Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Mane 6 is most likely to...

TailsIsNotAlone

Which M6 is most likely to...  

108 users have voted

1. 1. ...Win a game of cards with the others?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
  2. 2. ...Not like you or understand you very well?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
  3. 3. ...Fall in love with another Mane 6? xD

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
  4. 4. ...Reunite with her family? (not AJ or Rarity)

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
  5. 5. ...Win a beauty contest? (not Rarity)

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
  6. 6. ...Die young?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

1.) Pinkie Pie, because Pinkie Pie. If she can defy physics she can win a game of cards.

(I feel bad for people who voted Applejack, being honest never won a game of cards, ever)

2.) Rainbow Dash, I live a sedentary lifestyle.

3.) Twilight, she is adorkable, but maybe even desperate.

4.) Rainbow Dash, Twilight is too busy with her studies, Pinkie Pie doesn't like her family's lifestyle, and frankly we know nothing about Fluttershy's family.

5.) Fluttershy is just really beautiful.

6.) Meh, not sure.

You know, I'm amazed that anyone at all voted that Applejack would win at a game of cards.  She has to have the worst poker face in history.

img-1200985-1-mlfw1104_1320960538543597.

img-1200985-2-59363%20-%204th_wall_what_

Yeah, and be completely honest, when has being honest ever helped you win a game of cards? Dishonesty is the best strategy in poker, whether or not that's favorable is debatable.

• Brohoof 1

...Win a game of cards with the others?

What kind of card game? Due to the general nature of the question, I went with Twilight. She could probably count cards and gain a strategic advantage.

...Not like you or understand you very well?

Hmm. I chose Rainbow. She might think I'm too much of an egghead. It's really hard to say, though.

...Fall in love with another Mane 6? xD

Pinkie Pie. She can be clingy and needy. Watch "Griffon the Brush-Off", "A Friend in Deed", and "Wonderbolts Academy" for reference.

...Reunite with her family? (not AJ or Rarity)

Why is Twilight on the list? She doesn't really need to reunite with her family. In any event, I chose Pinkie Pie. Her estranged family is the only one shown to still be alive.

...Win a beauty contest? (not Rarity)

Fluttershy. Case in point: "Green Isn't Your Color".

...Die young?

Rainbow Dash. She is the most given to, say, dying in some tragic accident while performing a stunt.

• Brohoof 3

1. Twilight because she just seems like the most likely to be playing cards.

2. Rarity is proably the one I have the least in common with, I have a feeling she wouldn't like my crazy curly hair either :P

3. Well im really torn between pinkie and rarity. I picked pinkie, but now I'm thinking rarity.. Pinkie is very loveable to her friends, but I'm not sure about her romance.. Rarity is the most romantically inclined, but I don't think towards any of the mane 6... I picked pinkie, but I'm torn between them to.

4. Twilights parents have been present the most in her life, and she seems to be warm towards them, we don't know if pinkies are even alive anymore, and not sure if fluttershy has any. Rainbow is to independent to really go back to her parents, Twilight might go to hers though. I doubt it, but shes most likely I think.

5. Twilight, even if I think Fluttershy is adorable, I think twilight has more of a beauty to her, her mane and coat all go together so beautifully. Sorry fluttershy.

6. Pinkie, she eats so many sweets that she's going to have a lot of fats, and those fats will build up in her and those will cause a lot of problems, not to mention a lot of other things in all those sweets.

• Brohoof 2

Here are my votes:

1. Most likely to win at cards: Applejack, mostly because I think she's the only one in the bunch who would be willing to play for money.

2. Least likely to understand or like me: Rarity, probably because I understand and like her the least.

3. Most likely to fall in love with another Mane 6: That's a toughie, because I don't see any of them as leaning that way.  But if I had to choose, I'd probably go with Applejack - to me, she has the right mix of warmness, outgoing-ness, and maturity.

4. Most likely to reunite with her parents: I voted Pinkie Pie, just because I love the idea of her getting a chance to share all she's learned about happiness and fun with her Amish family.

