Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Playing the new Borderlands: Pre-Sequel game. and I stumbled upon this after creating my Claptrap character. :squee:

img-3182729-1-iAhNBJJ.png

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND GOING TO BUY THE GAME NOW BUY EVERYONE  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

In honor of Flutterdash's little discovery, 2 things;

1. Awesome image of best mane 6 with best character from BL2:

post-27099-0-84546100-1413676288_thumb.png

2. I think I found out where the reference came from... (This is the credits of the 2nd game):

post-27099-0-50394100-1413676293_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND GOING TO BUY THE GAME NOW BUY EVERYONE  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

attachicon.gifBL202.png

2. I think I found out where the reference came from... (This is the credits of the 2nd game):

attachicon.gifBL201.jpg

Someone needs to buy this game for me =.= I totally wants that... Borderlands is so fun and all... *cries* why am I broke.

• Brohoof 1

Playing the new Borderlands: Pre-Sequel game. and I stumbled upon this after creating my Claptrap character. :squee:

img-3182729-1-iAhNBJJ.png

lol don't anger fluttershy if you're not going to love her. everybody in this fan club loves fluttershy, but we don't want to enrage her or even worst, make her into a nasty fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifBL202.png

attachicon.gifBL201.jpg

If you ever played as Gaige in Borderlands 2, there was about 11-12 MLP references in her skill tree. And if you played as Kreig the Psycho, one of his callouts was "Friendship is Hate"There were References to MLP all over Borderlands 2. Which I thought was awesome....I've been a Borderlands fan since I pre-ordered the 1st one. Borderlands never seizes to amaze me in what references they'll throw into a game....One of many reasons I love the Borderlands series.

Now, Meet Fluttershy the Invincible. "You.Will. Die. Of shyabetes (Seriously.)

borderlands_2___fluttershy__pivg__by_col

• Brohoof 3

If you ever played as Gaige in Borderlands 2, there was about 11-12 MLP references in her skill tree. And if you played as Kreig the Psycho, one of his callouts was "Friendship is Hate"There were References to MLP all over Borderlands 2. Which I thought was awesome....I've been a Borderlands fan since I pre-ordered the 1st one. Borderlands never seizes to amaze me in what references they'll throw into a game....One of many reasons I love the Borderlands series.

...Say WHAT now!? Well, sorry everyone, but I have to never see the light of day again while I go replay the game (since I was more of a Sniper/Commando player and never touched those 2)  :please: Can't believe I missed those references, son of a... Have a reeeeeeeeeeally awesome picture while I am away;

my-little-pony-Princess-Luna-Fluttershy-I legitimately might make that my avatar once Halloween is over, that is soooooooooo good...  :wacko:

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 3

fluttershy is so cute and gentle , I think shes so sweet  but she does have a temper ,

Oh new person! Welcome to the Flutters FC, hope you enjoy your stay! Have a Flutters vector!

fluttershy_vector_one_by_lilcinnamon-d48

And yes, she may have a temper, but I think it is because she is so kind, that she ends up being stressed out. She needs to loosen up a bit, and make HERSELF happy from time to time -_-

• Brohoof 4

Oh new person! Welcome to the Flutters FC, hope you enjoy your stay! Have a Flutters vector!

img-3184371-1-fluttershy_vector_one_by_l

And yes, she may have a temper, but I think it is because she is so kind, that she ends up being stressed out. She needs to loosen up a bit, and make HERSELF happy from time to time -_-

that's so true , and thanks  for the reply , have a nice day fello pony friend

• Brohoof 4

Are you raiding my Fluttershy folder? I added that pic to my Fluttershy folder not too long ago.... :blush:

Have some more Flutterbat. I'm currently trying to make a sig in time for Nightmare Night/Halloween. I've got a few images in mind, from my Flutterbat folder.(no it's not any of these pics, it'll be a surprise. Plusit needs to be able to work with 600x100) I have a Flutterbat sig made up but i've already used it...so I need to make a new one. Gotta find the perfect pic though. :squee:

post-16340-0-44096100-1413753110_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-74668900-1413753117_thumb.jpegpost-16340-0-51144800-1413753132_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-81994300-1413753167_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-30369700-1413753177_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

The Fluttershy of My Eye.

Fluttershy, Fluttershy,

My Cute Fluttershy,

Not a Day Goes By,

Without You Making Me Feel High,

I Love To See You Prance Around With Your Pink Mane,

With Hoofsteps So Elegant Yet More Careful Than A Plane,

Your Yellow Colour Shows That You're Warm and Fun,

And It Is So Radiant, Like A Child Of The Sun,

But Sometimes I Feel like crying,  Why,

For I Can't tell You In Person That You Are The Fluttershy Of My Eye.

-Vickram101

That is some great poetry! Beautiful :wub:

Is the natural desire to eat somehow evil? See, this is something I argue a LOT with when it comes to Chrysalis, as (while her methods to obtain food might have been evil), the intent was never truly wrong. The desire to eat in and of itself is not something that has any bad intentions, and this was Flutters proof back in Bats! as she never saw the bats as innately evil, only hungry. The whole point of the bats was to obtain food and continue on their lives. From this we see that Flutters was the only one to catch onto this glaring fact. Of course, no one wanted to listen and we got Flutterbat from it...

I think that is very well said. Fluttershy would be proud. Flutterbat was simply more animal that Fluttershy and thus more amoral. Still cute and adorable in her own way too! :wub:

• Brohoof 3

I think that is very well said. Fluttershy would be proud. Flutterbat was simply more animal that Fluttershy and thus more amoral. Still cute and adorable in her own way too! :wub:

Th-That was nothing, I just like to rant and ramble... Sh-She would think nothing of it, shouldn't anyways... J-Just a guy ranting about ponies on the internet, nothing special...

• Brohoof 2

fluttershy__speedpaint__thank_you_watche

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/186/6/d/fluttershy__speedpaint__thank_you_watchers__by_haruliina-d6c3uwo.png

Oh Wow thank you. I totally wrote it on the spot. The Child of the Sun Line was actually a reference to one of my fave youtubers SpeedRacerFlubber.

Bobba Flutter:

6893db08ed8ae557e6f5acdada18103e.png

http://twentypercentcooler.net/data/68/93/6893db08ed8ae557e6f5acdada18103e.png

• Brohoof 3