Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Mane 6 is most likely to...

TailsIsNotAlone

Which M6 is most likely to...  

108 users have voted

1. 1. ...Win a game of cards with the others?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
  2. 2. ...Not like you or understand you very well?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
  3. 3. ...Fall in love with another Mane 6? xD

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
  4. 4. ...Reunite with her family? (not AJ or Rarity)

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
  5. 5. ...Win a beauty contest? (not Rarity)

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
  6. 6. ...Die young?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

Just like it says! Make your choices and then tell us why. I think I came up with some interesting questions for this. I'll write my own answers when I'm not too busy drinking and watching the tube. xD

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 2

haha the votes are pretty even

50/50 Twilight Applejack 

50/50 Rarity Rainbowdash

50/50 Pinkiepie Rainbowdash

100 Twilight

100 Fluttershy

50/50 Rainbowdash Rarity

well thats what the votes were after i voted at least XD

1. Twilight.  I'm sure she'd read a book on it and get all the tactics and stuff.  Even if the game relies on luck.

Rainbow.  Because...I don't like her very much.  And I always try to find the nice way out and give ponies second chances, while Rainbow...might not.  I also might say something by accident that'll annoy her.

Pinkie Pie. xD Just because.  Think about it!

Twilight.  She sees Shining often.  So...HA!

Fluttershy.  She was a model before, and she's really pretty.

I would have voted Twilight.  But if she's going to become an ______ then she might not die for a very long time.  So I suppose Rainbow Dash.  She's sometimes more aggressive then the others and this might lead to her demise.  And she also might have a fatal flying accident or something.  -shrug-

• Brohoof 2

1: Pinkie, because Pinkie

2: Probably Rarity because I'm a pretty laid-back person and we don't have a whole lot in common. I'd like her just fine though :(

3: Pinkie Pie, everyone knows she's already in love with Dashie ;) just watch Griffon the Brush Off and Wonderbolt Academy.

4: Twi, she's probably going to talk to Shining next episode

5: Dashie, provided you could blackmail her into entering one

6: Rainbow again, all it takes is for one stunt to go horribly wrong and... :(

1. twilight because she will have all the rules and tricks memorized and wont play until she has perfected her game strategy.

2. pinkie because i'm a really laid back kind of person. even at parties my favorite thing to do is sit and watch everyone have fun. strange i know. :ph34r:

3. twilight. dont know why just picked her.

4.pinkie because i dont really know why her family hasn't made an appearance yet anyway. 

5. fluttershy because she was already a picture perfect pony. :P

6.twilight because if she dosnt turn into an alicorn i think there will be a mission or something she has to sacrifice herself to complete or to save all of Equestria 

1: Twilight Sparkle, because she's intelligent.

2: Rarity, because I'm carefree and she's uptight.

3: Rarity, because...uhh, I don't know.

4: Twilight Sparkle, because its happened before.

5: Fluttershy, because...its Fluttershy, come on.

6: Rainbow Dash, because she's the most reckless.

Edited by Keyclipse

1. Rarity, all the way. Winning at cards, especially games like poker, requires a good deal of social aptitude to anticipate what the other players are hiding--as well as the ability to bluff, charm or mislead other ponies to get your way. Rarity has these abilities in spades and while she's a very nice pony, she's not above fooling her friends to get the edge in a relatively harmless game.

Twilight would read up on everything about cards, but book smarts only take you so far in a game of poker. AJ is too honest to have a good poker face. Pinkie could pull some tricks, but her reactions would give away her hand and she has trouble concentrating. Same for Rainbow Dash. And Fluttershy would be afraid to raise anypony, or win for that matter. xD

2. Pinkie Pie would not understand me at all. xD  I'm very quiet and stand-offish. I reveal very little about myself and I don't socialize. I'd be as tough for her to connect with as Cranky Doodle, maybe more. I like Pinkie, but being around her would be exhausting.

3. It's Fluttershy, and here's why. Fluttershy is quite reserved and has a very limited social life. If she fell in love with somepony she didn't know, she'd never act on it--and knowing that, she wouldn't really give herself the chance. xD  Her five friends are the only ponies she really trusts and voluntarily opens up to, so she's most likely to find love (and express it) with one of them. She'd still be terrified, though. ^_^

4. Maybe I should have taken Twilight out to avoid an easy choice. But oh well. She's the obvious answer here because she's the only one besides AJ and Rares, as far as we know, who is not completely estranged from her family. She gets along great with Shining, although I can see her being distant from her parents.