5. Most likely to win a beauty contest: Fluttershy.  She already did, in a way. :)

6. Most likely to die young: Rainbow Dash.  One day, she's going to Sonic Rainboom her way right into the ground.

1.  PInkie Pie, because shes the master of fun and games :D  shed psych everyone out, and shes got pinkie senses to tingle and tell her whats going on.

2. Rainbow Dash, sadly.  im a fluttershy at heart, and they already bump heads.. well fluttershy doesnt bump back xD  were complete opposites is my point.

3. Rainbow Dash i picked, though it was iffy b/w her and Aj since thats the most likely swinging-that-way pairing in my head.

4. I picked fluttershy out of lack of conviction for the others.  Twilights pretty much already reunited with most of her folks--i mean shining armors been seen alot lately.  PInkie?  she seemed miserable on a rock farm, not to say she dont love her folks, but would she go back?

5. Beauty contest? fluttershy, but its kind of no brainer since she was a model for a while.  i think dash would be hilarious x3

6. die young?  Dashie.  i agree that shes gonna wind up breaking more than a wing one of these days :(

i was tempted to put applejack on here though... shed die of some horrible apple related accident... or OD on them or something :P

• Brohoof 1

What the heck, why the buck does Twilight have so many votes for #1? She'd be awful at cards!!! So much of it hinges on luck, having a good poker face, knowing when to fold and when to play for keeps; she just doesn't have that type of gut instinct. I think the following pic best sums up how Twilight would fare in poker against the Mane 6:

tumblr_mbfuyuFLTZ1re51zko1_500.jpg

Yeah, that's exactly right, she'd be reading a beginners book the whole time! Oh, and no I didn't vote for RD either; there was a thread solely about who'd be the best poker player WAY long time ago on these forums, and I went into much greater detail then about my rankings, but I voted for AJ here, just because I think she'd be the most skilled cards player of the 6, even though on that thread my #1 choice was Pinkie, who I figured, even if she lost a butt-ton early on, would end up the big winner in the end because, ya know, she's Pinkie, and is always throwing the logical outcome out the window! :lol:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

we said Pinkie because she's the games and party girl she must have a great pokerface XP

..Not like you or understand you very well?
we said Twilight manly because she really would be able to understand have the things we do 

Rainbow Dash because we just have a feeling ;)

Pinkie because she would want to bring joy to the rock farm sometime right 
Flutter because she's the shy one and from what we know the shy ones are the cutes :P

...Die young?
Pinkie because she does so much stuff and a lot of it is dangerous 

it's just a matter of time...

What the heck, why the buck does Twilight have so many votes for #1?  She'd be awful at cards!!!  So much of it hinges on luck, having a good poker face, knowing when to fold and when to play for keeps; she just doesn't have that type of gut instinct.  I think the following pic best sums up how Twilight would fare in poker against the Mane 6:

img-1214104-1-98713%20-%20Angel_Bunny%20

Yeah, that's exactly right, she'd be reading a beginners book the whole time!  Oh, and no I didn't vote for RD either; there was a thread solely about who'd be the best poker player WAY long time ago on these forums, and I went into much greater detail then about my rankings, but I voted for AJ here, just because I think she'd be the most skilled cards player of the 6, even though on that thread my #1 choice was Pinkie, who I figured, even if she lost a butt-ton early on, would end up the big winner in the end because, ya know, she's Pinkie, and is always throwing the logical outcome out the window!  :lol:

Applejack, Element of Honesty, and shown to be a really *bad* liar, simply does not have the poker face to properly bluff.  I said Rarity because she has more of the finesse to play the social aspects of the game, and she's shown to be pretty good at reading others. 

You're right about Twilight, though given time to research I think she'd be killer at Blackjack.

• Brohoof 3

Applejack, Element of Honesty, and shown to be a really *bad* liar, simply does not have the poker face to properly bluff.  I said Rarity because she has more of the finesse to play the social aspects of the game, and she's shown to be pretty good at reading others. 

