Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

If one is going to definitely vote, I wonder whether it is best to vote really early or really late...  In the middle is obviously wrong.

Fluttershy vs the new alicorn on the block. 

(edited)

If one is going to definitely vote, I wonder whether it is best to vote really early or really late...  In the middle is obviously wrong.

Fluttershy vs the new alicorn on the block. 

I voted the second the poll opened last time. Might wait this time around. I don't know. :blush:

Found this. I squeed when I seen it. I love Steam Powered Giraffe. I also love how she's dressed as Rabbit.

img-2833995-1-672187.png

It's related to this song.

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2

isn't this going longer than all the previous ones?

fluttershy leads 135 to134

The Finals are open for 2 days, because they're the finals. and this is going by FIFA rules.

It was posted that the Finals were gonna be two days. If it was just one day, who knows who would've won, because it would've forced everyone to vote within 1 day instead of 2 days. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

The Finals are open for 2 days, because they're the finals. and this is going by FIFA rules.

It was posted that the Finals were gonna be two days. If it was just one day, who knows who would've won, because it would've forced everyone to vote within 1 day instead of 2 days. :squee:

figured that out already but this might help others XD

• Brohoof 1

Ah, Fluttershy. My second favorite pony. Fluttershy represents both a time in my life, and how I react to most girls. When I was between 10 to 14, I barely talked with anyone at my school, with the exception of a few people. Since then, I've become more comfortable talking with people, but the girl shyness, while getting better, is still pretty strong. 

Fluttershy is so cute and adorable, I want to hug her. And I can, because I have a Fluttershy plushie. Here's the story of how I got it:
I was with a buddy at Six Flags a couple of weeks ago, and after getting out of an arcade, we saw a claw machine with ponies in them. It didn't work, and we were disappointed. Later, we found another machine with ponies that did work. After five tries, equaling five dollars, I actually, out of sheer dumb luck, I got Fluttershy. However, she got stuck on the claw, and we had to wait for someone to open the cage. Don't believe me?
Fluttershyinamachine_zps2699818d.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I am getting really annoyed how everyone thinks this fanclub is making dupe accounts just to get Flutters to win... It is really upsetting, because I know just how mad we all were when we heard about the dupe accounts... No one in this fanclub would want to have Fluttershy win by cheating. Sorry, just had to rant about that for a minute...

To tell you, I am kind of sick to death of these contests in general.  They are all good ponies, and yes we all have our favored pony, BUT they seem to mainly be for inflating post count and they tend to bring out the worst in a lot of people.  Yes I guess acting under forced constraint can stop things like what happened in the last contest, but it just tends to be non-pony, at least in feel.  I won't stop voting for Fluttershy when these contests happen, but I would like it better if they did not happen.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I am getting really annoyed how everyone thinks this fanclub is making dupe accounts just to get Flutters to win... It is really upsetting, because I know just how mad we all were when we heard about the dupe accounts... No one in this fanclub would want to have Fluttershy win by cheating. Sorry, just had to rant about that for a minute...

Yea, I'm thinking it's because we're the smallest fanclub, and just because not many post in it, there's not others out there that would vote for Flutters over Twi. People seem to think just because we're a small fanclub, means we don't have many supporters of Fluttershy.

Fanclub size doesn't mean anything. I mean Rarity got knocked out, and she's got the fanclub with the most posts in it. Where as we've got the smallest post count and we're in the finals.

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2

Yea, I'm think it's because we're the smallest fanclub, and just because not many post in it, there's not others out there that would vote for Flutters over Twi.

Fanclub size doesn't mean anything. I mean Rarity got knocked out, and she's got the fanclub with the most posts in it. Where as we've got the smallest post count and we're in the finals.

It doesn't help that the Twilight fans are getting very aggressive & are looking at us like we are a bunch of shady people out to cheat for Flutters...

• Brohoof 1

It doesn't help that the Twilight fans are getting very aggressive & are looking at us like we are a bunch of shady people out to cheat for Flutters...

Yea, I mean it's just a friendly competition. No need to get angry over a silly competition, just because the pony you're rooting for is losing. I didn't get angry when Luna won against Flutters, I was disappointed sure, but it was no biggie. Until the real results came in, and Flutters actually won. I was real Happy about that.

• Brohoof 2

True, fanclubs' sizes and people who like the pony aren't really to do with each other much...

For instance, I'm a BIG flutters supporter, I don't really have many preferences for the others, but I love fluttershy, and yet, has anyone /really/ seen me post in here that much?

(I post in here so little that I've changed my name twice since my last post :P)

Especially since a lot of times the pony's supporters kind of reflect her in some way, flutters is shy, and since a lot of people connect with her because of that, we have a lot of shy people who support flutters, so we don't always have a lot of posters.

(Though some people don't seem shy when they're online)

• Brohoof 5

Yea, I mean it's just a friendly competition. No need to get angry over a silly competition, just because the pony you're rooting for is losing. I didn't get angry when Luna won against Flutters, I was disappointed sure, but it was no biggie. Until the real results came in, and Flutters actually won. I was real Happy about that.

And that's the thing! No one here has been attacking Twilight (that I saw), & instead of attacking Twilight when she was ahead by 20 points on the first night of the voting, I was one of a few Fluttershy fans that just refused to give up. Yet when Twilight isn't even down by 5 points it is suddenly a crime, & we are all looked at as criminals... Why would the fanclub that got almost cheated out & then put back in because the cheating was discovered cheat as well? It makes no sense!

• Brohoof 4