fan club is going slow including our skype group chat (which is too quiet right now), but we need more fluttershy love and pictures to go around here.

I really want that Flutterbat Plush.  :pinkie: Does the person sell plushies if people ask for them?

Edit: also adding this, but didn't know how to get it under the other pic; so it's here instead. Police girl!!!!

img-3544658-1-seras_flutterbat_by_shadyh

Also, I'll add this here; just because:

img-3544658-2-flutterbat_vector__batpony

Even as flutterbat too cute

• Brohoof 1

This could well be the most beautiful Fluttershy fanart I've yet encountered.

sig-4398957.large.png

It's too beautiful, Too Serene, and Too Graceful. It does sing Spring to her though.

I was hoping for more fluttershy & pokemon Crossover pictures although there wasn't that much to go around even though some of those crossover pictures I fav'd on dA may be in storage.I'll recap the crossover pictures of fluttershy and pokemon (just to celebrate 20 years of pokemon for all us fluttershy & pokemon fans)

post-6853-0-66854300-1456630919_thumb.jpg

post-6853-0-02407400-1456630953_thumb.jpg

Yeah Like I said it must be "shocking" isn't it?

• Brohoof 2

What can I say? Fluttershy is the best, the cutest, and the most adorable pony ever! She is so kind and loves to help others. Her shyness helps me see what my own shyness looks like to other people, so that I may learn how to overcome it. She also loves animals, which is also a passion of mine!

thumb.png

• Brohoof 4