You're right about Twilight, though given time to research I think she'd be killer at Blackjack.

I forget my reasons for picking AJ, and I'm not gonna track down the thread, but I'm sticking with her as the most skilled card player of them all, despite her honest nature.

I forget why I didn't pick Rarity then either, and I don't think I rated her that high (I think she was 4th for me or something) but she was definitely higher than Twilight and Fluttershy.

And yeah, I guess Twi could be good at Blackjack given time, although she might have some problems with cheating.

1. Pinkie Pie: wasn't it her who won tic tac toe against Rarity thirty-something times in a row in 'Dragon Shy'?  Even if it wasn't, she'd find a way to bend luck around her so that even Twilight wouldn't be able to devise tactics against her.

2. Rainbow Dash: I'm similar to Fluttershy and Twilight, who seem to be Dash's opposites.

3. I have no idea, but I chose Twilight.  I'm not sure why.

4. Pinkie Pie: She seems to love her family, and I figure that she goes to check up with them periodically so that she can keep up to date with them.  I also imagine that she would never miss throwing a birthday party for them.

5. Fluttershy: Basically because of the episode 'Green Isn't Your Color'.

6. Rainbow Dash: She likes to push herself physically, which ends up being very dangerous.  She already was almost killed at least twice; once in 'May the Best Pet Win' and 'Mysterious Mare Do Well'.  It's only a matter of time before she isn't quite so lucky.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight would probably be able to get the rules to any game down quickly, and make a good strategy for it.

...Not like you or understand you very well?

Pinkie Pie. Her hyperactivity would get on my nerves quite often, and I doubt she'd understand why.

Flutterdash is my favorite ship, so it was kinda hard to choose between the two. But Rainbow Dash just seems a little more likely to like other mares.

We've already seen them at major events, I don't see why Twilight's parents couldn't drop by for a visit (or why Twilight wouldn't visit whenever she was in Canterlot.)

Fluttershy was already chosen to be a model, I don't see the others really standing much of a chance.

...Die young?

Party animals don't tend to live very long. Sorry, Pinkie. :(

1. Pinkie Pie. I mean, it is a different game, but she did beat Rarity in tic-tac-toe like 50 games to 1.

2. Rarity. Just from the way I've seen her on the show.

3. Twilight. I'm not really sure why, though. It just seems like she would a little bit.

4. Definitely Twilight. She and her brother are already pretty close. Now they just need to see their parents again.

5. Definitely Fluttershy. Even though she doesn't like beauty contests all that much, she'd still win.

6. Definitely Rainbow Dash, because she pulls so many stunts and lives life on the edge.

1. Pinkie Pie. She's good at tic-tac-toe. I imagine she'd somehow keep winning. That said, Twilight Sparkle and Rarity could be good also.

2. Applejack. Her and Fluttershy are the two I don't really have anything in common, but Applejack will disapprove of me for my laziness and weird temperament.

3. Rainbow Dash. I imagine she'd fall in love with either Fluttershy or Rarity.

4. Twilight Sparkle. Fairly self-explanatory.

5. I put Rainbow Dash, but truth be told I think her look's too wild to win a beauty contest. I think Fluttershy.

6. Rainbow Dash. Her and Pinkie Pie are the wildest, but Rainbow Dash doesn't have any sort of spare body (whereas Pinkie Pie probably does). Whether it's a stunt accident, or an overly hedonistic lifestyle that causes it, she's the one who seems most likely.

Edited by Redthir

1. Rainbow Dash. She could "accidentally" see the other ponies' cards.

2. Rainbow Dash. I'm not exactly a thrill seeker like she is.

3. Rarity. She just seems the most romantic of the Mane 6.

4. Twilight Sparkle. She had the best relationship (as far as the show has told), so it seems most likely that she would reunite with them. Especially after she's become an alicorn.

5. Fluttershy. I don't believe I need to give any further explanation.

6. Fluttershy. She seems the least able to defend herself if something were to go wrong, and going into the Everfree Forest is dangerous enough as it is.