5. Twilight would win the beauty contest. I know Shy is the popular choice because she was a model in the past, but (1) she didn't like it and (2) she wouldn't know how to pretty herself up. AJ and Dash, same thing. Pinkie would love it but she'd go overboard. This is one area where Twilight's intensive research and perfectionism would help her, because a beauty contest is a very structured environment where every physical detail counts. Twilight would learn exactly what to wear to complement her features, how to move and how to carry herself. All the ponies have the looks, but Twi would know how to use them. B)

6. Rainbow Dash. She's extremely reckless and would do anything to protect her friends. And she would want to go out in a blaze of glory.

I love Rainbow, though. Don't die Rainbow. :(

• Brohoof 1

1. Applejack can't bluff, Fluttershy would feel bad about beating other ponies, Pinkie Pie would be too distracted, Rainbow Dash's ego would undo her, and Twilight would fall for a bluff.  Rarity's the best choice because she can get in somepony's head (see "A Dog and Pony Show").

2. Rainbow Dash does have a kinda short fuse... but I still heart her.

3. That's a bit odd to think of, but Applejack just seems to make more sense for that.  I really can't explain why.

4. Twilight missing her brother so much leads me to believe that she'd be the most likely to move back to her family (either her parents or her brother.)

5. "Green Isn't Your Color".

6. That's really morbid!  I kid, I kid.  But Pinkie just seems like she'd do something very irrational.  Like, break the fourth wall, enter into our world, and have Judge Doom put her in The Dip.

Aaaaaand I just realized that I picked a different pony for every answer.  Is that supposed to happen?

• Brohoof 1

1.  I thought a game of cards is all about luck xP But I'm voting Pinkie because she's Pinkie
2. Rarity, I'll never get into fashion...

3. Pinkie Pie, I'm not really a shipping person but it's easy to see Pinkie has a big relationship with RD (Wonderbolt Academy)

4. Twilight for sure, she's going to become a princess soon so how can you not tell your family afterwards?

5. Fluttershy was a model a while back so I'm guessing she'd win

6. Rainbow Dash is the daredevil type, so she might try something extreme and might end up in a terrible accident :(

1. Twilight has a good poker face and some card games require logical thinking

2. I'm disorganized on messy. im also very assertive and Rarity would just annoy me half the time

3. All i can say is AppleDash. I aint into those naughty fan fics (totally lying) but they are on awkward position away from being another Lyra and Bon Bon if you catch the drift.

4. Pinkie Pie is getting a whole episode for this. havent seen season 3 but its either in there or season 4.

5. Everybody loves the shy girl cause they are usually hot but so shy the hate the attention.

6. Assuming the Ponies have similar medical conditions as us Pinkies over excited personality could lead to heart problems. 

2 suggestions for the poll add  the options who would be most likely to date your ponysona and the question who would most likely be a sister or mother figure to you

• Brohoof 1

1. Pinkie Pie: Because.... Pinkie Pie. Do I really need more explanation?

2. Rarity: I'm about as opposite of Rarity as it is possible to be. I'm messy, unfashionable, and stubborn about it.

3 & 4. No opinion.

5. Fluttershy: She's already been billed as a fashion model, so I think this is a given.

6. Applejack: Because I've worked on a farm, and it's very easy to accidentally get injured and die when you're working a farm for real. No matter how careful you are.

1) I voted Twilight, but it depends on the game.   She's better off with something like Blackjack where it's more about playing the odds, and anything mathematical is up Twilight's alley.  But Poker?  Yeah, she can read up on strategies, but the ability to read, react to, and play other people isn't really in her.  That's a bit more Rarity's game.

2) Rainbow Dash.  She wants to go outside and race, I want to stay inside with my computer.

3) Rainbow Dash.  She just seems to be the most shipped.

4) Reunite with her family?  Easy one would be Twilight, because of her brother, and her parents who showed up at the wedding. 

5) Fluttershy.  She already did the modeling thing.

6) Rainbow Dash.  Her att times reckless behavior and tendency to crash indicate a likelihood of a relatively short life.  I mean, she's the only one of the mane 6 to actually be hospitalized.

• Brohoof 2

1 Pinky because......Well Pinky!

2 Rainbow Dash,Im not really Into physical activitys or sports

3 ehh....Im not sure Fluttershy? I'm not into that sorta stuff

4 Pinky

5 Fluttershy, because shes been scouted, thats gotta count for something.

6 Rainbow Dash because shes Dangerous

1) Twilight, because....well, her magic and intelligence does give her a bit of an advantage, and she has shown evidence to be good at telling what others are thinking or feeling.

