Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

8 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I shall add to that, what I hear inwardly *giggle-snort* 

2 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Looks like she's starting Beethoven's Fifth on keyboard.  LOLZ!!!

21 minutes ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

This made me more think of the first/main part of this old classic. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

I will here add my own musical suggestion::D

Anyway we all agree that our yellow mare is musically talented.^_^

piano_playing_fluttershy_request_by_hotshex_d4qvnkp-pre.thumb.png.e5ef59c76496276880430d837ed03301.png

full.jpg.03fce47d7e5a50ae185c40ba20b36fef.jpg

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Anyway we all agree that our yellow mare is musically talented.^_^

Well, that IS one of her defining characteristics; our very first meeting with her was after she had been selected by Celestia to perform the music for the summer sun celebration...

3 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

@Fluttershy Friend  This video right here is only one of many indicators for that.

And of course how can anyone forget about her beautiful singing voice?  Undoubtedly the most beautiful out of all the Mane 6.

Fair enough; not only in Equestria of course, but as shown, her EqG counterpart is talented too...

• Brohoof 5

5 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Fair enough; not only in Equestria of course, but as shown, her EqG counterpart is talented too...

Still can't get enough of this song all these months later.  Much like the crowd, I just want more and more and more of her singing.  :squee:  :mlp_yay:

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

@Fluttershy Friend 

And of course how can anyone forget about her beautiful singing voice?  Undoubtedly the most beautiful out of all the Mane 6. 

I perfectly agree with you, friend. Her voice when She sings or even only talks is the most beautiful in all Equestria. :wub:Interesting that this conclusion matches to all language versions of that character.

fluttershy___best_singer_by_ppdraw_d4tjmxj-pre.thumb.png.fd7cebd92ab5ed9b19aad60ecadea26c.png

Good video to check and compare:

0:00 - English 0:43 - Brazilian Portuguese 1:21 - Hungarian 1:58 - Mexico Spanish 2:37 - Polish 3:13 - Italian 3:49 - German 4:26 - French 5:02 - Russian 5:41- Dutch

At least for me some voices sound better, some worse.;)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

Some time ago I restrained my activity on the forum by posting two pics instead three ones in this thread. *considers if he should reduce quantity of pictures in his daily posts to just one or temporary stop making posts at all*:adorkable:

At least today still two ones.

h93066CEE.jpg.4a6acc1cf03a314fb6c8958c3e653bde.jpg

Very cute anthro version.

anthro_fluttershy_by_evehly_d820kyk-fullview.thumb.jpg.f8d52e6a8ae30b18498986749b5ef52c.jpg

• Brohoof 4

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

h93066CEE.jpg.4a6acc1cf03a314fb6c8958c3e653bde.jpg

Of course, Flutters.  I'm never too busy to spend time with my favorite mare.  We can snuggle for as long as you want because I love you that much.  :)

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Very cute anthro version.

anthro_fluttershy_by_evehly_d820kyk-fullview.thumb.jpg.f8d52e6a8ae30b18498986749b5ef52c.jpg

Hello, sexy!!!

• Brohoof 4

On 2/3/2019 at 4:30 PM, FlutterGuy999 said:

Hello, sexy!!!

Always ready to manifest his love to yellow mare, am I right?:mlp_smug:^_^

OK. I will keep 2 pics limited version. Three will back when it will be possible.;)

One of the best pictures I've found lately.:wub: Presently my PC wallpaper. Observant pony will see certain interesting detail. ;)fluttershy_by_appletree12112_dcw98tg-pre.thumb.jpg.bb759dd32da9b9e0b76dc55815ffa39c.jpg

Very unique perspective.

fluttershee_by_sakishithewolf_dc89vh6-pre.thumb.jpg.51e9c0b5af7a60f27b848ae1b7babbdb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

8 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Thou meant Dashie passing the sonic barrier in the sky? *smirks* By the looks of it I guess she passed 1M mark only.

Yay! Exactly mine friend with good eyesight ;) Somehow I was almost sure that it will be you who write good answer^_^.  I will add some picture to this post after prison. Do you have in mind 1 Mach?

297174226_jk.thumb.jpg.0b1a6951b1ac9516714d96405907ed16.jpg

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Eeyup *smiles slyly*

Just 1000 km/h? *smiles slyly as well* Phi. :mlp_toldya: Almost like her turtle. 

11 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Law class has me feeling like Fluttershy 

FluttershyMorning.jpg

Coffee to the rescue!^_^

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Eeyup *smiles slyly*

There is room for debate (and heated arguments, with entire blackboards of calculations) about what speed Dashie achieves at and beyond rainboom - Seen claims as high as Mach 10 :)

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

There is room for debate (and heated arguments, with entire blackboards of calculations) about what speed Dashie achieves at and beyond rainboom - Seen claims as high as Mach 10 :)

Methinks she actually "boometh" at 2,5M, maximorum 3M, because at 4-5M she would need (semi)solid body armour and closed cycle rebreather. I suppose pony anatomy is generally similar to human (except mayhap lighter bones in case of pegasi), thus [spoiler alert!] I tend to trust the extensive research, performed by the certain "alien" *winks* Thou knowest, 't was crucial for him after some events in his life. ;)