Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Leonin's Romantic Beach House Bash

Flareon

@ @Chocolate

Addem cringed as the "music" washed over him. He covered an ear with his hoof, yelling a response to Chocolate. "I'm Addem! Nice to meet you!"

The music stopped as abruptly as it had started. Addem stretched his jaw, attempting to get the ringing out of his ears, then smiled apologetically towards the stallion.

Edited by Addem Up

Art Dream woke up from all that racket. "Why do I have to be related to Vinyl Scratch. Why does she have to be my cousin.Physically, how is she related to me." she thought to herself. Dream got up and turned the T.V off. She then trotted to the kitchen. She then got a drink. Shouldn't this be a real party. "Almost everyone here is in another place.1 person somewhere else and the other 4 over there. Wow, amazing." she thought to herself. She sighed and went to find someone.

Finally finishing her punch, Firebolt decided she should go talk to somepony. Perhaps there was somepony who felt out of place as well. Though this would be odd, seeing as she was probably the only pony unprepared for what was happening. Looking around for somepony who was by themselves was difficult though. As it would mean going past a group of ponies. Maybe I'll just wait here... surely somepony will want to get a drink or something...

@

Leo walked around the house seeing everypony mingling and starting to enjoy themselves the he noticed the same white Pegasus sitting by herself at the punch bowl. Leo walked up grabbing a drink of punch and took a seat next to her "Hey names Leo. Is something wrong? Are you not having fun at my party?" If she wasn't having any fun he would rather make the event better for her and he did have to admit Vinyl was blasting her music a little loud but that was Vinyl. He took a sip from his drink waiting for the mare's reply.

@

Sweets would look to the stallion as he spoke to her. "Oh," she blushed harder, thoroughly embarrassed. "We, we're not really super duper late. Look, I think the door's unlocked." she would lift a hoof,turning the nob with ease. She smiled. "Yes!" she giggled, opening the front door wide, and walking inside. Green eyes shimmered as she glanced back. "Coming, sir?"

• Brohoof 1

@

Firebolt spinned around at the noise of a stallion approaching her from behind. "Uh. No I'm fine." She replied awkwardly smiling, then getting another cup of punch using her wing. Drinking from the cup slowly, she couldn't help but notice the fact she was blushing slightly. Which only made her expression more worried.

@@Addem Up

The large stallion's ears fell flat on his head when the explosive sound of music came from behind him and he appeared very anxious, possibly because he was feeling spooked. He was a stallion who relatively enjoyed his peace and quiet. He hadn't expected the music to be so loud. "I'm Addem! Nice to meet you!" The other stallion said to him. "It is... nice to meet you." He said calmly while taking his gaze elsewhere. "I apologize but I should be going. Hope you have a good time here." He said politely excusing himself as he headed towards the back of the main room where the snacks were located. He needed a moment to regain his thoughts.

@ @Chocolate

Addem nodded towards the large pony. "Nice to meet you too." He trotted away, puzzled. The pony had seemed somewhat... anxious. As if there was something bothering him. Maybe it's me, Addem thought. After all, I am sort of... strange, I guess. 

He shrugged, looking around the room again.

@@Sweets

Ginger Snap blushed and was very excited as he replied "Why yes I am." he was very excited that the night was going very well, so he blurted out "You look really nice today". He was sweating in fear, repeatedly asking himself if he took it to far right off of the bat. But he knew he had to be confident and shrugged it off, wondering what would happen next.

@

Leo saw the mare blush and gave a little chuckle before taking a drink of punch. "You know you don't have to be so nervous especially me I mean I know I wont bite." Leo smiled at the mare. He had to admit she was pretty cute and that only made this harder for him to talk to her. He couldn't let the awkwardness go on "I didn't catch your name a um....pretty mare...like yourself shouldn't be sitting by yourself." Leo tapped his hoof on the floor matching the beat of the music.

@ 

This made her blush a bit more. Gulping a bit of punch to make an actual gulp sound less out of place, she turned back towards the stallion and said "My name's Firebolt. Nice to meet you Leo." Her voice was quite quiet. While she had an easy time picking up voices in loud environments, most ponies weren't so lucky. She stuck out a hoof as a friendly gesture anyway.

@

Leo stuck his hoof out and shook Firebolt's blushing a little bit. Once he pulled away from the hoof shake he pulled his guitar around from his back. He strung a few notes his ears twitching and he grit his teeth "Darn I knew I forgot to do something." He brought the guitar closer shutting his eyes and started strumming with one hoof and using the other to tune it. He was proud to be able to hear his notes over the music Vinyl was playing but that came with years of practice. "That's a um...well...really nice name...it suits you."