2) Well, really, I would hope that none of them would not like me or not understand me, but I suppose Applejack simply because I'm not too sporty or competitive, and try to act civilised and dignified whenever I can (rainbow dash is also competitive, but she also likes pinkie's randomness, and I do consider myself to be rather eccentric at times). But still, I would hope that I wouldn't have any quarrels with any of them

3) Rainbow dash all the way, especially in the case of "flutterdash". I mean come on, they are the oldest friends amongst the mane 6, and rainbow has shown on numerous occasions that she takes a liking to fluttershy quite a bit. She chooses her over all the rest to take her the cider selling, and I think shows the most concern and support for helping her problems. She always show's that she needs her, and does many things for her like spending time with her at the butterfly migration. In fact, rainbow and fluttershy are just casually  seen together a lot, and in the canterlot wedding changeling fight, there's actually a plot second moment when rainbow pecks fluttershys nose.....awww.....

4) Pinkie.....well, she does love to make people smile, in fact it was her effort ro make her family smile that got her her cutie mark after all, so I can imagine that she would re-unite with them again for a party or to make them happy again if they became depressed.

5) Fluttershy......well, she was picked by Photo Finish for a reason :)

6) Pinkie Pie, as awful as it may sound, with all that cake she eats, it's possible that her heart will start to fail on her before the rest of the ponies.....but I only say that in answer to the question, as I hope that never happens to any of them :)

• Brohoof 2

1. Twilight Sparkle, for being very crafty and calculating. I'm not sure if I should have voted for her or Rarity though...

2. Applejack. No, really. We live very different lives and just have personalities that would awkwardly clash. I would get along with Rarity (Strange that so many bronies wouldn't!), Twilight Sparkle, and Pinkie Pie awesomely. 

3. RD for fall in love, because... if I were at gunpoint I'd say that I like FlutterDash the most out of any of the Mane 6 shippings? I dunno. Shipping ain't my thing.

4. Rainbow Dash! I imagine that she loves her family but wants to look cool to her friends and doesn't want to admit it. Eventually the secret will come out.

5. Applejack. Not only would it make for good episode material (as Applejack would hate the idea and probably only entered it because somepony wanted her to or something), but Applejack is definitely the prettiest of the Mane 6.

6. Pinkie Pie would die young. Too much partying.

• Brohoof 1

1) Twilight

2) Rarity, I'll probably freak her out

3) Probably Rainbow because she gets shipped the most

4) Twilight or Pinkie since we've never seen the Pegasai's family

5) Likely Fluttershy because she was a model, but I want to say Rainbow Dash because it's the kind of episode I want to see the most

6) Rainbow Dash due to her Daredevil life style :( or Pinkie Pie because of diabetus :(

1. Applejack: Sure Twilight could cheat by using her magic but I don't think she would actually do that. Applejack seems like she would do pretty well, to be a good card player you have to know how to read people and gage their moves and Applejack seems like a very good judge of character.

2. Rarity: Rarity is the mane 6 character I have the least in common with, I tend to be very blunt and can sometimes have a slight potty mouth which I am sure Rarity wouldn't like very much. My interactions with her if they went badly would probably be similar to Applejack and Rarity's interactions in the sleepover episode because I am a lot like Applejack.

3. Rarity: Rarity seems like a romantic, I am not saying the others don't have a romantic side to them but Rarity really seems to relish in it.

4. Twilight: We don't know anything about Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy's family so we can't really say anything and what little we do know about Pinkie Pies family is that they are very very different from her. So the obvious answer seems to be Twilight, we already know she has a good relationship with her brother and probably has a good relationship with her parents as well.

5. Twilight: The Applejack fanboy in me wants to say Applejack and lets face it a woman or in this case mare who is not afraid to get her hooves dirty and is comfortable in her own skin is pretty hot but if we are going to go on physical beauty alone I think Twilight would probably win. We need to remember that our standards and the standards of beauty contest judges can be a tad different.

6. Rainbow Dash: She has long had the dream of being a Wonderbolt and being a Wonderbolt means performing some very dangerous stunts and well accidents can happen even to the most talented athletes.

• Brohoof 2

1) If Pinkie Pie can win 35 consecutive games of noughts and crosses, she can boss a game of cards any day. Her Pinkie Sense would definitely help with that one. Other than that, Fluttershy and Twilight would have very good poker faces, while the other three would grow fidgety (Hey, Pinkie wouldn't. She stared at that wall long enough.)

2) I think I'd get along well with just about all of the Mane 6. The least of them, though, would be Rarity, just because we have differing interests. I'm a fan of reading books like Twilight, some healthy competition like Dash, enormous fun like Pinkie, cute animals like Fluttershy and... trolling like Applejack :)

3) Definitely Pinkie Pie, of all the Mane 6 she is the most dedicated to making sure they're happy. She's inches away to falling into something special with another pony. Other than that, I reckon the fact that Dash is shipped with just about everypony says something about her having a romantic side, though for the life of me I can't really see it.

