Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

6 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Just open them in a new tab and copy the link, but if you are on mobile it isn't that simple. 

Ah.  That's the problem.  See I mainly post the pictures I get off of Google with my phone.  It's how I post them for this forum.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Ah.  That's the problem.  See I mainly post the pictures I get off of Google with my phone.  It's how I post them for this forum.

They way to do that on mobile is to open the Picture in the browser (by copying the link from the app) with the desktop view being in use and doing the thing.

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I'd gladly give her a massage anytime.  :mlp_wink:

Somehow I am not surprised by your answer.:-D

To himself "347 not published Fluttershy pictures in folder...what to choose...":proud:^_^ Yesterday was Worstday today Monday - not better so maybe something funny?

Nice picture titled "Lesson of flight"

Yeah. Twilight can feel totally safe in companion of her yellow friend.:-D

fluttershy_and_twilight_fly_training_by_debrodis_da4c404-fullview.thumb.jpg.f6a1f07b9d3dc6dfad1b16162274cb0c.jpg

Discord - do what Fluttershy "suggests" you - kiss Celestia and became her ally - instead enemy. ^_^

bkbk.thumb.png.84b2f6be6c9b30871e5096f56d5761c0.png

• Brohoof 2

On 1/27/2019 at 10:51 AM, Fluttershy Friend said:

Although I know at least one friend of Fluttershy who has a kind of trauma after visit in certain SPA.:-D

Not that he visited the named SPA willingly... or expected to find certain fashionista thither :orly:

5 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I wonder what game she's playing?  And, if possible, maybe we can do multiplayer.  :mlp_wink:

FB_IMG_1548646332587.jpg.633bf5c188e9018b07e1c17902b7b1fc.jpg

Doom - the box is right next to her and the wall textures are pretty characteristic.

Not a game I would expect Flutters to enjoy though, unless all the monsters are turned off (at which point it just becomes a puzzle solving maze)

And yes it has a co-op :)

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I wonder what game she's playing?  And, if possible, maybe we can do multiplayer.  :mlp_wink:

Oh, I'm a zilch late to tell. As properly mentioned below, tis Doom.

17 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Doom - the box is right next to her and the wall textures are pretty characteristic.

Not a game I would expect Flutters to enjoy though, unless all the monsters are turned off (at which point it just becomes a puzzle solving maze)

Hmmm... Calleth for the whole game mod, making the player able to shame and tame the monsters... with the Stare :orly:

13 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, I'm a zilch late to tell. As properly mentioned below, tis Doom.

Hmmm... Calleth for the whole game mod, making the player able to shame and tame the monsters... with the Stare :orly:

Or mayhap some other method to tame the monsters, and not destroy them. 

Rarity is far too vlolent methinks...

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

I saw the box, but I wasn't sure if that was a game available for the Nintendo Switch or not.  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I saw the box, but I wasn't sure if that was a game available for the Nintendo Switch or not.  :blush:

It is, but I prefer the original (although in truth, I moved to the Legacy engine as it is better than the dos one)

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, AJ2489 said:

The more I watch Fluttershy, the cuter she gets!! 

Much like a good wine or cheese, some things only get better with time.  Can I get an Amen up in here?!?

Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Much like a good wine or cheese, some things only get better with time.  Can I get an Amen up in here?!?

You are unlikely to see any disagreement - this IS her fanclub after all :)

• Brohoof 3