@,

Sweets could only stop a moment, her cheeks turning a nice shade of red again. She giggled. "Well, thank you. You're looking quite dapper yourself." she had to wink, only being playful. "Oh, I'm rude!" she spoke with that soft, sweet voice. "My name's Sweets- what's your's?" she asked, turning to stare at the stallion fully. He had such a nice shade of green in his eyes- a grassy color. She tilted her head, lips forming a serene, waiting smile.

Jack looked over the flyer with confusion. "This is either a mistake or a cruel prank on me."  He mulled it over and decided to entertain the thought that people liked him. Jack grabbed a sack and put his beach gear and his guitar in the sack and made a long journey to this event. " Oh for crying out loud! I forgot to pack food for the trip." Jack yelled. Several hours later he arrived at the house. " I hope this isn't a joke, I am really thirsty and hungry." He knocked on the door and didn't stop.

@

"Huh...? Why are you playing your guitar?" Firebolt asked quickly. Perhaps it's a thing ponies in general do, though that doesn't make much sense, seeing as... Firebolt tried to brush these thoughts from her mind, before smiling at Leo and sipping more of her punch.

Leo chuckled at Firebolts question "I'm not playing I'm tuning it to make sure it sounds perfect." Leo smiled before finishing and putting his guitar back over his back. "I've been playing guitar since I was a colt. It's a great way for me to relax and I also write a few songs every now and then." Leo looked over at Firebolt and smiled hiding a little bit of a blush as he turned quickly looking around the room seeing everypony enjoying themselves. He didn't want to her to see him blushing, he felt like he was doing a terrible job at flirting making his ears fold down. "So...um...what do you do?"

@@Sweets

Ginger Snap was lost in the mare's beautiful eyes. As he broke from the trance he responded to her question. "My name is Ginger Snap, my dear." "Pardon me if I'm being rude, but I think we should get some punch. Ginger Snap pointed towards the punch table and smiled a very wide grin. 

@

"Oh... right..." Firebolt responded quickly. Oh. Firebolt your such an idiot. She thought before acknowledging his question. "Uhm. I don't really do much. I work for Cloudsdale's weather stuff, and I draw sometimes, which I must admit is quite difficult, and I'm not very good at it. But it's just a hobby." Out of her peripheral vision, Firebolt saw a stallion pointing at the punch table where they were. Oh joy...

@, @

Leo could barely hear the door over Vinyl's music but his ears were well tuned to picking up sound as he got up from his spot. "Please excuse me Firebolt I do believe another guest is here." Leo walked up and opened the door to see a brown stallion standing outside. "Oh hello please do come in and join the fun. Names Leonin but please call me Leo." Leo gave the new pony the layout of the house and the Dubstep master herself before taking his leave. He headed back and luckily still saw Firebolt sitting at the table as he sat back down with her. "Sorry about that. About your drawing you shouldn't put yourself down I bet your drawings are beautiful as...well...um...you." Leo swirled the punch around for a moment and then caught the pony pointing towards where they were at.

@,
​John was surprised to see that the door was finally answered. He listened to the pony Introduce themselves and give him details on the house. John then walked over to were the drinks were and poured himself a drink. The thumping music drilled at Johns head. In all my days on the rough frontier i have never encountered this before. John thought to himself. I shouldn't complain though. this is a nice place. John continued to think to himself as looked around the room he was in.

@

Addem cast a glance towards the new arrival before returning to the punchbowl. He ladled himself a glass of the punch and trotted off to find a quieter place to enjoy it. Something about the music grated on his nerves and made his mane stand on end. 

@

Multiple ponies had come to the punch. Firebolt quieted herself and responded much more slowly then she would have liked. "Like I said. It's just a hobby I haven't had time to perfect it. But thank you." She said stirring her punch. "I do apologize, but I didn't quite get those last words... What did you say?"

@

Leo heard the question and felt a lump form in his throat. He didn't know what to say he wanted to say what he had said earlier but all he could do was fiddle with his drink. He didn't know how to go about this, he'd closed his heart off to these feelings since his last marefriend. "Heh sorry I'm not really good at these things. What I said was that I...I..." Leo fought with the words he wanted to say trying hard to swallow the lump in his throat. "I said you're very BEAUTIFUL!" Leo looked at her before realizing that he had just yelled it out for everypony to hear that was getting punch. He turned his head quickly blushing deeply waiting for a response from her.

John took a sip of punch and looked over the flyer again. He looked at the very bottom and his heart skipped a beat. There were the words special somepony. John smirked a little and made his way to the Front yard.. I just need a little air to clear my head. He thought to himself as he walked out. 

@

Firebolt twitched at Leo's sudden yelling it took her a while to actually figure out what he had said. Firebolt covered her mouth with her hooves quickly, only to realize most of the ponies had probably heard that. Which only made her blush even more. Shaking her head a bit, she chuckled, and said "Thanks."