4) Twilight for sure. That got me thinking - she and Shining Armour must have the same parents. Why weren't they at Shining's wedding? Twilight must have been able to talk with them then... either way she'll be the one to reunite the quickest. Fluttershy would be the least likely, she couldn't be more content with living in solitude in her house.

5) That'd be Fluttershy, no doubt. She got picked to be a model, she has enormous fashion sense, and she's generally very pretty. I think Pinkie Pie is much prettier but the opinions of the Equestrian populace are pretty evident.

6) Twilight, with all those really advanced spells she often attempts, one of them could easily go haywire. Rainbow Dash can be deluded about her ability at times, sure, but she won't be ridiculous - she did hold back on the crazy tornado thing at the Academy for one.

• Brohoof 2

...Win a game of cards with the others?

AJ, FS, RD, TS have no poker face. Rarity's poker face is passable. Pinkie Pie wins.                       

...Not like you or understand you very well?

Rainbow Dash on the understanding part. I'm the "scholarly" type. Not like me? Possibly AJ- because I just don't think the two of us would get along.

...Fall in love with another Mane 6? xD

Pinkie Pie, really. Pinkie quite literally loves everyone. It wouldn't take her much effort to take that just a step farther. As for who is most likely out of the Mane 6 for Pinkie to go for based of the series? Rainbow. She's occasionally a borderline stalker in regards to RD to a different level than the others.

...Reunite with her family? (not AJ or Rarity)

Depends on the meaning of reunite. Technically, Twilight has already done so. Pinkie Pie would be the most likely to just go off and visit. As for "moving back home"... none of them, really.                  

...Win a beauty contest? (not Rarity)

Hard to say, really. FS is considered a natural beauty, but that far from being everything a BC is about. Confidence is a big issue... which is why I neither see FS nor RD winning- TS has a bit of those problems too. Really, I think Pinkie stands a great shot(though she has some self-confidence issues herself, they are not of the kind that is problematic). AJ is a bit too rough and tumble.          

...Die young?

I will go against the grain here.

Rainbow Dash is not dying until her 50s, in human terms. Not from crashing at least. People seem to forget that RD has survived multiple failed stunts that should've killed any ordinary horse in a snap. She's built like a battering ram. So is AJ(who has actually fallen at such an angle she should've broken her neck with no injury). All of the Mane 6 are like this to an extent. Which is the only real issue I had with the "RD in the hospital" episode. If Dash dies before a long life of surviving stunts that noone should survive... it would be either from magic(fighting a villain), or from disease(which she is no likelier to catch than any of the others).

Nope. Fluttershy is my pick, from a likely cardiac arrest at some point from pure fright.

Edited by RWB
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

1. Twilight because she's so smart she doesn't need luck to win  ^_^

2. Rarity, I don't really care about my appearance and have more in common with the others like i'm shy, love books, am always trying new tricks,and i probably don't have much in common with applejack but i like apples so that could get me pretty far with her to. So Rarity is the obvious choice

3. I think Fluttershy is the most likely just cuz

4. Dashie, just because i think someday her parents will drop in to see what that awesome pony is up to these days

5. Fluttershy, she was a model before and even though she didnt like it she could still win a beauty contest

6.Dashie, just one trick could go wrong and then no more Rainbow Dash  :(

1. Pinkie Pie because she is the master of all games. Although Twilight's logic might have actual use here.

2. Fluttershy will not understand why I am so social.

3. I have always said because they are so different AJ and Rarity are the most likely to get together

4. Pinkie Pie one day will get all partied out and go see her family on the rock farm

5. Applejack's simplicity and her country girl charm will win over some big shot from Canterlot one day

6. Rainbow Dash flew head on into a pile of rocks............ so yea.. lol :wub:

• Brohoof 1

1. Pinkie Pie wins in cards. Because it's a game and everything is a game to Pinkie. She's a master at games. She's just too tricky. Not even Twilight could beat her in cards.

2. Rarity wouldn't understand me. I probably have the least in common with her and overall I don't relate to her as much as the others. That said, I'd still love to have her as a friend. She could really open up a new world for me since we're so different.

3. I don't do shipping, but... Rainbow Dash? I dunno. I just picked her because she's the one who gets tossed around in shippings the most of anypony. I honestly think Dashie is not the type who really cares for romance.

4. Twilight for family reunion. Well, she's a Princess now, so I could easily see a brief encounter with her parents. They're just so proud of her!

5. Fluttershy and her natural beauty win the contest. I always saw Twilight as a plain Jane type, Rainbow a tomboy, and AJ is pretty, but not in the model kind of way. Pinkie is more cute than beautiful.

6. Rainbow Dash for most likely to die young. It's kind of a thing with hardcore athletes, plus she's so reckless. :P

Edited by Sugar Cube